GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I got the 1st GM concords if any of yall want pics. they have the legit yellowing on the bottom but the actual show itself to me is off. In person others might thing its legit but meh

no idea why i havent thrown em away or anything but ill post em tonight when i come back from the gym

Only problem i have with the fake/ gm market is when there passed on as authentic. These shoes are made with the same material at this point in the game. Just dont mislead people out here, give them that option to buy real/fake. As far as the grey market in general, its a interesting world to say the least. 
oh yea? Same materials? Explain concord 11 soles aging completely different then...

I'll wait

And smh at you guys talkin about buying fakes

oh yea? Same materials? Explain concord 11 soles aging completely different then...

I'll wait

If you read the thread its stated its different grades of fakes bro. Im pretty sure the "top of the line" fakes use some of the same materials. And whats wrong with having a informative conversation about fakes?

Crazy to think all the early releases I copped from southern blvd,Fordham rd might be bangbangs smh

Wat if uspa was made in the same factories as polo? Would that be a big as Gm and non gm

I got the 1st GM concords if any of yall want pics. they have the legit yellowing on the bottom but the actual show itself to me is off. In person others might thing its legit but meh

no idea why i havent thrown em away or anything but ill post em tonight when i come back from the gym
Let dm get them. I ball in them. I'll pay got shipping.

Photos are up.

Here ya go.

Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pics. Wanted to show all the detail tho.

Now, my pops brought these back for me from China. He said he got it for a good price, so I'm assuming they're GM, never checked.

Last edited:
once used, those honestly look really legit. shape and look wise. surprised

There's a chance that any jordan you buy now that was made after 2006 is grey market. I feel like 2007 was when I remember seeing all of those early Jordan's start popping up. Back then they didn't even have the right box. It was just a plain unlabeled jordan box. Everyone and I mean everyone wrote those off as the real deal and it wasn't until 2011 when people started putting the clues together. The concords with the clear toe, the super limited ray allen 13s that kept restocking and the shades of green were off and the last lace hole was too small, the black cement 3s with the dull paint and sock liner and air bubble that was a few shades different in color. The random restocks of space jams 2 years later that were fresh off of the factory line is what sealed the deal to me.
ray allens are what blew the whole thing up. joints released at about 3 stores with very limited pairs at each and a bunch of pairs started to pop up outta nowhere, it was despicable.

although what you said about buying any J after 2006 is true, if you copped off of legit stores or bought from ppl who only cop from legit stores that chance is very low (in terms of having a GM Jordan unknowingly)

Photos are up.

Here ya go.

Now, my pops brought these back for me from China. He said he got it for a good price, so I'm assuming they're GM, never checked.

Those look good. Where did he get them at in china.

Last edited:
Um....guys...er um....how do these look good at all? All I see are widow's peaks in the middle of the toebox, SUPER fat collars, rounded midsole in the back. Sloppy stitching at the seam in the back where the patent leather comes together at the heel, and some super thick laces. These look VERY GM, and nowhere near the real thing. I def wouldn't say these "look good", shape or material wise

Honestly, the last few Nikes/Jordans I've purchased (directly from Nike) might as well be fakes. A pair of Air Maxes I bought this year have two completely different toebox shapes :lol: :smh: My Lebron XIs squeak like crazy unless I put vaseline or powder all over the sides of the insoles

I still wear them cause no one will notice except for people like me who used to really be into sneakers. Not gonna buy fakes/GMs either cause I just can't bring myself to.

Last edited:

I'll wait

If you read the thread its stated its different grades of fakes bro. Im pretty sure the "top of the line" fakes use some of the same materials. And whats wrong with having a informative conversation about fakes?
nothings wrong with talking about them, but theres literally people interested in this thread in buying them. also, the highest grade fakes still dont look or age the same

ray allens are what blew the whole thing up. joints released at about 3 stores with very limited pairs at each and a bunch of pairs started to pop up outta nowhere, it was despicable.

although what you said about buying any J after 2006 is true, if you copped off of legit stores or bought from ppl who only cop from legit stores that chance is very low (in terms of having a GM Jordan unknowingly)

There was one guy on here who returned all his GM shoes to footlocker when he found out they were fake. He would buy an early pair and a release date pair and he ended up just using the real receipt to return the fake pair.

There was one guy on here who returned all his GM shoes to footlocker when he found out they were fake. He would buy an early pair and a release date pair and he ended up just using the real receipt to return the fake pair.
:smh:
Thats why they ask for ID and address now when returning stuff at ftl.

mean.gif

Thats why they ask for ID and address now when returning stuff at ftl.
son they did that just for me buying some cargos...

haven't read the entire thread, but the word "fake" takes on new meanings in these types of discussions....

if a shoe is made in the same factory, with the same materials it's not "fake" .... as some have said, it's simply "unauthorized"

calling it fake is like calling copied video games fake.... it's the same game you're getting from Gamestop for $60 -- minus the box and instruction booklet

at the end of the day, my feelings on unauthorized products leans more towards the I'm cool with it side --- reason being, these companies are out of hand with the prices they charge for these goods ... 

a pair of assembly line sneakers with glue stains and limited durability should not cost $200

Um....guys...er um....how do these look good at all? All I see are widow's peaks in the middle of the toebox, SUPER fat collars, rounded midsole in the back. Sloppy stitching at the seam in the back where the patent leather comes together at the heel, and some super thick laces. These look VERY GM, and nowhere near the real thing. I def wouldn't say these "look good", shape or material wise

idk how you saw that in those pics since they are in the dark and low quality :lol:

im saying used wise, they look just like an other used concords... from afar. not a big deal

i know they are fake.

haven't read the entire thread, but the word "fake" takes on new meanings in these types of discussions....

if a shoe is made in the same factory, with the same materials it's not "fake" .... as some have said, it's simply "unauthorized"

calling it fake is like calling copied video games fake.... it's the same game you're getting from Gamestop for $60 -- minus the box and instruction booklet

at the end of the day, my feelings on unauthorized products leans more towards the I'm cool with it side --- reason being, these companies are out of hand with the prices they charge for these goods ... 

a pair of assembly line sneakers with glue stains and limited durability should not cost $200

they arent the same shoes tho. same factory or not. compare the shoes, materials are no where close

Those definitely look better than most GM's.as stated by zyzz shape looks good and the 23's look good .

Back
Top Bottom