GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I'm still some days, weeks away from posting proof of what I find but...

Aside from that, I'm logical first and foremost when I'm forming mentals and my own opinion of what something is or could be and...
If Nike is contracting their work out, and giving a Factory a contract, blueprint and materials, how naive are you to think that the "Contracted Factory" that's producing shoes for FTL or NikeStore, can't produce an IDENTICAL in every way shoe.
When the order for Nike is filled, they don't automatically forget how to make the shoe for the order they just filled.

Last edited:
But the funniest thing about that is that Ninjas 3s were actually purchased from Footlocker. He lied and sid that they were grey to prove that nobody can tell the difference.
LOL....FAIL post right here breh. He DEF did NOT get them from FTL. NOw you're straight lying.

Identical Unauthorized pairs exist,
Just nobody posts "proof",
Just because proof isn't posted, doesn't negate the fact that they are out there.

I could post pics of two DS FireRed Silver tounge 5's and ask you to tell me which is legit and which is not and you won't be able to tell me, though attempts to separate them will be made.
They will look different on some part of the shoe.
They both came From Eastbay though.

Last edited:
I think there must be different levels of GM's, just like the straight fakes, you got those horrible 30 dollar fakes all the way up to the super perfects or whatever they call them. It might be the same thing with GM's. Maybe some are made with the same materials in the same factory. And some are made in the same factory with leftover materials,but if they run out of certin materials they just replace it with something close to that material. I think there's a combination of things going on here. If a GM shoes was exactly the same as authentic no would know and no one would be able to tell the difference, so they'd never be called GM. It's the GM's with the small differences that let people know that GM's actually exist.
I'm not saying any of this is fact, just speculation on my part.

What about one dude the closet collector??? he supposedly gets his stuff directly from Nike...

he 100% legit? or does he tap into the dark side at times as well.

He sells grey market kicks, just like Air Randy and Marquee Sole and tons of other online retailers.

and he gets called out for selling fakes. even in his pics he posts crap pairs. you are telling me his shoes are real? :lol:

Zyzz:

Under what name or website is Air Randy now currently selling GM sneakers. Remember, we are allowed to name and discuss sellers in this thread unlike in the original GM thread. I cleared this with mods already, which is why I removed that part from the rules list on the first page. As long as you don't do it in a way that is supportive or endorsing the site or seller, it's ok. So again, under what name/platform is Air Randy still selling?

Im not sure to be honest. i know he had Sole-Up.com but i think he changed to something else recently. someone on here knows im sure.

I've come to the conclusion that there are people that spend a lot of money on shoes but really can't differentiate between fakes and authentic pairs. I also have friends that can't see the differences between an Audi A8 or S8 without looking at the badges on the back. The point being that some of us just don't seem to notice these differences while to some of us they are glaring.

No harm done as long as people are educated on what they are getting.

Im not sure to be honest. i know he had Sole-Up.com but i think he changed to something else recently. someone on here knows im sure.
Sole up? Oh snap....the same retailer that used to push shoes to that fat pile of garbage DJDelz? LOLOLOLOL

Aside from that, I'm logical first and foremost when I'm forming mentals and my own opinion of what something is or could be and...
If Nike is contracting their work out, and giving a Factory a contract, blueprint and materials, how naive are you to think that the "Contracted Factory" that's producing shoes for FTL or NikeStore, can't produce an IDENTICAL in every way shoe.
When the order for Nike is filled, they don't automatically forget how to make the shoe for the order they just filled.

Thank you. Dudes on here just take it personal cause either they think that they are some type of shoe wizards, who are allknowledgeableand skilled in discerning fake kix, or they are mad because cats are getting the same kix without waiting in line or having a shoe plug and they don't wanna face reality. This has been going on for years. Benballer and a few others made a killing selling greymarket dunks on here for years. Airrandy and Marqueesole made millions, as did a lot of "legit" ebay sellers. When cats thought they were legit, they declared the quality typical of Nike, but now that the cat is out ofthe bag, everybody can obviously tell that they are fakes, lol.

and you still havent posted proof yet talking crap about everyone else. its easy to see whats fake and real.

Man yaw tripping. those fakes are the same shoes made by Nike just rejects

I bought 3 pairs of the 11's for $150 and the only thing that is diffrent is the jumpman ball isn't aligned with the 23

I'll post some pics

I refuse to pay $200 or more for these shoes

I got 3 pairs for less of the price and 99% of people aren't going to know they are fakeI got a boat load of fake air maxed I got like 15 pairs I bought for $40 each.

o. Also I visited china to the factories well actually me and my partner

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I visited factories in China :rofl:

Thank you. Dudes on here just take it personal cause either they think that they are some type of shoe wizards, who are allknowledgeableand skilled in discerning fake kix, or they are mad because cats are getting the same kix without waiting in line or having a shoe plug and they don't wanna face reality. This has been going on for years. Benballer and a few others made a killing selling greymarket dunks on here for years. Airrandy and Marqueesole made millions, as did a lot of "legit" ebay sellers. When cats thought they were legit, they declared the quality typical of Nike, but now that the cat is out ofthe bag, everybody can obviously tell that they are fakes, lol.

and you still havent posted proof yet talking crap about everyone else. its easy to see whats fake and real.

People tearing apart Ninjahood's authentic Footlocker 3s is all the proof I need.

post a person selling "authentic" shoes like you said. if you want PM me. if you want it to be private i have no issue. we can go back and forth but top china "GM" sellers openly admit that they sell fakes, what else do you want :lol:

post a person selling "authentic" shoes like you said. if you want PM me. if you want it to be private i have no issue. we can go back and forth but top china "GM" sellers openly admit that they sell fakes, what else do you want :lol:

links please (not calling you wrong)

I am extremely curious about this.

Identical Unauthorized pairs exist,
Just nobody posts "proof",
Just because proof isn't posted, doesn't negate the fact that they are out there.

I could post pics of two DS FireRed Silver tounge 5's and ask you to tell me which is legit and which is not and you won't be able to tell me, though attempts to separate them will be made.
They will look different on some part of the shoe.
They both came From Eastbay though.

Sure they exist but most of them are mixed with fakes/replicas as in maybe 2 in 5 will probably be grey market..

There isn't thousands per release of these to go around so your chances of not getting replicas are terrible

You buy gm your buying replicas but go ahead just know you're rocking fakes
Yall dudes saying u can't tell nobody will know the difference is funny,
I could give a what anybody knows besides myself..I'll know

Last edited:

links please (not calling you wrong)

I am extremely curious about this.

Link what? i posted it in a thread months ago. the conversation with names blurred out and most didnt care.

Kinstor was the seller that admitted to me they were 99.9% exact REPLICAS

People tearing apart Ninjahood's authentic Footlocker 3s is all the proof I need.

I see what is really going on here. You are pretending to be ignorant in an attempt to get my perfect greymarket kick plug for free. Not gonna happen, buddy.

Not sure if srs, you really think i care or want to buy shoes? :rofl:

you do know every GM kick ive received from these sellers was free right? play buddy buddy to get information and kicks for free for research. I have no interested asidfe from studying in GM kicks. ANy kicks i buy to wear or own are all authentic and 98% of em are direct from NDC and save all my receipts. the other 2% come from FNL as of late. Ive already limited my buying.

the fact you think i want to buy fake kicks lulz

Link what? i posted it in a thread months ago. the conversation with names blurred out and most didnt care.

I missed that thread :lol:

I thought you meant they had put statements in their FAQ page or something.

I missed that thread :lol:

I thought you meant they had put statements in their FAQ page or something.

Nah none of these dudes are stupid.

All their sites and instagrams state 100% AUTHENTIC JORDANS.. hmmm

in pictures they look authentic doe.. but when you get em they aint. ODD, very ODD

Back
Top Bottom