GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I understand I'm just saying it's obvious with glaring differences in shoes especially in the video. It's not way possible they coming from Nike looking completely different in color, look, and cheaper inferior materials

This dude said it best based off that video above and the real Jordans Yellow at the bottom. I would rather have the fakes

[h3]just a guy[/h3]3 months ago

I would rock those replicas any day. They look better than the authentic's. Do he like that the real ones yellow. That yellowing looks ******. And whats up with all the got to be perfect ****. They are just shoes.  If I see someone wearing Jordan's in public, I don't ask myself if they're shoes are real are not. Who does that **** .... over the age of 21? You got to be really tripping to concern your self on whether a persons shoes are real or fake. Just because you choose to spend $150-$300 on a pair of shoes that a stranger is going to notice from a distance is your prerogative. But it ain't that serious with other people. 

Last edited:
other than the GM advocates not showing their "heat", I only have one big confusion left...

Why on earth would people buy from places like:
Marqueesole
Soleup
kicksole
air randy

For the prices that they ask? $329 for "GM" (fake?) 2012 Black/red XI's in a sz. 13.... are you kidding me?

This dude said it best based off that video above and the real Jordans Yellow at the bottom. I would rather have the fakes

I think you're the only one who i've seen post a pair of their GMs...

And let me remove all doubt... those space jam 11's are very obviously fake even from those horrible quality photos :lol:

And let me remove all doubt... those space jam 11's are very obviously fake even from those horrible quality photos :lol:

Those weren't GMs he posted, they were straight up flea market fakes. :lol:

Still though... the GM Jams do look better than the authentic '09s. The '08 CDP blk/reds, '09 Silver Anni's and '09 Space Jams were the most atrocious XIs ever released. The entire shape and fitment of XIs for those 2 years was all messed up. :x :smh: :smh: :x

I'm interested to see what direction GMs are going to go in after JB starts the remastered retros next year. Both price and material wise.

[h3]just a guy[/h3]3 months ago

I would rock those replicas any day. They look better than the authentic's. Do he like that the real ones yellow. That yellowing looks ******. And whats up with all the got to be perfect ****. They are just shoes.  If I see someone wearing Jordan's in public, I don't ask myself if they're shoes are real are not. Who does that **** .... over the age of 21? You got to be really tripping to concern your self on whether a persons shoes are real or fake. Just because you choose to spend $150-$300 on a pair of shoes that a stranger is going to notice from a distance is your prerogative. But it ain't that serious with other people. 
LOL maybe you missed the part in the video where they compare the carbon fiber. The GMs...what the hell was that?

The Carbon Fiber on those GM Jams looks just like the CF used on authentic '11 Concords.
First off, they were 09 jams. And secondly, that CF was crappy as hell.

Right, and the video is from 2013. I can assure you those GM Jams were made and purchased well after 2009. It's not unlikely that the CF shanks used on those GM Jams were sourced from the same manufacturer who makes the shanks that are used on authentic Concord XIs .

The Carbon Fiber on those GM Jams looks just like the CF used on authentic '11 Concords.

Once again, these dudes don't even know what to look for.

:lol: what should I be looking for ?

There is no denying that the GM pair in that video had dull, crappy looking, matte finished Carbon Fiber that looked just like the CF on authentic '11 Concords.

Right, and the video is from 2013. I can assure you those GM Jams were made and purchased well after 2009. It's not unlikely that the CF shanks used on those GM Jams were sourced from the same manufacturer who makes the shanks that are used on authentic Concord XIs .
laugh.gif
what should I be looking for ?

There is no denying that the GM pair in that video had dull, crappy looking, matte finished Carbon Fiber that looked just like the CF on authentic '11 Concords.
Nah...carbon fiber shouldn't look that sloppy. That's some bootleg ish right there.

laugh.gif
what should I be looking for ?

Bruh, if the carbon fiber on your 2011 concords looks like this then your pair isn't authentic.

Those weren't GMs he posted, they were straight up flea market fakes. :lol:

Still though... the GM Jams do look better than the authentic '09s. The '08 CDP blk/reds, '09 Silver Anni's and '09 Space Jams were the most atrocious XIs ever released. The entire shape and fitment of XIs for those 2 years was all messed up. :x :smh: :smh: :x

CDPs were just **** quality in general.

This guy attempts to explain how the shoes end up with differences, even though they are manufactured by the same plant for the same release, during similar time periods. This might explain how one set of shoes would have a 3week beginning to end production date, when normal times are longer, why CF differs on units from a certain year or release, clear vs solid toe caps, etc. Some of the shoes are built for NIKE, but are declined or don't meet the criteria they are looking for.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop with the justification.  If you want to rock these fakes, feel free to but stop feeling you've got to explain yourself.

All these GM pairs have the exact same flaws on every single pair, its so easy to see if you actually open your eyes.

They all come from one source thats why they are all the same and don't share any of the same manufacturing flaws that a authentic retail pair has.

I'm assuming once they have arrived at a "finished and approved shoe" then they begin to fill their order from Nike, for NIKE.
If the shoe isn't to NIkes liking until a short period of time before the actual RD, then you would have a lot more early release pairs that differ from the actual Retail RD pair that eventually hits the market

:lol: what should I be looking for ?

View media item 1122539

Bruh, if the carbon fiber on your 2011 concords looks like this then your pair isn't authentic.

Mine aren't flawed like that, but all authentic 2011 Concords used a similar matte shank plate.

DSC03056.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

Grey Market products of all varieties use many (not necessarily all) materials sourced from the same manufacturers who produce the authentics. That's the essence of any Chinese Grey Market product and what makes them appear so much more convincing than your average flea market fake. I'm not saying GMs are the held to the same standard of quality, or made by the same people, or made in the same facilities. But it stands for good reason that GM Jams made after 2011 would be using the same dull finish black/black Carbon fiber found on later XIs because those shank plates are what the contractors had access to at the time.

I'm assuming once they have arrived at a "finished and approved shoe" then they begin to fill their order from Nike, for NIKE.
If the shoe isn't to NIkes liking until a short period of time before the actual RD, then you would have a lot more early release pairs that differ from the actual Retail RD pair that eventually hits the market
This is how your supposed 3rd shift shoes come, they dont even come with boxes.

Some guy in china goes to a counterfeit production factory and buys the shoes.

They come bagged like they are above, then he goes to another counterfeiter to buy the boxes.

Puts them together and sells them to dumb americans.

These shoes are not made by the same factories that make the shoes we buy from footlocker and ndc on saturday mornings.

Stop lying to yourself.  There are no tiers of quality, theres fake and faker.  Nothing above is close to retail.

Those 2 look nothing alike :lol:

>D ... Yeah..... Seeing them top to bottom they do look pretty different :lol:

Still... the 2011s had this almost rubber cement like coating over the CF and it looks like that could be whats smeared on the shank of the GM Jams.

View media item 1122596

View media item 1122597

View media item 1122598

View media item 1122599

View media item 1122600

View media item 1122601

This is how your supposed 3rd shift shoes come, they dont even come with boxes.
Some guy in china goes to a counterfeit production factory and buys the shoes.
They come bagged like they are above, then he goes to another counterfeiter to buy the boxes.
Puts them together and sells them to dumb americans.

These shoes are not made by the same factories that make the shoes we buy from footlocker and ndc on saturday mornings.
Stop lying to yourself.  There are no tiers of quality, theres fake and faker.  Nothing above is close to retail.

Exactly, but let these kids think they know something others don't when ppl tgat really know been seeing this crap for years

Back
Top Bottom