GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

how does your story even compare to this?..

uh ok

your a fool if you buy fake kicks and pass them as real and wear em out like they are real.

im sorry, i cant go out in public wearing fake kicks. im good on that

Because you've lumped everyone in the GM category as not "being able to afford authentic shoes" thus you've labeled them "fools". Basically it makes no SENSE, that's how it compares. GM = GM. Authentic = Authentic, even you admitted you couldn't tell the difference. Are you a fool if you burn a CD (instead of buying the authentic). Are you a fool if you
No..condoning fakes is a classless act

There from an illegal operation, counterfeit and scammerers sell them..you buying keeps them going.
They stay in biz from you and are selling to ppl who want authentics that dunt no any better everyday

If someone says nice jordans you should respond by saying "thanks but there not nikes nor jordans there counterfeit replicas from a illegal operation that I support" lol not srs but kinda

To play devils advocate. Is he suppose to support resellers who are even worse? They don't even want the shoe they just want to turn a profit. Get outta here with that righteous crap.

Not gonna reveal names. You guys know all the top sellers so it doesnt even matter They all sell the same EXACT kicks. No one has anything better than anyone else. Same fake BS as one another.

The shoes are nothing but high quality FAKES. end of story. its quite obvious too when you compare to the real deal.

No idea why people bring up "quality" issues.

take 100 pairs of authentic Jordans guess what minus the stupid glue stains or minor quality issues.. they all look, weigh, smell, feel, and are the exact same shoe as one another. no differences in color, materials, build, mold, etc, etc

If these unauthorized/GM were made in same factory and the same shoes how come they differ so much from a real pair?

the proof is right in front of you.

These fooled everyone years ago including myself but having received a bunch of these kicks for free and doing my research for the last 3 years, its so damn obvious its not even funny.

That simply isn't true. I've been buying Nikes/Jordans for a very long time and regardless of what some people want to believe, Quality Control has never been very good. The major flaws and differences between some authentic pairs are appalling. ie: Pointy toed vs Bubble toed XIs, mismatched elephant print, panels that don't line up, poorly molded Foamposite material... hell I remember back in 2000/2001 there were a few people getting XIs from eastbay with the wrong colored sole attached :lol:

Now this doesn't account for the relatively consistent flaws in GM pairs, but Nike QC has always been crap.

A guy in the video posted said US customs busted in his house with guns and **** like a drug raid over ordering GMs.
It's really that serious :lol: wow

Again, for those saying they're the same prove your "facts" (same factory, workers, materials).

There's already proof the materials are not the same, that the colors aren't even the same, that the boxes aren't the same.

Until then.....

Everyone got those facts because it was just written by some unknown person on the internet.

Before when they fakes were bad they let it be known they were fakes by calling them variants. They stepped their game up and adjusted to the market. Being ya'll are thirsty "sneakerheads" now they made a better product and now call it unauthorized.

Would you buy a Lambo at a Kia dealership? Shouldn't this apply to your shoes? If it isn't a known trusted source why support it just to keep up?

Is this the reason you buy sneakers? If so then you aren't a sneakerhead. 

Man yaw tripping. those fakes are the same shoes made by Nike just rejects

I bought 3 pairs of the 11's for $150 and the only thing that is diffrent is the jumpman ball isn't aligned with the 23

I'll post some pics

I refuse to pay $200 or more for these shoes

Everyone got those facts because it was just written by some unknown person on the internet.

Before when they fakes were bad they let it be known they were fakes by calling them variants. They stepped their game up and adjusted to the market. Being ya'll are thirsty "sneakerheads" now they made a better product and now call it unauthorized.

Would you buy a Lambo at a Kia dealership? Shouldn't this apply to your shoes? If it isn't a known trusted source why support it just to keep up?

View media item 1119891.
Is this the reason you buy sneakers? If so then you aren't a sneakerhead. 

The lies came from dudes who want to justify their purchase or tried to sell them to the gullible. Nothing more.

Again, if someone can prove me wrong, do so.

I bought 3 pairs of the 11's for $150 and the only thing that is diffrent is the jumpman ball isn't aligned with the 23

I'll post some pics

My friend you purchased 3 pairs of fake shoes. You could of purchased 1 REAL pair with the money you spent. 

I'll post some pics

For all you GM advocates, if the quality is so close why aren't they sold in stores? Would Footlocker and Champs want the foot traffic? Nike is a billion dollar business, why leave all this free money on the table? Why not make more money? If Nike doesn't touch them shoes then they aren't Nike's. Why would the create a market for an inferior product that they do not profit from? 

One of you cats wearing fake kicks please explain this.

Originally Posted by shottadrpricey purchased 3 pairs of fake shoes. You could of purchased 1 REAL pair with the money you spent. 
I dont Want to spend the $200 or more per shOe. now i Got 3 pairs for less of that price. i
I refuse to pay $200 per shoe. I got 3 pairs for less of the price and 99% of people aren't going to know they are fakeI got a boat load of fake air maxed I got like 15 pairs I bought for $40 each. I had those for over a year and they are still in good condition since I switch them up a lot.Nike be playing yaw . Those fakes are the same shoes for the most part . I been to China before where I use to st my supplies back in mid 2000

Last edited:
For all you GM advocates, if the quality is so close why aren't they sold in stores? Would Footlocker and Champs want the foot traffic? Nike is a billion dollar business, why leave all this free money on the table? Why not make more money? If Nike doesn't touch them shoes then they aren't Nike's. Why would the create a market for an inferior product that they do not profit from? 

One of you cats wearing fake kicks please explain this.

So basically asking why Nike doesn't just make more shoes?

@shottadruEconomics brotha.Jordan's is their money makerIf they let those stores sell those rejects then everyone would by them. The value would go downNike already allow rejects of some of their shoes like the ones at outlets, shoe carnival and a few department stores.It's like Apple. If they sold rejects then their name would be blemishes because they pride on quality

Now some of those fakes are made by unauthorized factories. Some workers in china would steal or sell the press and design and take it to another factory.The factory would start making fake shoes and sell them.I never really cared about fakes vs real. I never bougt a shoe in the mall in over 13 years or so..I got a good connect to some good fakes

The first thread had me convinced that GMs were same materials after someone posted that screenshot of the Nike insider
admitting that GMs were a real thing. So when I couldn't find a pair of DS Concords to replace my pair that was stolen (For under $500), I had
no problem getting some GMs. Now, I realize that this isn't true, but if I spent money on something, i'm gonna wear them. Wearing
them now as I type this actually :lol: Only pair of GMs I own, and the only pair I plan on owning. If that invalidates my sneaker credibility, so be it.
Luckily for me, I wear sneakers cause I like them, not because I fiend for the approval of other men online that i'll never meet.

@shottadru Economics brotha. Jordan's is their money maker If they let those stores sell those rejects then everyone would by them. The value would go down Nike already allow rejects of some of their shoes like the ones at outlets, shoe carnival and a few department stores. It's like Apple. If they sold rejects then their name would be blemishes because they pride on quality
Where is your proof they are actual Nike stock though? What benefit they get by keeping and having people resell their goods (if it was their shoes) B grades are sent to the outlet why all this extra stock isn't used? Need facts not economics 101 and logic to make yourself feel better for wearing fake shoes.

Logically no company just gives discarded products away for sale, their market is now tainted with fakes. If that was the case, the cats on Canal St would have Nike accounts for GM. It's not Nike so it's fake man, no other way to put it. 

Now some of those fakes are made by unauthorized factories. Some workers in china would steal or sell the press and design and take it to another factory. The factory would start making fake shoes and sell them. I never really cared about fakes vs real. I never bougt a shoe in the mall in over 13 years or so..I got a good connect to some good fakes
So would, have you ever sold kicks before? Do you tell your buyers your sneakers are fake?

Not really, thing is folks here saying same factories, not Nike standards so they don't sell them. Why would they create a market that could essentially hurt their business? Just curious why a GM advocate would think that. 

I'm wondering what the future of GMs is going to hold because literally every member of nt could stop buying and they will still flourish.

Not really, thing is folks here saying same factories, not Nike standards so they don't sell them. Why would they create a market that could essentially hurt their business? Just curious why a GM advocate would think that. 

I don't think that's what people are saying. GMs are not authorized by Nike in anyway. They are not a Nike product.

I know of a certain brand which marks their clothing in a way only they'd know how to check for to legitimize it. And they will go in to stores that sell their clothing and low key check to make sure the store isn't selling GM/fake versions of their stuff.

Pretty interesting stuff. Not telling the customers but using it as an internal thing. I can't really say the brand or how they do it.

Nike would be too large scale for something like this obviously.

The only way it will really slow down is if they start manufacturing domestically.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom