Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

So is it fair to assume that star lord has an infinity gem which is the plot of the film...

Can't stop watching this
smokin.gif
cant wait.. how hasnt the full trailer leaked yet 
nerd.gif

Only complaint so far for me is Drax's lame tats. Looks like a skin condition given how small they are. It's suppose to be bold red tats and they're just pretty clear tribal like markings.
So is it fair to assume that star lord has an infinity gem which is the plot of the film...
At some point sure or maybe they're going to stop somebody with one.

Plot is that StarLord stole an orb from Ronan the Accuser and that orb will likely be an infinity gem.

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits–Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand - with the galaxy’s fate in the balance.

Last edited:
I'm loving the way the movie looks. Pleasssseee have a Richard Rider cameo/reference
RIght?! They have to. 

My wishful thought is the kid from Iron Man 3, becomes Nova. But I only think that because it was similar to the Marvel Now! Nova storyline with Rider's son. Haha.

RIght?! They have to. 

My wishful thought is the kid from Iron Man 3, becomes Nova. But I only think that because it was similar to the Marvel Now! Nova storyline with Rider's son. Haha.

Yeah it seemed like that would be the storyline especially with the early rumors of tony meeting the guardians in space as an end credit scene but that kid was annoying to me in the film :lol: I'm glad that didn't end up happening

Excited but then turned to eh.

They're making it too comedic? That's one of the annoying things I hated on Thor 2 and IM3, too many jokes and one-liners.

I mean we really didn't see much, was cool for a first trailer I guess.

Will still watch at midnight though but I hope they tone down the comedy a bit.

Last edited:
I thought the trailer is just fine. I thought the trailer was a good balance of humor and seriousness for the casual fan. Comic book heads will differ in opinion, but I believe that was a good premiere trailer to gain interest with the general crowd.

Back
Top Bottom