GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I'm saying what I'm doing, have been since page 1 of this thread, but you seem intent on insinuating I'm doing something else, like buying "fakes" because I can't afford the real or because I want to save money.

You're insinuating that I'm doing something that you quite clearly want to frown upon.

How about you stop insinuating, or worrying for that matter, about why I'm doing what I'm doing.

If you can't accept my reason behind it, I can accept that.

But staying on me or anyone else for our decisions in life is counter-productive to what your life is about, and in saying that I only mean, if you're not about my decision, why let it consume so much of your post history in this thread, you don't have to disagree everyday, I got it the first time mate.

Last edited:
You're saying your buying for your own for "research" purposes w/e that means

No research is needed for what? there fake..
Without a good connect or even with one your grey markets are variant really no ifs ands or buts about it so what's to research..

:lol: @ superb's space jams..figures

Or he's taking one for the team and trying to provide more information to educate others.

I'm saying what I'm doing, have been since page 1 of this thread, but you seem intent on insinuating I'm doing something else, like buying "fakes" because I can't afford the real or because I want to save money.

Your insinuating that I'm doing something that you quite clearly want to frown upon.

How about you stop insinuating, or worrying for that matter, about why I'm doing what I'm doing.

If you can't accept my reason behind it, I can accept that.

But staying on me or anyone else for our decisions in life is counter-productive to what your life is about, and in saying that I only mean, if you're not about my decision, why let it consume so much of your post history in this thread, you don't have to disagree everyday, I got it the first time mate.

You clearly state your doing research point blank like u will find something others won't... If you read J chambers last 2 posts above from someone who already buys them he's clearly stating no matter how good it looks there fakes.. I'm just saying there's no research to be done your either buying fakes or your not..me personally has nothing to do with this..I'm productive n buisness flows daily while I'm sitting here no problem ..got nothing to do with me I'm just trying to explain to others who don't have the experience w these shoes like I do that there's no grey area in this

I'm simply stating your buying fakes or your not there's no research to be done. It's pretty damn black n white
If you want the real thing you have to pay..if you don't mind replicas n variants go for it..Any1 whos contemplating whether it's u or whoever

If u want to buy fakes no reason to lie n say I'm conducting research lol
There's none to be done is all I'm sayin

Last edited:
Ok man, I get how you feel. I get what you're saying. I've read it everyday this week.
I don't get why you keep reiterating your point though. Do you think I didn't read how you felt the first time you sad it? Ok, I'm now acknowledging in my text, how you and feel and felt.
I know, ok. I know. Bonez7, I hear you dude. Noted

between this garbage and the christian thread
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nobody's saying "let's buy fakes" though, but I'm speaking for myself, and I'm definitely appreciating the education on something I spend my money in regularly.

Ahhhh yes they are. There are a couple people that already did just a couple pages back :lol: literally said "I'm not spending 200 on shoes when I can get them for cheap".

Last edited:
I must've missed whoever said that then BlasterCombo but in my post I said "but I'm speaking for myself" for that reason, I'm not backing anyone else's words, just mine.
And the guys post I was responding to when I said that, he isn't trying to bring anything good to this thread, he just wants to attack people(like he does in all threads he visits) but he's been coming at me since he found out I was in this thread on like page 5 or 6.

I came in this thread to put it out there that this word grey market is ******** shut up speaking bout me kid nobody's coming at you I actually feel bad.for you for a few reasons cuz sum is abviously wrong but that none my biz...I simply told you that your not buying fakes for research or shouldn't cause there's nothing to research there fakes for cheaper prices what's to research? Grey markets are variant

I don't even know what this thread is made for dudes posting garbage about fakes are okay because "there cheaper" and nobody "wants to pay 200 a shoe"..
What do you bring to threads but uneducated opinions that ppl laugh at?

Ain't nobody attacking nothing
Get off my ****

Last edited:
I came in this thread to put it out there that this word grey market is ******** shut up speaking bout me kid nobody's coming at you I actually feel bad.for you for a few reasons cuz sum is abviously wrong but that none my biz...I simply told you that your not buying fakes for research or shouldn't cause there's nothing to research there fakes for cheaper prices what's to research? Grey markets are variant

I don't even know what this thread is made for dudes posting garbage about fakes are okay because "there cheaper" and nobody "wants to pay 200 a shoe"..
What do you bring to threads but uneducated opinions that ppl laugh at?

Ain't nobody attacking nothing
Get off my ****

tumblr_static_chill_pill.gif

Last edited:
I think we all know how you feel now though, about this thread. Please stop repeating yourself, you've been heard man.
If you don't know what the tread is for, or think it's stupid, unsubscribe, simple.

Last edited:
Ignoring all this guys posts, you were making 100k off pure hustle every few weeks now with all these businesses you claim yet you still went out and bought a used V6 challenger.

Do niketalk a favor and logout for good. No idea how some people on here still believe you about anything. It's quite clear you are a liar. Anything you bought is straight up fake.

The shoes are not legit, I've probably dealt with GM's in hand more than anyone on this site. None of them even compare and were all received from your favorite crap china sellers
yawnnnnnnnnnn im getting sleepy.Tired of the groupies

Last edited:
Please report this pathological liar and get him banned.

It's for his own good.

If you've at any point believed what he's said I feel bad for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom