Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Then I wonder what movie I was thinking of. Cuz someone got inexplicably fired. I think it was a marvel film. Maybe not

Antman.. But the movie hasn't come out yet, obviously

Marvel was heavily involved with ironman 2 forcing a lot of the shield/avengers stuff on favreau
The SHIELD stuff isn't what made IM2 bad. I hear ppl keep mentioning this as if that was why the movie sucked.

Just felt like a poorly put together movie... I think fav had a plan of what he wanted to do.. He just couldn't deal well from having to deviate from that vision and having to shorn horn everything in together

38964-spoilers-gif-fringe-1FhC.gif

Who is this?

^
Anna Torv aka Olivia Dunham from Fringe.

She needs to be in more American stuff for me to watch.

:lol: I hope they don't make Thanos Quill's father on some Star Wars ****.

Gotta say seems like a blow to the comics knock J-Son off the list. Granted, until recently he was a nobody in the comics that really didn't have any pull or importance but still :lol:

NOW we're complaining about these movies not following source material >D

There is some trash source material out there. Like Spider-Man beyond the first 150 issues give or take and Ant-Man. Please feel free to change those things. Nobody wants that trash. Don't make viewers endure what would be a true to source material Ant-Man film.

Besides true to characters >>>>>>> True to exact story and there is only so much you can do in 2 hours 15 mins or less

Last edited:
:lol: I hope they don't make Thanos Quill's father on some Star Wars ****.

Gotta say seems like a blow to the comics knock J-Son off the list. Granted, until recently he was a nobody in the comics that really didn't have any pull or importance but still :lol:

NOW we're complaining about these movies not following source material >D
I'm not complaining. Just making a few statements and laughing about it.

I don't give a **** about J-Son. He's a largely boring annoying generic heel character.

I'm just saying this is a blow to the comics on we don't give a **** about this character you've had Bendis propping up in his GotG comics lately. Simply cuz they've been changing stuff to match the movies here and there (mostly cuz of movie rights and initial alt universe differences) so I wonder if they'll switch up who Quill's father is in the comics now.

Of course Gunn could be lying.

Marvel studios has still yet to change anything about a character I really like or love anyway so far. Only thing close is Norton not being Banner. Call me when BP gets that F4 treatment or Doc Strange gets turned in to Harry Potter.

Last edited:
Finally got around to seeing this last night with the homies. Movie was absolutely :pimp:

My dude bluetista had me :lol: throughout the film

Last edited:
Saw it today. Absolutely loved it. Probably my #1 marvel movie. Bautista was kinda jarring with his stupidity but everything else was perfect.
Zoe was :smokin

lol he wasn't stupid. His race just takes everything literal. Everything at face value.

I understand that. I know hes a fighter and all but his face always had that dummy look to it. Kinda annoyed me.
In the new comics hes not like that. Just a quiet, vengeful dude.
Also Karen Gillan played Nebula perfectly. Voice, attitude, errthang.
Rocket was amazing as expected.
I wonder how much Chris Pratt got paid? Knowing Marvel paid Chris Evans 200k Im guessing something similar.

Last edited:
While promoting the movie in Bangkok, Gunn mentions that we will see Quills dad soon, which I think we can assume meant before GotG2? Maybe in AoU? Antman? Thor 3? Or if it happens to be Black Bolt or any Inhumans could mean that the Inhumans films might come before the GotG sequel?

Last edited:
While promoting the movie in Bangkok, Gunn mentions that we will see Quills son soon, which I think we can assume meant before GotG2? Maybe in AoU? Antman? Thor 3? Or if it happens to be Black Bolt or any Inhumans could mean that the Inhumans films might come before the GotG sequel?

You mean father?

rfx45 rfx45

Do you mean Quill's father? :nerd:

Does Peter Quill have a son in the comics?

Yah, father. Sorry.

Ok

rfx45 rfx45

Do you mean Quill's father? :nerd:

Does Peter Quill have a son in the comics?

Im pretty sure that's what he meant

No he doesn't. Unless I am mistaken but I havent read any hints of him having a son

Thought they were going to get into some time travel and alternate dimensions in future movies or something :lol:

so what are Nebulas intentions? to kill Thanos? if so why not join the guardians?
also if Groot can grow from any piece of his remains... if you plant several remains, will they each grow up into individual groots?
sorry I've seen this movie too many times

Nebula just wanted to escape from Thanos from what I recall.

And I think Rocket was holding that piece of stem from Groot when they were getting the energy from the stone in the end so that may have helped him grow? Not 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom