Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

how is yondu in this movie?

wasn't he from the future? Or is marvel just throwing him in there as homage to the comic?

Curious to see how cooper pulls it off..

Liked the guy who did the voice in the avengers earth's mightiest heroes cartoon.. Fast forward to :58 here:

They aint look ready for that pic :lol: or this is a still taken from video.
how is yondu in this movie?

wasn't he from the future? Or is marvel just throwing him in there as homage to the comic?
Could be time travel but Marvel has recently established his race of ppl existing in the present so they could just retcon his origin in the story so he's not from the future.

Son, they bout to kill DC with this one.

Zoe as gamora got me catching some feels. I lowkey had an imaginary crush on rogue and gamora back in the early - mid 90's.

I wish they got someone with a thicker body for her but I can't think of anyone that could act and look that way for her part.

Synopsis:

Marvel, the studio that brought you the global blockbuster franchises of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers, comes a new team-the Guardians of the Galaxy. An action-packed, epic space adventure, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits — Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora, and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Peter discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand — with the galaxy's fate in the balance. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy is presented by Marvel Studios. The film releases August 1, 2014, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Mysterious orb... Another gem perhaps!

Last edited:
Drax the Batista!!

This film can be a game changer in the comic book movie world.

Last edited:
One thing that has me worried though, Chris Pratt had this to say:

"It's not as broad as Galaxy Quest but it's not a straightforward space fantasy like Star Wars. I think it's the sort of the best of both of those films put together...and more!"

I mean I liked Galaxy Quest for what it is but I am not sure I'd want any sign of that in this film.

Really looking forward how this turns out though.

Im really looking forward to this movie. But I have a feeling that its either going to be really good or a huge let down nothing in between.

One thing that has me worried though, Chris Pratt had this to say:
I mean I liked Galaxy Quest for what it is but I am not sure I'd want any sign of that in this film.

Really looking forward how this turns out though.
I'd prefer a more serious tone like Star Wars too. 

I'd prefer a more serious tone like Star Wars too. 

Kinda. Marvel needs to take its movies to the next level. Every marvel movie feels the same. Thor needs to be some lord of the ring type ****. This needs to be some Star Wars type. Do more with what they have

This movie screams " OK " type of movie.. in general public

Only comic book guys will love this movie IMHO

Definitely underwhelming, especially the third one. Beside Mandarin, the main selling point of the third one was the army of suits and the marketing on it was on full force. Everyone was wondering why and where and how there came about but none of that were really shown in the film. Hell you barely saw any details on the suits, they appeared in the final action sequence at night and just detonated it all in the end. I just wish some were actually utilized and let it shine in the film instead of one crappy malfunctioning suit throughout the whole film.
i was waiting to see this the whole movie View media item 738817:rolleyes esp. with all the mentions of the extremis plant. kinda like how i waited the whole dark knight rises to see an azrael batman suit or even a real robin cameo ...:rolleyes 2 huge Huge disappointments...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom