Guys: Why do you "Spit Game"?

You are the definition of what girls call "dogs" when you do that.
calling me a dog??

well, leave a dog alone. cuz nothing can stop me from burying my bone, in the backyard of someone else's house. ol' dirt dog but im not dogged out. here comes rover sniffin at urass pause. 

but pardon me btch as i sht on ur grass. 

Everyone got their own style but lets look at it objectively:

Pick two dudes with similar looks, status, style w/e and lets say dude A is aggressive and makes an effort to talk to each girl he finds attractive but dude B is passive, waits on chicks for cues, minds his own business etc. Who will get more yambs at the end of the day? I got my money on dude A.

So if you break it down to a numbers game....dude A will just simply have more chances by initiating interaction. And this is why some guys "spit game"

Last edited:
Being nonchalant about things has always helped me....women can sense fear. Intimidation. But they love humor in the right doses and decisiveness

hmmmm..
Interesting thoughts on the single ladies. Care to expand on that, my dude?
:nerd: :nerd:

I'm not talking about book smart. I'm talking about street and people smart. I live on long island and I often go to NYC. So I get to chop it up with several females daily and not necessarily always trying to get with them. The majority of these females have good jobs, been/are going to school... etc and was able to do this all by themselves or with lil help. Yet, when it comes to men. They fall back and let the dusty fellas choose up on them. They get into the relationship and it ends up being bad and the cycle never stops. I've heard this story way to many times. So these stories gaves me the confidence to go up to any females start a convo from nothing. This is me thinking that female are just socially awkward and have not idea how to deal with guys. They may say something dumb like your not up to par with them or whatever but if your able to paint a pretty picture (spitting game) they're all yours.

So, me saying that "women are the dumbest mammals on earth" is me referring to women knowing how to take care of themselves but not able to convert that energy into getting with or being around quality guys

Not all women are like this but it is a treasure hunt to find ones with there mind right.

This shy loner type ***** think he doin it because he's getting approached by broads.. come to find out here he getting burned and trapped by broads on some Maury episode ish. Eff outta here dog. You ain't a man, you've made it known you're a SUCKER. The ratchets approach you cause you're a mark, get with it dummy

indifferent.gif

I feel like I have teleported back to the New Jack City era with all this slang.....Haha haven't heard someone call another man a "mark" in years. :rofl:

I don't...my best line for years has been "Hi, I'm AJ *insert joke/observation on surroundings here*". I always thought lines and **** were corny and unnatural...and besides that I wouldn't want to deal with a chick dumb enough to go for that. ***** are *****, there's no need to waste the good head thinking of creative ways to approach them, and any decent female is going to require more than a joke about a fat penguin to take you seriously...therefore, I never saw the point. That's just me tho.

All I do is live my life and BE MYSELF. Be natural.
Now that you guys know how I am, you may not believe the rest of my post. I have smashed dozens and dozens of females with little to no effort. All kinds. Pretty, butter face, black, white, hisp, goodie goodie, skkanks, young, older etc. Sure I've been rejected, sure I've been blown off, sure some of these girls took a lot longer than others.

So you hate on guys who spit game, but you yourself are bragging that you've smashed dozens and dozens of females?

You're just like those guys you hate.

You have your style of getting laid and other guys have their style of getting laid. There's no right or wrong way (well the only right way is consensual). Stop hating cuz they don't do it your way.

Just be happy you're getting laid and stop thinking about other guys (unless you're into guys).

Whatever works for you. You should be thanking all of the crazed thirsty dudes for making it so easy for you. If females look down upon those guys......in actuality those guys are assisting you in your approach.

OP is scared to talk to females and only bags the thirsty broads. I fail to see how this is brag worthy. Yea, you're getting skins but TRUST ME dudes who know how to talk to women are bagging multiple times what you pull and top level talent too. Maybe your play the sideline approach gets you the scraps but the sharks are taking down the nines and dimes POW

How you know these girls are thirsty? I don't spit game I approach a female and talk to her. I'm not lk OP who stands in the cut, but I got homeboys who are just laid back too, and they had their fair share of bomb females. If you got it females will recognize regardless if you approach or they approach.

Resorting to join dates burns illustrates how cool you are, brooooo. Dude came on here talking like he THAT ***** and then exposes himself as a mark. Fall back or fall back ya dig
laugh.gif
 5 bucks says you're a regular NTer who just made a throwaway screen name to take a few jabs and avoid any repercussions.

thats like sucker punching a complete stranger while wearing a mask and running away. Your knees balance your tail well.

talk about being a mark..

Last edited:
:lol:  5 bucks says you're a regular NTer who just made a throwaway screen name to take a few jabs and avoid any repercussions.

thats like sucker punching a complete stranger while wearing a mask and running away. Your knees balance your tail well.

talk about being a mark..

CB4 Gangster alert, where Gusto at!

sorta in the same boat as OP. dont approach girls a lot or come up
with clever pick up lines, just do me and ive been ok so far. numbers up to 10 and im cool with that so far

I am a real man. I'm a hard worker. I pay my sick mothers rent every month. I take care of my daughter and gladly pay child support because it is my responsibility . . .

google "chris rock what you're supposed to do" . . . his bit always gives me a chuckle.

I'm not talking about book smart. I'm talking about street and people smart. I live on long island and I often go to NYC. So I get to chop it up with several females daily and not necessarily always trying to get with them. The majority of these females have good jobs, been/are going to school... etc and was able to do this all by themselves or with lil help. Yet, when it comes to men. They fall back and let the dusty fellas choose up on them. They get into the relationship and it ends up being bad and the cycle never stops. I've heard this story way to many times. So these stories gaves me the confidence to go up to any females start a convo from nothing. This is me thinking that female are just socially awkward and have not idea how to deal with guys. They may say something dumb like your not up to par with them or whatever but if your able to paint a pretty picture (spitting game) they're all yours.
So, me saying that "women are the dumbest mammals on earth" is me referring to women knowing how to take care of themselves but not able to convert that energy into getting with or being around quality guys
Not all women are like this but it is a treasure hunt to find ones with there mind right.
thanks bro.

That makes perfect sense. You chop it up with these chicks and see the smokescreenmany of them put up.

Plus, their dating practices show lack of common sense, going after inconsistent guys.

Get off your high horse. So you sit around waiting to be approached because you don't have to step outside of the comfort zone and get rejected? That don't make you a real man, that makes you ***** to me. Real men are confident and don't care about the cats before them that was trying to spit their weak game, they come correct and the girls recognize. You're severely limiting your pool of chicks if all you do is wait for the thirsty ones to come holla. Truuuuu
Went in with a bang for the 2nd post. :rofl:

:wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dang man...You're starting to hurt my E-feelings.

It literally puts a smile on my face to know that there's dudes getting heated over some guy on an internet forum who pulls females without even approaching.

Go pull your females. I'ma definitely keep pulling mine.

Haters gon hate. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom