GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Without posting any websites, you can 100% get the black/infrared 6's for $160 USD right now through the "grey market".

I have been paying attention. I've been watching you fight the "grey market" like you were defending your mammy's honor in two separate threads. Go sit down.

i just sent you a PM, i just want to see what they look like

http://kinstor.taobao.com/?v=1

Not sure what shipping costs are, but most of them sell for around $105.

wow, im looking at their IG page now kinstorstyle

glad i dont wear jordans anymore

can somebody answer me about flyknit market? free runs, kobes, racers etc

Last edited:
How is Youtube allowing the GM sites to do videos on their site, without getting sued by NIKE?

How is Youtube allowing the GM sites to do videos on their site, without getting sued by NIKE?

its not even just nike..............the high end sneaker market also, i dunno

i guess its hard to keep up with, no diff than AAA luxury hand bags and watches they got vids on too

So much garbage in that thread, order the shoes and post comparisons with retail pairs.
They are never willing to do that because "the same" suddenly isn't the same when you put these fakes side by side with an authentic pair.

People telling you to buy from china are also neglecting to mention that packages get seized for importing counterfeit goods also.
There's so much that people don't know.

Don't get me wrong if your buying GM with your eyes wide open and know what your getting I don't have a problem with it but the majority of people selling and promoting the purchase of GM shoes being equal to authentics usually have an agenda to protect.

But where did the troll go? We never got those pics

He could post more pics, but why would it matter? You don't have a RD pair to compare them against.
Is anyone familiar with this shoulee81 on IG?
I think it's @DrewSwish that turned me onto him when I saw him dropping pics from his IG.

Last edited:
I'll cop a pair of GM's without a care in the world. Shoes like bred and royal 1's are near impossible to buy for retail if you don't have time on your hands. And I refuse to accept the $400-$500 resell tag, #%^* the hype the shoe isn't worth that price. That's high end premium material prices. So I'll buy the $150 GM and if you want to study my foot to notice the difference so be it. I'm no sucker for the resellers.

This.

What I've noticed -The dudes that are MOST upset about GM are the ones who resell. Straight up, if you don't resell it doesn't matter very much. Most of you dudes would buy an "Authentic quality and material" Jordan Bulls Jersey if it were made by the same materials but not sanctioned by Nike; IF the NIKE version was consistently sold out or hard to get. Less profits for these resellers. The game has changed.

fake/GM bred n royals look nothing like the real deal :lol:

I'm not going to attack you. But I remember you, just know I remember when you fought the LOOONG fight for your boy (who won't be named) who was a KNOWN GM seller. You went to bat for dude. So every time I see YOU post in particular and you're going after other members for doing the same thing YOU did. It makes me chuckle.

BRUH

back then, no one knew the difference and he wasnt my boy..

they didnt even have GM/fake 1's then either

BRUH

back then, no one knew the difference and he wasnt my boy..

they didnt even have GM/fake 1's then either

What makes you think EVERYONE now knows the difference? Believe it or not, not every sneakerhead is on NT or blogs daily. The game is 100% diff than 2001/2002. Just because you had an epiphany and decided (AFTER everyone attacked you - because even though you KNEW they were GM you keep advertising the site as legit) you didn't like GM kicks anymore, doesn't mean the guy who constantly strikes out and has to resort to $500 teen resellers isn't going to look in to it.

IJS

i didnt "know" they were GM

stop trying to go against the grain and start BS for no reason. barely anyone knew the difference and most thought they were legit

THEY WERE ALSO ON THE NT LEGIT SELLER LIST.....

i didnt "know" they were GM

stop trying to go against the grain and start BS for no reason. barely anyone knew the difference and most thought they were legit

THEY WERE ALSO ON THE NT LEGIT SELLER LIST.....

You didn't acknowledge anything in the post I made other than trying to cover yourself and that's cool. This is my last post on this matter because I don't want to go against the TOS.

Y'all have fun.

I believe GM=fakes and I always find it funny when people say that they are made in the same factories as authentic pairs because GMs have consistent problems that retail pairs don't have like some other NTers have said in here. It's pretty obvious they are made in separate factories due to consistency in the same problems that GMs have.

I also feel like some people justify fake pairs by calling them GM. Anything to alleviate the meaning of the shoe being called a fake. We have replicas, and in the case of the yeezys "super max perfect" :lol: and the term grey market. I don't support fakes one bit and don't care if people buy them but if we want to actually debate it then of course I will

Could care less what people buy. GM, replicas, fakes, etc. whatever you wana call em. Do you. Jus don't front with what you have or tryna sell as legit. I b seein folks on FB clowning people for wearing fakes or even those air max Jordans. You don't know that persons life or finances or they struggle. Or maybe they jus like that style. Let folks live n worry bout ya damn self.

I feel like nike is in bed with whoever is producing these high end fakes. Probably been that way for a while.

What I've noticed -The dudes that are MOST upset about GM are the ones who resell. Straight up, if you don't resell it doesn't matter very much. Most of you dudes would buy an "Authentic quality and material" Jordan Bulls Jersey if it were made by the same materials but not sanctioned by Nike; IF the NIKE version was consistently sold out or hard to get. Less profits for these resellers. The game has changed.

The biggest resellers sell nothing but GM shoes, there's a seller on ebay that sold over 1,000 pairs of Bred 11s for double retail.
It's a mistake to think that the majority of people buying GM pairs get them for the low.

Back
Top Bottom