GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

No that auto parts comparison is not the same with grey market. If that was the case grey market kicks would be sold in retail chain stores just like auto parts. And not specifically on Chinese websites.

No that auto parts comparison is not the same with grey market. If that was the case grey market kicks would be sold in retail chain stores just like auto parts. And not specifically on Chinese websites.
ok well distribution aside, 

i'm more concerned with QC and performance

in GM there is none? 

ok well distribution aside, 

i'm more concerned with QC and performance
in GM there is none? 
they are fake, they will have less quality most definitely. But don't mean they won't LOOK the same.
ok thanks that helps. 

not that i would ever undergo strenuous physical activity with most nikes, but i wouldn't want them failing/falling apart for no reason.

Last edited:
Just like with all knock offs, kicks are no different. If it's not originally purchased or sourced through the distribution channel the Brand uses it is fake.
You might not tell the difference from eye but once you touch something real from some GM u can tell obvious differences in quality.
Simply because it's not the same material's but rather cheaper alternatives.

Last edited:
how do you guys feel about wearin high end replica watches with your GM early release jordans?

is this doing it or not?

how do you guys feel about wearin high end replica watches with your GM early release jordans?

is this doing it or not?
Lol some would say yes. Some really take the "fake it til you make it" seriously. And some will never make it but keep buying fake to keep up that so called designer persona..

Just like with all knock offs, kicks are no different. If it's not originally purchased or sourced through the distribution channel the Brand uses it is fake.
You might not tell the difference from eye but once you touch something real from some GM u can tell obvious differences in quality.
Simply because it's not the same material's but rather cheaper alternatives.
what about something like jomashop, ashford, prestigetime

they're not "authorized" retailers, but the products are indeed 100% authentic.

i think this what confuses me about Gray Market items.

I don't know of said websites. But if the products are 100% authentic, then they were ORIGINALLY SOURCED through the distribution channels.

I don't know of said websites. But if the products are 100% authentic, then they were ORIGINALLY SOURCED through the distribution channels.
oh right, i see. 

yeah it's surplus from ADs that make it to these websites.

comes without manufacturer warranty, but still 100% internal external retail spec.

in which case it seems these nikes are NOT gray market by that definition, just some 1080p replicas. 

thanks for taking the time to respond. 

Last edited:

is this doing it or not?
lol I see the fake Hublot's and iced out rollies in strip clubs and IG all the time. Dudes got no crib but want you to believe they got 40k on they wrist. It's a damn shame.

offbad offbad thats exactly like someone else said earlier. I'm not sure when everyone stopped saying replicas and started this GM talk. But I think that was fueled by sellers of said GM shoes. (Don't quote me)

offbad offbad thats exactly like someone else said earlier. I'm not sure when everyone stopped saying replicas and started this GM talk. But I think that was fueled by sellers of said GM shoes. (Don't quote me)

no, it wasnt the GM sellers. most dont even know proper english. we knew about these shoes before everyone on IG and random bums in cities were coping them wholesale to sell.

someone mentioned the term when we thought they were authentics just smuggled out of the factory behind nikes back and or being made after hours

@offbadthats exactly like someone else said earlier. I'm not sure when everyone stopped saying replicas and started this GM talk. But I think that was fueled by sellers of said GM shoes. (Don't quote me)
no, it wasnt the GM sellers. most dont even know proper english. we knew about these shoes before everyone on IG and random bums in cities were coping them wholesale to sell.

someone mentioned the term when we thought they were authentics just smuggled out of the factory behind nikes back and or being made after hours
perfect

so it's confirmed then that these shoes in question were never made under the authority of nike for the purposes of retail?

perfect

so it's confirmed then that these shoes in question were never made under the authority of nike for the purposes of retail?
nope, because to confirm that you would have to know someone high up at nike/JB. And that's why this debate never truly ends.

[@=/u/38376/offbad]@offbad[/@]thats exactly like someone else said earlier. I'm not sure when everyone stopped saying replicas and started this GM talk. But I think that was fueled by sellers of said GM shoes. (Don't quote me)

perfect

no, they are NOT made by nike. they are 99%exact replicas. in pictures they look like the real deal, in person and with quality and materials they are crap.

they are fakes

Back
Top Bottom