GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

What about guy from weartesters (formerly kicks on court), nightwing... :nerd:

His stuff 100% authentic?

Last edited:
What about guy from weartesters (formerly kicks on court), nightwing... :nerd:

His stuff 100% authentic?

He stopped buying GM's a while ago. Go look up his cool grey xi retail vs GM video. I think now he just gets stuff early from those sites in china that flip retail pairs early because either the release dates are different or the shops just don't care and sell them as soon as they get their stock.

"those sites"??? :nerd:

so like marquee sole, sole up, etc?

Aren't they know for selling GM pairs?

What about kicks-crew? are they considered 100% legit?

So many questions... sorry :lol:

Examples pls.

I'm just looking to learn :lol:

He said he buys retail pairs from overseas that release before they do here in the US.

Like if they get the kobe a month before we do he'll buy them early from there. Nothing special really.

No. I'm talking about 2-3 weeks early, not 6 months. Footlocker doesn't get their stock in the day of the release. It sits in the back room for a few weeks.

He said he buys retail pairs from overseas that release before they do here in the US.

Like if they get the kobe a month before we do he'll buy them early from there. Nothing special really.

Combination of these posts... Gotcha.. i kinda thought dude was getting jordans wild early.

So a site like kicks-crew?

--

on a side note... what about celebs like fat joe, bow wow, ace hood, etc who all seem to get their jordans months in advance... due to hook ups with JB? GM? :nerd:

even with this thread.........it still hasnt helped

i mean they already fixed the lace locks on the jordans dropping saturday, i wouldnt trust buying jordans from anyone these days.

unless you get them from the store or a legit website, somebody can switch your kicks an youd still be fooled

I remember an interview with the rap city dude (tigger?) saying nike sends him pairs. If you're a legit celeb they have them sent to them. Others, ehh. There are pics of rappers wearing fakes out there

One in dude here said there's places selling legit shoes early and he still won't post it for us... Hmm

Why not post pics or something and blur out the name if it's that important to you

Combination of these posts... Gotcha.. i kinda thought dude was getting jordans wild early.
He also gets shoes eearly because he owns weartesters. Nike/Jordan brand and champs send him shoes early as well. He was actually invited to J/b events and to nike campus with dj hes and a bunch of others a few weeks ago. So he's kinda on the inside now but doesn't know all the details.  I believe it's a good thing for us

Last edited:
Will people with multiple pairs of GM sneakers please post photos of their collection?

:nerd:

Edit;
i find it weird that the dudes who constantly back GM's and what not dont post their collection.

Again, i just wanna be able to see this stuff w/ my own eyes rather than reading "they're exactly the same", and I have no interest in paying the outrageous prices of the websites that I know of that sell GMs :lol:

Last edited:
One in dude here said there's places selling legit shoes early and he still won't post it for us... Hmm

Why not post pics or something and blur out the name if it's that important to you

Bruh, if u just google you should be able to find some grey market kix to buy. Quit begging for a source. It is against the rules.

I know all the sites and they sell fakes. You keep saying the shoes are real and I know first hand yet you keep going against me with absolutely no proof. So every post you have made in this thread has been worthless

Isn't that the odd part? "They're the same! Same everything!"

Prove it

"Well....... I don't know but ahhh, someone told me this"

:lol:

I know all the sites and they sell fakes. You keep saying the shoes are real and I know first hand yet you keep going against me with absolutely no proof. So every post you have made in this thread has been worthless

Which is odd because he's also said they're fake and doesn't support them :lol:

What he needs to understand is that the shoes are fake and not coming from Nike

That video was like 2 years old. I was just posting it because people were asking for comparisons of GM vs retail.

Back
Top Bottom