GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

They only look EXACT to you....because you don't know what to look for. Put your GMs up in the legit check forum and see what happens. WE KNOW what to look for. YOU dont

Not defending GMs nor do I support fakes. Infact, burn them. But my problem with your statement is that if we according to your view don't have "legit pairs" yet, then how do you know what to look for on the GMs to prove their unlegimatcy? What do you have to compare it to?

Not defending GMs nor do I support fakes. Infact, burn them. But my problem with your statement is that if we according to your view don't have "legit pairs" yet, then how do you know what to look for on the GMs to prove their unlegimatcy? What do you have to compare it to?
think he was going to compare with other 6s in legit check thread. But was trying to get the dude to post pics in here, so we could all fall back on those pics come release time and compare more accurately.

Just dislike how blogs and official threads take pics from sites like Marqueesole months prior to release. Aren't they known for selling GMs?

This is my opinion but if you ask me every pic Marqueesole posted of the black 6s particularly the 2010 varsitys and infrared looked exactly and I mean exactly like what we got in the RD retail pairs. These pics were posted almost if not 6 months in advance. Can someone please explain that? I mean damn. It must be two sides lol to me GM is fake but not fake at the same time, in some cases. Just my opinion

You guys do know, a lot of times some of the bigger sites get a legit pair they post pics of... right?

How do you think they fool people. They get a legit first run pair, snap a bunch of pics and post em up online. Im not speaking from what i think, its a fact. its what they do.

go ahead and order then shoe and then you will see its not like whats in the picture that the seller posted.

Maaan.... These days, I just don't even care anymore tbh.

I'ma let people cook.

Let these boys shine.

So what im reading is that its the same material, same mark up, same crap material but its not made between the time nike/jb ordered them to be made theyre fake? Thats just like saying if an employee of mine worked of the books overtime to make a few pair on the side with the same material with the same standards making the same product. Theyre fakes? Because i dont get to make the money of that employee earnings?

I'm pretty I didn't that the myth of the grey market pairs was started by fakers to legitimise their product - sure there might be a few second shift pairs sneaking out but it's not the scale we think it is.

They'll not always use the same materials either - they're not going to outright steal from Nike so will often substitute anything for the air unit if it's not visible and sometimes just use something similar looking for other parts.

zoom air units are easy to replicate. i have a pair that was sent to me by a seller.

every shoe that is supposed to have full length or heel will have em in there.

If people were buying fakes for less than retail I'd see their pint. The fact that they're paying ABOVE retail is a joke
laugh.gif
This is my biggest issues with GMs. I'd never buy them anyway because they look like garbage, but they are the next best thing to retail pairs. If sellers were upfront and honest and said "Jordan 6 Infrared Grey Market Size 9...150$"....then I'd respect it.

But instead it's "jordan 6 Infrared size 9. 1000000% authentic. Any questions regarding authenticity will be ignored. No returns....340$"

FOH with that.

Other 6's that released this year. Infrared white 6's, Carmines, Cigars, Champagnes, Infrared 23's, Brazil pack, etc. 

I agree it's easier to compare once the actual shoe drops, but you can still compare them aside from color, to the real thing. So while we will have more to work with once the retail pairs drop, we can still compare them against other releases and look for discrepancies. 

I suck at legit checking 6's, but there are many on this forum that are expert, and can point out the flaws with GM Infrared 6's, then post up what a retail version looks like, without the flaw.

Kind of like with 11's. I can tell you that the GM Columbia 11 collars look wrong and puffy, then show you a retail pair Bred 11's and what the proper collar shape should be like. Makes sense now?

I'm pretty I didn't that the myth of the grey market pairs was started by fakers to legitimise their product - sure there might be a few second shift pairs sneaking out but it's not the scale we think it is.

They'll not always use the same materials either - they're not going to outright steal from Nike so will often substitute anything for the air unit if it's not visible and sometimes just use something similar looking for other parts.
Yeah, exactly. If they are the same materials, how the hell are those carmines in the video I posted a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COLOR?

they arent exact materials... who ever says that is in denial and thinks they know what they are talking about

'THEY ARE MADE BY NIKE BUT UNAUTHORIZED BROOOO!"

thats all i see on IG and facebook. makes me want to punch every single one of em in the face its not even funny

they arent exact materials... who ever says that is in denial and thinks they know what they are talking about

thats all i see on IG and facebook. makes me want to punch every single one of em in the face its not even funny
Man you wore that tainted badge for sooooo long. No one on this forum would ever let you live it down, your affiliation with GM Concords. And look at you now....total 180. Took a long time for you to shake that persona. I dig it.

Man you wore that tainted badge for sooooo long. No one on this forum would ever let you live it down, your affiliation with GM Concords. And look at you now....total 180. Took a long time for you to shake that persona. I dig it.

Yea but i turned it around with full proof of them being fake after searching online all the time, talking to these sellers and comparing kicks to the real deal personally in person.

these fooled everyone years ago, everyone. idc what anyone says. They were pretty much spot on in pictures and videos that no one knew or could tell the difference. Now after getting them in hand, more people investigating, its quite easy to see whats real or fake just off a glance these days.

some people can see it, most cant, then theres some that can see it but choose to believe what they paid for it still authentic...

Other 6's that released this year. Infrared white 6's, Carmines, Cigars, Champagnes, Infrared 23's, Brazil pack, etc. 

I agree it's easier to compare once the actual shoe drops, but you can still compare them aside from color, to the real thing. So while we will have more to work with once the retail pairs drop, we can still compare them against other releases and look for discrepancies. 

I suck at legit checking 6's, but there are many on this forum that are expert, and can point out the flaws with GM Infrared 6's, then post up what a retail version looks like, without the flaw.

Kind of like with 11's. I can tell you that the GM Columbia 11 collars look wrong and puffy, then show you a retail pair Bred 11's and what the proper collar shape should be like. Makes sense now?

Yeah that makes sense now that you explained it. I'd definitely like to see those comparison pics.

Last edited:
But there are people out there copping GMs and buying legit retail pairs then doing the old switcharoo and returning them. Then somebody buys that pair thinking it's legit when it ain't

But there are people out there copping GMs and buying legit retail pairs then doing the old switcharoo and returning them. Then somebody buys that pair thinking it's legit when it ain't
This VERY rarely happens. Go ahead and ask a footlocker employee how many returns they get on retro Jordans. It's damn near zero.

this

i pretty much rarely cop anything but if i miss out these days then i miss out.
LOL I feel like I'm the opposite. I stopped trying online. That ish is just too much of a circus and damn near impossible. I just enter all the raffles around my way. Two malls, like 10 stores total. My girl comes with me and gets a raffle ticket too. So I have twenty raffle tickets total. If I strike out, I hit Ebay and go to work, trying to cop for around 220.

Seller must have a receipt, all photos I want, no stock photos. I haven't got got yet.

nah

they dont got the balls and instore they wont let you anyways

Back
Top Bottom