Guys: Why do you "Spit Game"?

I got no game, it's just some ******* just understand my story...
exactly...it depends on your area yo...down here where Im at ******* are really too ignorant to appreciate a ***** on my level...I get love but idk...I've never been the type of ***** to catch whatever is thrown at me....Im really selective when it comes to women

some dudes just fail to see that having all the ******* is really a liability....really. y'all can fall into that trap.

Last edited:
To anyone thinking I am new, you are actually the new ones and you don't even know it. I've had so many laughs and entertainment on this site. You gotta go WAY BACK to remember me. I'm talking Shynop days. I rarely post anymore. I lost like 4450 posts since this new NT thing happened. I spend most of my time on NT laughing, learning, reading stories and of course the best part about NT staying up on my sneaker knowledge.

ATL: You post a lot of interesting threads. You think harder than the average person. You remind me of myself when I am blazed. I remember that post you made about your idea that could make you millions. I swear on my 5 year old girl, I have an invention that can make me millions. My father passed the idea on to me when I was in 5th grade. It's a new invention using 2 things that have already been invented. It's been 13 years and I have yet to see someone think of it. No joke, PM me.

To the one who said I must be super good looking. Honestly I am not the BEST looking dude but I am also not ugly at all.

Steez: That is a good one. To tell you the truth females have approached me and talked to me and then I get the number. Later on I get rejected when I tried to make moves because they had me in the friend zone all along and I had no idea.

I will say it one more time. I have nothing to lie about and nothing to brag about. This is the internet. What are ya'll to me? Just internet personalities. I don't do Shhh but show up and somehow unexpectedly I pull. 50% of the time I'm broke. I can't even dance and don't know how to it's just not my thing. To the ones saying this is my game. Well it's really not game. I do nothing more than drink smoke listen to music and talk to friends. I really think there is a difference between runnin game and being yourself.

The key to having game is not trying. The less you appear to be trying, the more girls are attracted to you.
You don't want to look desperate, I know from past experience trust me.
You just have to look in demand (even if you aren't), and girls will flock. They want what they can't have, and what is in demand.
If you aren't either of those, then you better get your Denzel on and put on one hell of an acting job.
You can try to "be yourself" like some people would say, but that will only get you so far with a majority of birds out there. There are a few diamonds in the rough out there that will like you for who you are, but the general population wants a guy with a confident demeanor who plays hard to get.

You're right...you never want to look desperate. The key to "being yourself" in these situations is having confidence. Knowing that if something doesn't workout, it's no sweat and you can move on to the next one and it's no big deal. Having confidence goes a LOOOOONG way. Again, you're presenting yourself and not some front. Fronting is a sure-bet way to have things catch up with you. Women do like guys with confidence and that can go hand-in-hand with being yourself. Dont get it twisted.

Well, congrats to you OP. I think just being yourself is what makes you different. Makes you seem genuine and that endears you to them. Decent move Op, decent move.

Last edited:
I prefer to select the women, that is ultimately the reason I run "game".

Why choose from only the pool that approach me?

If being natural works for you go ahead, but if you find that being natural aint getting you ****, figure out the tools you need to elarn to be successful.

Game should be natural. If you trying then you a lame. There's no such thing as "game" if you a cool dude because thats your natural vibe. Ya'll dudes talking like its a on/off switch. :smh:

bull, don't listen to this guy, if game ie pulling women doesn't come natural to you, then learn it, learn until it becomes natural. I when i first started pecifically studying and honing my craft I was 16, now it's natural, but at first it wasn't I was as frustrated as the average dude.

If it's not natural practice till it becomes natural, there is a reason they call them social SKILLS.

Last edited:
If being natural works for you go ahead, but if you find that being natural aint getting you ****, figure out the tools you need to elarn to be successful.
bull, don't listen to this guy, if game ie pulling women doesn't come natural to you, then learn it, learn until it becomes natural. I when i first started pecifically studying and honing my craft I was 16, now it's natural, but at first it wasn't I was as frustrated as the average dude.
If it's not natural practice till it becomes natural, there is a reason they call them social SKILLS.

So basically you just said the samething as me? Of course nobody is born with the skills but some learn earlier than others. My point is if you "learning game" at an older age you are more than likely a lame or corny and everything will come off unnatural.

So basically you just said the samething as me? Of course nobody is born with the skills but some learn earlier than others. My point is if you "learning game" at an older age you are more than likely a lame or corny and everything will come off unnatural.

You are never too old to learn, anything else is self defeating. If you are 29 you can learn and improve your social skills the same as when you were 16.

I looked at game at in a very analytical way, it's the way i look at everything, i just learned to apply it to women.

laugh.gif
 @ anyone thinking AJMasta is new.

Dude has been around for 10 years atleast. Same avy, same "and im a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds" that was never transferred here.

legit veteran

because u dont have to waste time with these other girls that pretend to be interested but just want a friend

because u dont have to waste time with these other girls that pretend to be interested but just want a friend

attraction and interest are not a choice, if you act in a certain way a girl will be attracted to you, she will be compelled too.

I don't "spit game", I just talk to chicks. Throw a flirtatious line in there somewhere(aka making my intentions known), if she continues the convo after the flirting, ask her for her number.

The only chicks that got for "game" are low self esteem having ractchets, most women just want to have an intelligent conversation.

Is that join date correct? Came in expecting a newbie :lol:
You must be SUPER GOOD LOOKING (no frank ocean) to never initiate and still put up those numbers because there are some girls who are to shy/scared/idealistic to approach a guy first
first thing I thought.

Unlike you, us average looking guys have to approach women. Yambs don't fall in our laps.

Now in regards to game, who uses game to get chicks?

If walking up, saying "sup. I'm handullz. Let's kick it" is game, then its game.

Don't get it twisted... Every cat that approaches chicks aren't on some" you fine like good wine." Or " you've been running thru my mind all day. your feet hurt? " steez..

fellas get rejected every day, b... But...

Fellas get cooperation everyday, too.

first thing I thought.

Unlike you, us average looking guys have to approach women. Yambs don't fall in our laps.

H-town, baby. Thats one thing I do like, chicks will approach you.

It's an ends to a mean. Everybody is after the same thing, some people are wolves flat out/plain sight and others are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Honest question. I have no game what so ever. I have never approached a girl ever in my life. I have never came at a girl with a pick up line ever in my life. When I'm at a party I'm never in the mix, never really partying but just kinda off to the side, observing, talking, laughing smoking and sipping. Often times I don't even say a word to any females. When I do talk to a girl I have never played any games, I have never thought of whats the right thing to text back and I have never tried to act a certain way to make a female like me. When talking to a girl all I do is talk about my life and her life. All I do is live my life and BE MYSELF. Be natural.

Now that you guys know how I am, you may not believe the rest of my post. I have smashed dozens and dozens of females with little to no effort. All kinds. Pretty, butter face, black, white, hisp, goodie goodie, skkanks, young, older etc. Sure I've been rejected, sure I've been blown off, sure some of these girls took a lot longer than others. I watch dudes running game get rejected all the time at parties and after they leave the females come to me when I'm just minding my own business. Same at the clubs. Same when I'm with a group of friends at the mall or anywhere where there's women. While all the other guys are busy being the stereotypical "dogs" that women view all of us as, I'm just chillin quiet doin me and the females just holla at me.

My tip to you guys: Be yourself and the girls will come to you. Girls don't like being holler'd at, they don't like dudes asking for their numbers and they don't like game and pick up lines. It's like when ball players don't want to sign autographs because they are sick of it people ask them all day everyday. But they sign for the little kids because they know they are true fans. I've given this advice to other guys before and it has worked for them. I pull girls and I don't even try. They pull me. No this is not a bragging post. No there are no lies here. No one here on NT knows me and I do not care if you guys from the internet that I will never see or know believe me or not.

I know I can't be the only one who's like this. Some of ya'll should try it. Just have a great personality and be presentable like you are meeting her parents. It works for me.

I understand where you're coming from as many times I'm the same chill guy and I don't holla at every thing that moves in the club like some of my boys.

But I will approach a woman I'm interested in. I'm not going to stand around waiting for her because there are some worthwhile women who simply don't approach dudes. Now just because I approach a woman doesn't mean I'm running game. I usually keep it simple and introduce myself and see where the convo goes. I never approach on the "you look so good ma" tip because I think that's corny and women already know that you find them at least somewhat attractive simply by you approaching them. No need to state the obvious. IMO if a chick is attracted to you, just come at her straight and you'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom