Guys: Why do you "Spit Game"?

Whatever works for you. You should be thanking all of the crazed thirsty dudes for making it so easy for you. If females look down upon those guys......in actuality those guys are assisting you in your approach.

Nice

Last edited:
Well ... I have a different approach..
And no brag... if I continue on the same pace, I'll have 100 yambs by the time I'm 26 or 27, depending on where I work..
Go say waddup. Go speak... homey uptop went IN on his second post, but he was true.
Walking up and saying "sup" =\= spitting game...
Lines and premeditated stories = spitting.game.

No humblebragginton but 100 isn't a large number of bodies. I hit that number a few years ago. In 2009 I would estimate. But yeah keep doing u man. I wud guess the avg nt'er is around 10-50. Lol

No humblebragginton but 100 isn't a large number of bodies. I hit that number a few years ago. In 2009 I would estimate. But yeah keep doing u man. I wud guess the avg nt'er is around 10-50. Lol

you ppl are nuts

im 27 now an my number is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower

but then again i hate condoms

Last edited:
With technology and how desperate some people are to have sex.....if you have no standards at all, you too can put up Magic Johnson or Wilt-like numbers.

I got no game, it's just some ******* just understand my story...
Palying # 5 It Was Written...
pimp.gif

And no brag... if I continue on the same pace, I'll have 100 yambs by the time I'm 26 or 27, depending on where I work..
Go say waddup. Go speak... homey uptop went IN on his second post, but he was true.

One of my boys broke 100 in HS. It all depends on your standards and how much time you're willing to spend.

I'm nowhere near 100 and probably will never get there but I was a late bloomer and have been in a lot of relationships. Also I've rarely slept with girls that weren't at least cute.

bruh... true story...

i COMPLETELY believe you when you say no Humble Braggston...

but 100 is not anything to sneeze at... you just dont realize how many cats arent getting yambs these days...

He said a hunid though. Do you have any standards? I'm not mocking or anything, but there has to be a couple in your body count that you aren't proud of.

Yea a hundo is nothing to most ppl i know...**** summer time ****** was routinely hitting at least 25-30

you ppl are nuts
im 27 now an my number is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower
but then again i hate condoms
For cereal breh all this, my first 5 years of yambs, I was with the same B.
mean.gif

Took off after that, but I'm still selective as hell.

I know dudes back in HS was hittin' 50 bodies a year with ease. Granted this was in the D, but still..

you guys talking about 100 unique women that you've had relations with OR 100 total times you've had coitus (with same or multiple women)?

and are we talking about actual coitus or just fooling around like tonsil hockey, Bravo Juliet's, Hotel Juliet's, cunning linguists, digital manipulation?

Raw doggginnnnnnnn 100 skeezers is like playing Russian Roulette......house always wins.

If I couldn't accept the notion of getting a chick pregnant I was about to smash with no condom.....then it wasn't worth it. Things happen though.....time, place, opportunity.

if it ain't safe sex, then don't do it. i'm so surprised you guys even question condom use when talking about multiple partners.

then again, in this day and age, if you wind up with baby mama drama or you catch something, then I guess you deserve it . . .

you guys talking about 100 unique women that you've had relations with OR 100 total times you've had coitus (with same or multiple women)?

and are we talking about actual coitus or just fooling around like tonsil hockey, Bravo Juliet's, Hotel Juliet's, cunning linguists, digital manipulation?

I'm talking about 100 different women. Vaginal sex

Who even keeps track of the amount times they fooled around or every time they have sex? :lol:

Who even keeps track of the amount times they fooled around or every time they have sex? :lol:

:lol: Ha....dude keeps track of how many chicks breathed on him or hands he has held. The older you get....as long as you don't have any kids or haven't been married, it doesn't even matter.

:lol: Ha....dude keeps track of how many chicks breathed on him or hands he has held. The older you get....as long as you don't have any kids or haven't been married, it doesn't even matter.

Real talk.

My body count isn't even that high (definitely under 50) but I don't know the exact number. It doesn't matter

maybe the same people who keep track of how many women they've been with? :nthat:

I mean I keep a rough idea of how many women I've slept with but I don't know the exact number

But keeping track of every girl you've made out with or every single time you've had sex is just way tooo much

Im 22 years old almost 23, 30 Something females, close to about 500x. Lost my Virginity at 17. If I wasn't in 2 long relationships, I would be close to 100 females easily.

Back
Top Bottom