GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

fau2015 fau2015 Damn no box?
@MrDeeds I follow both of those guys, shoulee on IG and sneakerlife on YouTube.
I followed for them for the on foot pics and detailed videos but, I didn't know shoulee sold, I knew SL did but, I never shopped him because I didn't want or need to, and due to PRICE, plus @PmpDaddyRobFord was assuring me of his illegitimate kicks.

I've recently came I the conclusion that, these guys most likely have ebay accounts, and the China Site with the comparison kicks I'm hoping to grab, I bet they have ebay accounts too.

I've bought 7 different shoes that I can think of from eBay in the past. I'm wondering how many passed for Legit, and may have been GMish, or SuperMaxish

If I can get these ChinaSite shoes, it will shed a lot of light on my concerns.

@Fau2015 Damn no box?
@MrDeeds I follow both of those guys, shoulee on IG and sneakerlife on YouTube.
I followed for them for the on foot pics and detailed videos but, I didn't know shoulee sold, I knew SL did but, I never shopped him because I didn't want or need to, and due to PRICE, plus @PmpDaddyRobFord was assuring me of his illegitimate kicks.

I've recently came I the conclusion that, these guys most likely have ebay accounts, and the China Site with the comparison kicks I'm hoping to grab, I bet they have ebay accounts too.

I've bought 7 different shoes that I can think of from eBay in the past. I'm wondering how many passed for Legit, and may have been GMish, or SuperMaxish

If I can get these ChinaSite shoes, it will shed a lot of light on my concerns.
Don't waste your time buying the "super max perfects". Those are gonna just be terrible replicas. Only buy the "authentic" ones. Those are the GMs we are discussing.

aksuited aksuited I didn't want to order both "Authentic" though because I wanted a reference point somewhere, if that makes sense.
I'm sure you are thinking it Kind of defeats the purpose if I order different shoes and different models, but I'm also comparing these to my brother in laws pair, and he recently ordered the Black/Infra 6 in "Authentic" and "SuperMax"

I really only need the "SuperMax" in the 11low for my comparison, because I plan on comparing that shoe to a nikestore 11low he has.

And then I will compare my "Authentic" against his "Authentic" and "SuperMax" on the 6 and see how close they are.

He said his 6's are identical though, But he paid 199/105.
Man

Last edited:
What about this dude on IG

instagram.com/shoulee81

solepitch.com

Are all his joints GM too? I was always suspect, even called him out on a pair months ago, and dude threatin to block me :lol:
Anyone?

all he does is shoe GM's right before they release IMO

ive seen him countless times.

could he have a hook up with legit samples? yes

does he? who knows but look at the timing of all the shoes he posts. He posts em and like a week later every GM site has em for sale.

Other GM sellers post the same samples or w/e he does around the same time as well.

Bert. Bert. This is what I'm starting to pay attention to.
Dude posted the OVO weeks ago and China site just got them Aug 1st though.

Don't waste your time buying the "super max perfects". Those are gonna just be terrible replicas. Only buy the "authentic" ones. Those are the GMs we are discussing.

:lol: Yeah, because the guy who will sell you shoddy fakes also has a connection to get authentic Jordan's straight off the production line.

Wanna buy my bridge?

all he does is shoe GM's right before they release IMO

ive seen him countless times.

could he have a hook up with legit samples? yes

does he? who knows but look at the timing of all the shoes he posts. He posts em and like a week later every GM site has em for sale.

Other GM sellers post the same samples or w/e he does around the same time as well.

dude is living that GM life

Only problem i have with the fake/ gm market is when there passed on as authentic. These shoes are made with the same material at this point in the game. Just dont mislead people out here, give them that option to buy real/fake. As far as the grey market in general, its a interesting world to say the least. 

i have a question

is it possible there have been some advancements in the GM market

because these columbia XI and infrared VI look crazy real in pics if somebody wasnt up on forums like this to know any better

footlocker could sell these joints an nobody would know (just based on the pics)

Last edited:
When gms come out way in advance it's easy to spot them.

Colors are off
Packaging is different (sometimes they pretty much make up their own like the whole concord debacle)
Tag dates of course
And labeling
Accessories are not there or again they make up their own based in pervious releases (hang tags, insoles, ect)

Only thing I've learned from this thread is.

Leave Jordans alone.

In 2015/16 isn't Jordan stepping up quality drastically and upping the price. They might have too at this point.

Only thing I've learned from this thread is.

Leave Jordans alone.

In 2015/16 isn't Jordan stepping up quality drastically and upping the price. They might have too at this point.
id say leave jordans that are not purchased straight out the store alone. this grey market façade also exists with nike sneakers, not just JB product.

When gms come out way in advance it's easy to spot them.

Colors are off
Packaging is different (sometimes they pretty much make up their own like the whole concord debacle)
Tag dates of course
And labeling
Accessories are not there or again they make up their own based in pervious releases (hang tags, insoles, ect)
yup. the problem lies after RD when the GM pairs improve

There's a chance that any jordan you buy now that was made after 2006 is grey market. I feel like 2007 was when I remember seeing all of those early Jordan's start popping up. Back then they didn't even have the right box. It was just a plain unlabeled jordan box. Everyone and I mean everyone wrote those off as the real deal and it wasn't until 2011 when people started putting the clues together. The concords with the clear toe, the super limited ray allen 13s that kept restocking and the shades of green were off and the last lace hole was too small, the black cement 3s with the dull paint and sock liner and air bubble that was a few shades different in color. The random restocks of space jams 2 years later that were fresh off of the factory line is what sealed the deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom