Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

:lol: lamekilla if you like those movies shout it to the heavens and let it be known. It's all good man

Last edited:
Saw the movie early this afternoon.

It was a good movie but god damn y'all hype everything.

Great visuals, but I don't get the hype.

IM1>WS>Thor>everything else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IM3
I fully respected your opinion until I saw Thor >>>>

I now believe folks are choosing their favorite films off of the characters they like the most.

Last edited:
For me it's Avengers, GotG, and then WS/IM1 basically sharing number 3, they're both so close together.

Last edited:
Yo, Thor ******* sucked, I don't care what anyone says and I love Natalie Portman :wow:

I also think some people on here overrate TWS, but CA is incredibly boring to me, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor was horrendous, Iron Man 2 and 3 were god awful, Captain America 1 was horrible - yall have low standards.

Watched Guardians for a second time today and it was just as amazing as the first time.

My statement stands, GOTG is the best Marvel film to date.

Thor was horrendous, Iron Man 2 and 3 were god awful, Captain America 1 was horrible - yall have low standards.

Watched Guardians for a second time today and it was just as amazing as the first time.

I agree.

IM2 was so ******* buns, :lol:

I remember sitting in the theater w/ the :stoneface: on the entire time.

Sucks because IM1 is easily one of the best Marvel films.

How do you follow up such a good movie w/ that hot steaming turd?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only character I have a gripe with is Felicity jones' character but she was intended to be set up for sequels. Other than that every body kept the cogs spinning

They had that intersecting planes ******** plotline that they just threw in there despite it not fitting into the story. Every single character in that plotline was useless

It's his origin, and that wasn't the problem of the movie.

It was a garbage origin story tho. Him not being thor didnt bother me. Only relevant part of that movie was the first 15 and last 20 mins of the movie. Everything else was just generic filler.

Thor one basically was a whole movie used to Thor to say please and thank you :lol:

Everything that took place on earth sucked

It was a garbage origin story tho. Him not being thor didnt bother me. Only relevant part of that movie was the first 15 and last 20 mins of the movie. Everything else was just generic filler.
Rightttt. Seems like everything is filler you guys

Agreed

Rightttt. Seems like everything is filler you guys

Nope. Marvel Studios just has some generic filler third acts. But with Thor 1, almost the entire movie was generic filler.

See the praise Blade 1 receives? No reason for Marvel not to be getting that type of praise.

Nope. Marvel Studios just has some generic filler third acts. But with Thor 1, almost the entire movie was generic filler.

See the praise Blade 1 receives? No reason for Marvel not to be getting that type of praise.
Seems like Marvel is getting enough praise.

GOTG is one of the best marvel movies ive seen, Cap 2 Winter Soldier is up there as well.

But whats up with the after credits scene??

How long can we watch Peter Parker before he even turns into Spider-Man?
laugh.gif
this movie was the Donald origin story
For as long as it takes. Peter Parker is equally as important as Spiderman

GOTG is one of the best marvel movies ive seen, Cap 2 Winter Soldier is up there as well.

But whats up with the after credits scene??

nothing else would fit?
they're not your typical heros, so why not give the fans a non-typical ending?
The guy collects random one of a kind things. that is one of a kind :lol:

Seems like Marvel is getting enough praise.

I am one of those praising Marvel. But there is no reason they should be only 5 hits and 5 movies between garbage and "pretty" good.

Then again it is better than what all the other studios are batting with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom