GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Rip air randy... Hahaha

Was puttin ppl on with "gm" fakes in bulk for good numbers..Makin gud $$

Til niketalk demolished him after he already was selling to atleast 25% of NT

The king of fakes. :lol:

Last edited:
Idk how I stumbled on this video but its pretty crazy. Read the comments in below the video too. They will seize you're fakes

Last edited:
Here are some better pictures.

SWK6Grm.jpg

lavGeQU.jpg

pgOo18f.jpg

3O6huUr.jpg

S3fRdPw.jpg

52krufh.jpg

okGM4eg.jpg

IMGf7Xo.jpg

JUxIYu7.jpg

m1qgL3a.jpg

The spacing on the 23 if yall don't see that immediately I don't know what to tell ya

^That, and everything else wrong with the pair that I mentioned earlier. IDK what y'all were lookin at earlier when you said this pair looked good. Straight basura.

Idk how I stumbled on this video but its pretty crazy. Read the comments in below the video too. They will seize you're fakes

I tried to tell them earlier, they think these GM shoes are a game.

They are counterfeit products and eventually your package will get opened on a random or non-random check and they'll seize the shoes.

The seizure sometimes comes with a fine and eventually a knock on your door for multiple offenders.

They are even doing the same for dudes ordering knockoff apple cases and chargers from china.

Whats hilarious is the same dude has a video calling out the daclosetcollector for selling fakes while talking about his gm sport blue 6s.

You guys should check the video(on mute) for the laughable quality on the GM sport blue 6s dude in this thread called "the same" as white infrared 6s.

Last edited:
Dope post.
Dope feedback.
Because you have them in hand, and pictures.
Same feel you say...interesting

Exactly the same material even smelled the same s*** crazy ... Some dudes in here going too hard ..They're just sneakers at the end of the day

You can't tell high quality grey markets from general release Nik/Jordan products. That was proven in the last thread.
Nothing was proven in the last thread, all that happened in the last thread were a couple people kept saying they were waiting on their order and never posted real comparisons.  In hand these shoes aren't the same, many of us know that now.

Go sip that koolaid somewhere else.

Exactly the same material even smelled the same s*** crazy ... Some dudes in here going too hard ..They're just sneakers at the end of the day

No..condoning fakes is a classless act

There from an illegal operation, counterfeit and scammerers sell them..you buying keeps them going.
They stay in biz from you and are selling to ppl who want authentics that dunt no any better everyday

If someone says nice jordans you should respond by saying "thanks but there not nikes nor jordans there counterfeit replicas from a illegal operation that I support" lol not srs but kinda

Last edited:

No..condoning fakes is a classless act

There from an illegal operation, counterfeit and scammerers sell them..you buying keeps them going.
They stay in biz from you and are selling to ppl who want authentics that dunt no any better everyday

If someone says nice jordans you should respond by saying "thanks but there not nikes nor jordans there counterfeit replicas from a illegal operation that I support" lol not srs but kinda
"o these are authentic jordans purchased for $250 retail.  The cost of materials was $4, labor $2.  Basically spent $235 just for a name."  lol not srs but kinda

Last edited:
If my pair doesn't look like it's from Foot Locker, Niketown, etc., I'm not buying. I don't care how much better this new icy SJ sole is or how much better the patent leather cut is on the grey market Concords.

If my pair doesn't look like it's from Foot Locker, Niketown, etc., I'm not buying. I don't care how much better this new icy SJ sole is or how much better the patent leather cut is on the grey market Concords.
Out of curiosity, are Jordans the only thing in your life that have to be authentic or are there other items that you wouldn't condone fakes of? 

I say this just because I think everyone I knows is fully comfortable buying Kirkland brand which is sometimes referred to as off-brand or generic.

Food for thought. (Food may or may not be generic).

Out of curiosity, are Jordans the only thing in your life that have to be authentic or are there other items that you wouldn't condone fakes of? 

I say this just because I think everyone I knows is fully comfortable buying Kirkland brand which is sometimes referred to as off-brand or generic.

I personally buy Hanes t-shirts cuz I like the feel of the thinner material.

I buy Safeway brand food, though.

Off brand/generic brands are reputable companies selling an honest product.  It's kinda different imo. 

Last edited:
Off brand/generic brands are reputable companies selling an honest product.  It's kinda different imo. 

Define honest though. The digger you deep, the more these companies are all the same.

Cost cutting, quality control etc is rampant everywhere.

#monsanto #halfsrs

If nike is name brand then payless shoes would be considered generics, not counterfeits made from crap materials and shoddy workmanship.
There's absolutely no shame in wearing non name brand items, on the other hand we should ask ourselves why society feels it's ok to clown people that wear fake luxury brand items but some find no harm done when the fake being worn are nikes.

"o these are authentic jordans purchased for $250 retail.  The cost of materials was $4, labor $2.  Basically spent $235 just for a name."  lol not srs but kinda
That is your generations point of view only buying shoes they know nothing about for a name at stupid prices becuz it's cool not mine

If you can't afford what you really want and want to buy knockoffs, goto payless n buy some shaqs instead of supporting an illegal counterfeit op that scams ppl that dun no better every day

your statement is an opinion that is yours not mine...every last pair I own was bought cuz i like em or liked em n couldn't afford when a kid..I buy shoes cuz i can afford them..if you can't afford them and your buying fakes you should save that money anyway n rearrange your priorities

Define honest though. The digger you deep, the more these companies are all the same.

#monsanto #halfsrs

There not selling a illegal counterfeit product no matter how deep you dig..

The gm or replica company's are scamming ppl stating authentic to ppl who don't know better..
Kirkland/aldi is not there like payless legal and just a cheaper alternative..
There food isn't packaged as something it's not and there sanctioned/approved

The gm or replica company's are scamming ppl stating authentic to ppl who don't know better..

I see your point and I think I agree.

Not trying to be a stickler but it's "companies" and "they're." You got that grey market spelling lol I kid I kid

#monsanto #halfsrs
Accidentally repped your comment when going to quote it lmao  but there is truth to what you say but the fact of the matter is they are HONEST buisness because they tell you what you are getting. 

What he said

If nike is name brand then payless shoes would be considered generics, not counterfeits made from crap materials and shoddy workmanship.
There's absolutely no shame in wearing non name brand items, on the other hand we should ask ourselves why society feels it's ok to clown people that wear fake luxury brand items but some find no harm done when the fake being worn are nikes.

The thing is the majority of us CAN afford them. FOR THEIR RETAIL PRICE.

Paying double or triple the price to someone that doesn't want them .. Especially for a recent retro. That kind of why I can understand why certain people want them.

That being said, I'll gladly pay market price for shoes made prior to 2003.

Last edited:

That is your generations point of view only buying shoes they know nothing about for a name at stupid prices becuz it's cool not mine

If you can't afford what you really want and want to buy knockoffs, goto payless n buy some shaqs instead of supporting an illegal counterfeit op that scams ppl that dun no better every day

your statement is an opinion that is yours not mine...every last pair I own was bought cuz i like em or liked em n couldn't afford when a kid..I buy shoes cuz i can afford them..if you can't afford them and your buying fakes you should save that money anyway n rearrange your priorities
First of all, relax....

Quotations usually means that the statement was made on another medium..  no need to get all offensive with the "your generation" assumptions..  i was just trying to play the counter argument.

for the record I "was" a sneaker addict growing up... skipping 1st period on wednesdays and coming to 2nd with some fresh release day kicks...

i know about the old sneaker culture.. i also know about the **** (hype beast) who resell.. 

nike has created this new sneaker fiend... i don't like how they've handled their company.  ignoring the original sneaker buyer and focusing on this new addict.   I'm not mad, I respect the capitalist..   but then we get to the terrible quality that their using and the expensive MSRP..  doesn't seem like something a good business owner would do to loyal fans but its whatever...

BONEZ, 

if your open to it, let me try to paint a picture....

if a dope local restaurant did to classic recipes as nike did to its retro sneakers (changing to cheap ingredients and raising their prices), my feelings toward this establishment would be the same as my current feelings towards Nike.... best believe id be looking for those old GOOD WHOLESOME recipes if I could find them...  just saying..  

Anyways, good morning NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom