Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Looks like we're getting some push back with these Ryan Seacrest allegations.

Kelly Ripa publicly supporter him on air :lol:

He's vehemently denying the claims and is planning to be on the red carpet on the Oscars this Sunday.

Formula 1: 'Grid Kids' to Replace 'Grid Girls' From Start of the Season
formulaone-0.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/42950040

This **** is so stupid :lol:

“I want more for myself and my sisters”

Oh so you dictate what these grown women want to LEGALLY do as their job? This job isn’t degrading to women. It isn’t physically harming them.

Keep it a buck, 99% of the people at f1 aren’t even paying attention to these girls. Lewis Hamilton walks out and NOBODY giving these girls any attention.

So it’s not cool to have GROWN *** WOMEN out doing a job because they’re “decoration”... but child labor is cool? :lol:

Man get the **** outta here with that bs :lol:

So now feminists have taken some dictatorship over what is deemed “appropriate” as far as a grown woman employing herself and now there are women who were working and enjoying their jobs that are now out of work.

These women weren’t stripping or selling their bodies, but a group of women have now put a bunch of chicks in he unemployment line.

Meanwhile, said feminists will be driving their daughters to cheerleading practice after school tomorrow.

But I guess

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

They're usually local soccer academy kids, season ticket holders' kids picked in a contest or local charities etc. They don't get paid.

Thanks fam. So it's actually in the best interest of Formula 1 to replace the 'Grid Girls' with 'Grid Kids' as there's a massive cost savings! Well done feminists! :rofl:

NBA/NFL cheerleaders shakin' right now. :smh:

Maybe it's me, but if even looking at women is now part of the "problem" then maybe the #metoo or #timesup movement is running out of steam and this is a last grasp at keeping it atop of the news cycle given the tragedy that happened a couple of weeks ago in South Florida, or its lost steam because people have moved on and no longer give a damn.

Maybe it's me, but if even looking at women is now part of the "problem" then maybe the #metoo or #timesup movement is running out of steam and this is a last grasp at keeping it atop of the news cycle given the tragedy that happened a couple of weeks ago in South Florida, or its lost steam because people have moved on and no longer give a damn.

It seems like it's already lost steam.
I'm genuinely curious what a matriarchal society looks like.

And then on the other side, imagine if most guys just checked out of society.

Women aren't the same as men.

So I'd at least want to experience the matriarch before making sweeping generalizations and comparisons.

Bruh you never been in a relationship?
Matriarchy is buns. Whole lotta " I feel like..." Not a lotta rational fact based thinking. Not saying emotional intelligence is bad. I just dont want that to be the lead influence in charge of things.

Charlagme is being intentionally obtuse. Kobe Bryant is a rapist and a light is finally be shun back on that crime.

Katelynn Faber’s only crime was having a poor sense of hygiene. Still doesn’t make it right that Kobe anally raped her then paid her to go away.

Some crimes you just don’t “grow” from. Rape is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom