GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Man yaw tripping. those fakes are the same shoes made by Nike just rejects

I bought 3 pairs of the 11's for $150 and the only thing that is diffrent is the jumpman ball isn't aligned with the 23

I'll post some pics

I refuse to pay $200 or more for these shoes

you are a troll and you somehow relate to every single thread on this forum. you are a liar

ive gotten GM's for free from all these sellers. the shoes are 100% FAKE. they are nothing like the real deal. If you think they compare then your "authentics" are fake too

I don't think that's what people are saying. GMs are not authorized by Nike in anyway. They are not a Nike product.
People are saying that
laugh.gif

In fact someone just did a couple posts up
Exactly. And NT is a respectable community of sneakerheads. You can't consider yourself apart of the culture buying fake shoes. 

So would, have you ever sold kicks before? Do you tell your buyers your sneakers are fake?
I have sold kicks in mid 2000 had a big website and sold at flea market. really back then i didnt know they were fakes....Thought I had a connect ..lol  And any dummy that is getting kicks for $50 know dang well they are fake. Almost sued by Nike.... Also I visited china to the factories well actually me and my partner

Last edited:
My $50 Jays...LOl I wear mostly air maxes.. These are my hopping shoes now.. i got the red and black and all grey ones as well

Last edited:
I would laugh at you in your face if I saw you on the street wearing those. Those are good fakes? 

I literally LOL'ed, my whole office looked at me. 

7 years ago they used to be called "high end variants" and NT would shun anyone even making mention of them

Now they're called "Grey market", "unauthorized", etc. and we got heads boasting about their fake shoe collection?

:rofl:

I feel bad for the woman u give a CZ rock on a polished stainless steal band to talmbout "it shines just like the real thing" :x

Get your fakes shoes and get out of here. And for the record those spacejams look HIGHLY suspect even form those horrible photos you took. They wouldnt pass any knowledgable LC... especially on NT

Last edited:
And that's what I'm not getting. This is Niketalk, yet y'all don't care if your shoes are fake? Y'all go as far claim they're "good enough"? I mean that's the IG generation at its finest. Want all the attention even if you're faking it.

Last edited:
And that's what in not getting. This is Niketalk, yet y'all don't care if your shoes are fake? Y'all go as far claim they're "good enough"? I mean that's the IG generation at its finest. Want all the attention even if you're faking it.

To be fair, Nike has the same approach. :lol:

"Hm .. glue stains .. creases .. blemishes .. meh. Good enough."

*ships them out*.

I'll admit in college I was rocking Air Randy BC3 and Concords months early stunting on people. But I literally threw them out once I copped my retail versions because they were demolished from going out in at that point. The GM BC3 were nicer than the retail version I got from FTL though and the concords were on point too :lol:

Last edited:
To be fair, Nike has the same approach.
laugh.gif

"Hm .. glue stains .. creases .. blemishes .. meh. Good enough."

*ships them out*.
End of the day I can get shoes from Nike, rock them and return them months later for a full refund if I am not satisfied. At least I have that option with my authentic product. 

End of the day I can get shoes from Nike, rock them and return them months later for a full refund if I am not satisfied. At least I have that option with my authentic product. 
What store lets you return shoes after they've been worn?

I feel bad for the woman u give a CZ rock on a polished stainless steal band to talmbout "it shines just like the real thing"
sick.gif

CZ naw fam it  was a Moissanite Diamond which is the same as a diamond if not better.
  • More fire than diamond
  • Greater physical stability and tougher than diamond
  • D, E and F color — better color than most diamonds
  • Hearts and arrows precision — better cutting than 99% of all round diamonds
  • Greater purity than diamond — atomically, ethically, environmentally
  • Scores significantly better in the 5th C — Cost, oftentimes 40:1 better pricing for comparable color, carat weight and clarity. 
  • Much, much rarer than diamond. Amora Gem previously only existed around large carbon-rich stars, unavailable to any humans on Earth for over four billion years of Earth's history. Now that Amora is grown in a lab by creating star-like conditions, the total production is a small fraction of the annual mining output of natural diamonds.
  • Amora Ultra H&A is The Ultimate Gem.
and here is my wife ring blinging!!!! Took it to a few jewelers they couldnt tell the difference, even their diamond tester said it was real. I only paid under 1/3 of the cost. Hate On

2nd pic is the extra stones i bought.. Going to do some custom made pieces in the future. Look at that bling. They bling harder in the sunlight

Last edited:
Superb is scary. What doesn't he cut corners on? Do you reuse condoms to save money? 

Your wife is happy with a fugazi diamond? 

Last edited:
Why are we discussing sneakers on a sneaker forum, how could we!!!??
you guys are speaking as if you have connects in these factories and truly know how these "GM" KICKS are produced when in actuality you are ALL ASSUMING therefore gossiping about production of plastic and simulated leather...

I dont buy jordans no more and ive never bought a pair that didnt come with a receipt from a authorized dealer, so i could care less,BUT i admire you guys for your dedication to the game.

indifferent.gif

That is pure garbage. If you want to buy and wear them, fine. Just don't bring those booboo Space Jams here advocating blatantly FAKE sneakers. They aren't even "GM" sneakers.

Last edited:
Some of you guys need to get your terms right. There is no doubt that GMs exist - there are second shift shoes and the thrown over the fence thing - but that doesn't account for the on demand supply - they're just copies. Sure, the copies are better than they used to be but don't kid yourself that you're being clever and buying direct from the factory.

High-end GM is a total misnomer too - they're either GM or fake, there are no degrees.

Nothing to do with b-grades either.

Back
Top Bottom