GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

They don't take bank cards.
Credit Cards MoneyGram or WesternUnion only though.
The credit card would be safe, I have none though.
MoneyGram and WesternUnion doesn't seem safe. Seems like it be non refundable, just a guess, haven't used that type of payment before

Last edited:
MoneyGram and WesternUnion doesn't seem safe. Seems like it be non refundable, just a guess, haven't used that type of payment before
there's a big *** warning when you go to do a western union payment to not send money to someone you don't know

Nike..

they come from random factories in china.

dudes think because those factories are in the same cities as Nikes factories that they are made by nike LOLZ

these china cities are nothing but factories and most of them making fake items. Nike isnt making any of these shoes, have they no involvement, and there materials in no way shape or form being stolen or used.

There is this YouTube who reviews GM's and compares them with retail shoes and he is about to drop a video on where GM's actually come.

post his vids?

there's a big *** warning when you go to do a western union payment to not send money to someone you don't know
Those payment options are a red flag. I'm curious though now. Will use my Girls CC but not for 6 pair. Getting one 6 and one 11 low.

I wouldn't send my credit card info overseas to fake sellers anyway. Talk about asking for trouble

Most do WU

but why are you buying these pairs for comparison? why not let someone else do it? :lol:

i dont see the point in wasting your own money on fakes. someone is gonna do it regardless.

I can do it myself, and know what I have,why leave it up to someone else.
Waste of money?, I can find a use for the shoes, it's not a "waste"

All GM shoes aren't fake tho. Some are stolen from legit factories tho. Some are put together the exact same way but not at a legit factory. There's grey area in the grey market :lol:

All GM shoes aren't fake tho. Some are stolen from legit factories tho. Some are put together the exact same way but not at a legit factory. There's grey area in the grey market :lol:

Ok, now prove it. Not saying you're wrong, just asking for proof

I'm not worried about fraud on the CreditCard.

The total is 330 shipped.
It's worth the research aspect, especially since I'll be buying both of these (legit) shoes on eBay when I'm able.
6 Labeled "Authentic"
11 Labeled "SuperMaxPerfect"
Now I just have to tell the Lady what I'm doing with her CC.

Hopefully my info isn't coming across as "support".
My intentions are to share the info I'm finding, on the education side of things.

In the case of the 11's specifically, the "real carbon fiber" or "like model carbon fiber" is what you get on Authentic, SuperMax, and Super, and the QC looks to differ the higher the quality. They have videos and pictures of every shoe "profiling" the shoe advertised.

It's definitely clear that, these probably aren't shoes coming out of the "NIKE Factory" back door on the low, but may be replicated by the same people from those Factories, when they are off work.

These are how they are labeled
Autentic
SuperMaxPerfect
SuperPerfect
Perfect
AAA
A
Fusion

My intentions are to share the info I'm finding, on the education side of things.

I don't know what you expect to find that hasn't already been discovered.

Ok well I could probably educate you on anything you want to know right now without you spending that money. But go ahead and order if you want.

I appreciate it hennessy hennessy I've seen 100's of videos. I've heard and seen what's been discovered. You can't feel a shoe in a video. You at some point have to take someone's word for it.
Or, you can do the work yourself.
I don't mind doing the work,

What about this dude on IG

instagram.com/shoulee81

solepitch.com

Are all his joints GM too? I was always suspect, even called him out on a pair months ago, and dude threatin to block me :lol:
Anyone?

I asked the same thing yesterday?
I'd like to know, because dude gets mad love in a lot of threads, and his joints are stupid early. Nobody had ever questioned his pics.
Why?

In the case of the 11's specifically, the "real carbon fiber" or "like model carbon fiber" is what you get on Authentic, SuperMax, and Super, and the QC looks to differ the higher the quality. They have videos and pictures of every shoe "profiling" the shoe advertised.

It's definitely clear that, these probably aren't shoes coming out of the "NIKE Factory" back door on the low, but may be replicated by the same people from those Factories, when they are off work.

These are how they are labeled
Autentic
SuperMaxPerfect
SuperPerfect
Perfect
AAA
A
Fusion
The shoes we refer to as GM are more likely labeled authentic on whatever site your buying from.

Anything less and your going to get replicas that are so bad that a side by side comparison with an authentic would be laughable.

People shoe shoulee love because he's usually the first to get pics out of upcoming shoes but people have to know the pairs he shoes are GM pairs.  The man even has a pair of OVO 6s that are definitely not real.

Last edited:
I'd like to know, because dude gets mad love in a lot of threads, and his joints are stupid early. Nobody had ever questioned his pics.
Why?
once I saw he was selling with out boxes, he automatically went to never receiving funds from me. I won't even research any deeper.

Why?

The earlier they are the better chance of them being legit samples. Notice how a small number of pairs pop up really early then there's a massive onslaught a little bit later closer to release of the shoe.

Another thing people get confused with GM are stolen shoes, either from production or during shipping.

There are stolen retail pairs of shoes that do get out, for example the guys that had the legit pairs of red yeezy 2s before they dropped.

The pairs they had were clearly authentic regardless of how they got them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom