Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

38964-spoilers-gif-fringe-1FhC.gif

But back to Guardians. I enjoyed it. Would watch again. Rocket and Groot took the show as predicted. That part when he said "We are Groot" got me in my feels.

But back to Guardians. I enjoyed it. Would watch again. Rocket and Groot took the show as predicted. That part when he said "We are Groot" got me in my feels.

That's what I liked about this movie, they made you have feelings for a raccoon and a tree! I wish other directors would be able to pull that off with giant car robots or even mutant turtles.

That's what I liked about this movie, they made you have feelings for a raccoon and a tree! I wish other directors would be able to pull that off with giant car robots or even mutant turtles.

nah man, it ALWAYS has to be about the humans like Michael Bay says. :rolleyes

Reminds me of cat women killing bane with that weak *** vehicle gun smh

He was already weakened by his fight with Batman. If you think a gun is less effective than Batman's fist you need to stop with them DC comics.

man foh. i never even read a comic before

it was lame through all that cat women killed him in a corny easy way.
True. I get what you're saying like somebody didn't think about that until her. Why not mow down every villain with automatic weapons? :lol:

O lord, if the turtles and April beating shredder is a spoiler than I have breaking news for you, splinter is a rat
I don't know jack **** about the NT, that's my brothers domain. But you just always have to try to be funny so it's all good. It's a guardians thread anywayz, so whatever.

Last edited:
Nah, that's BS of an excuse.

Got to have proper movie etiquette, can't just be spoiling films especially if there's a specific thread for it that people avoid and especially if it barely came out this same weekend no matter how bad the film is.

agreed

that was just a **** move

Last edited:
James Gunn Teases the Identity of Star-Lord’s Father in Guardians of the Galaxy 2

After seeing James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy, audiences were left with a pretty big question: “Who is Peter Quill’s father?” (Second, of course, to, “Why do you let him lick you like that?”) Gunn isn’t saying who Quill’s dad is, but he today tells Empire who he isn’t.

“It’s definitely not the character who it is in the comics,” says Gunn, knocking Spartoi emperor J’son out of the running. “I’ll say that much… There have been a lot of documents passed around about who Peter Quill’s father is between a select two or three of us. That’s been part of the plan since the beginning, that’s something I had to work out before we shot the screenplay. We wanted to make sure Yondu’s place in everything made sense and it does, so it’s all very specific stuff.”

Gunn also updates on whether or not we’ll see Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

“He will show up if he helps our story,” says Gunn, “and he will not show up at all if not. Thanos is not the most important thing in ‘Guardians 2,’ that’s for damn sure. There’s the Guardians themselves and other threats the Guardians are going to be facing that are not Thanos.”

Last edited:
Good.

I honestly hope they don't pull Thanos out as a major threat until Avengers 3. And he should kick their ***** and continue on with his quest to get the stones, thus sending the Avengers to space.

:lol: I hope they don't make Thanos Quill's father on some Star Wars ****.

Gotta say seems like a blow to the comics knock J-Son off the list. Granted, until recently he was a nobody in the comics that really didn't have any pull or importance but still :lol:

Just got home from seeing this - lived up to the hype. Honestly might be my favorite Marvel movie. Just brilliant.

:lol: I hope they don't make Thanos Quill's father on some Star Wars ****.

Gotta say seems like a blow to the comics knock J-Son off the list. Granted, until recently he was a nobody in the comics that really didn't have any pull or importance but still :lol:

When I read the report, my initial thought was Thanos is going to be his dad especially since the other part of the interview included this from Gunn...

"I think Thanos has been lonely for a long time. He can handle it. He’s used to his loneliness. He’s got some other kids out there. He’s got to look after them. Nebula’s probably the sweetest of them, which tells you what his kids are like..."

But then thinking about it further and with the Inhumans now moving forward, what if they made Black Bolt be Quills father? It's a good way to connect the two with Yondu working for BB. Maybe even Maximus for a villain twist?

Back
Top Bottom