Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Yeah, on another site Black Bolt was thrown around. I know nothing about the Inhumans though. I need to branch out of my Spidey world. The more movies Marvel is dropping, the more I want to know about.
its all part of the plan.....

Yeah, on another site Black Bolt was thrown around. I know nothing about the Inhumans though. I need to branch out of my Spidey world. The more movies Marvel is dropping, the more I want to know about.

Here is a video but it is long. Not sure if you will want to watch it. Skimmed through it and dude seems to know his stuff. Couldn't find anything shorter

I think Guardian will have a strong 3rd week And the turtles will fall off the map.

And Guardians>>> weak *** Spidey film

*sigh*

What was Glenn Close's purpose in the movie?

Why was Nebula even in the film?
You stay asking the dumbest questions or making the wild pointless statements.

Just enjoy the movie (or you know, not and be on your way).

If you were watching the movie or left it wondering what was the purpose of Glenn Close being in it you're not being genuine at all.

Last edited:
You can't be saying things like you enjoyed TMNT and found yourself laughing a lot, and then call GotG trash.

**** doesn't really add up, :lol:

I've been seeing this with a lot of reviewers on youtube. (Giving TMNT a pass).

Its probably because they had such low expectations for TMNT and the movie wasn't complete crap(Transformers 4) so it gets a pass.

Yea, makes sense.

I just scratch my head when dudes are in here nitpicking everything about GotG, yet they're in the TMNT thread willing to let everything slide because the turtles were cool.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
VIn Diesel dropped a hint that he may star in an inhuman movie.

Vin Diesel is who I would want as Black Bolt tbt. It's not like BB is going to talk.
That just continues to say yo Vin we don't think you need to say anything this time around but we'll pay you just to make facial expressions and every now and then yell at the top of your lungs.

Lowkey dissing his acting skill a bit :lol:

Saw this movie today 

Was great, and I liked how it was fun and not too serious 

Awesome soundtrack too 
pimp.gif

If you were watching the movie or left it wondering what was the purpose of Glenn Close being in it you're not being genuine at all.

:lol: I ask because one of the gripes from ASM2 were characters being forced in the film for the sake of having them in there. Glenn Close was Nova Prime, ok...but what did she add to the plot? How did she move the story along? She was in there to put the "orb" in a safe locker? Nebula? She had like 5 lines in the movie. But forgive me for pointing out the obvious. I'll just pretend the movie is great because of its mid 70's soundtrack...

Went to see it with my brother and a few cousins. They all loved it cuz it pretty much made fun of other superhero movies like the standing around in a circle like a bunch of ******** part :lol:

:lol: I ask because one of the gripes from ASM2 were characters being forced in the film for the sake of having them in there. Glenn Close was Nova Prime, ok...but what did she add to the plot? How did she move the story along? She was in there to put the "orb" in a safe locker? Nebula? She had like 5 lines in the movie. But forgive me for pointing out the obvious. I'll just pretend the movie is great because of its mid 70's soundtrack...

That is some serious nitpicking

why is nebula in the movie? because they had to introduce her alongside thanos and gamora? and will play a larger role in the future bringing together the infinity stones and gauntlet for thanos as done in the comics?

Exactly. I am dissapointed in how underused she was but she was there for way longer than 5 mins. She had 5 mins of screentime just talking to Ronan with Gamora in the beginning.

Saw this movie and its def as advertised. Best ive seen in a while and jj abrams would do himself a favor to pay attention to it.

Im surprised by the lack of interest for Star Wars news. I'm not even a fan and I felt like I was the most excited for news about Boyega and Lupita N'yongo. But Abrams should pay attention.

Its just something I noticed not something I care for. Who cares if I am wrong. My life is affected in no way if Star Wars becomes the highest grossing film of all time or if no one cares about it.

I'm just optimistic that Disney can work its magic on the franchise and make it 2 for 7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom