Greg Oden Out for Season vol. Deja Vu

unbreakable3.jpg

SMH. 

tired.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

30t6p3b.gif
Daaaammmmnnnnn homie, in high school you was the maannn homie...
The $!$# happened to you
laugh.gif

This is what happened, everyone else grew bigger. Dude sucks, he's just tall....nothing else.

Originally Posted by jmause3

30t6p3b.gif
Daaaammmmnnnnn homie, in high school you was the maannn homie...
The $!$# happened to you
laugh.gif

This is what happened, everyone else grew bigger. Dude sucks, he's just tall....nothing else.

If Durant played with Roy, I highly doubt that Durant would produce like he is now. But that's just my opinion, nobody will ever know what would have happened.

For that dude saying Oden was Okafor 2.0, well Okafor was a #1 draft pick too
grin.gif

Anyways, no point in arguing this Durant vs Oden thing. Durant may/may not have developed into who he is today playing with Roy, and nobody expected Oden to be so injury prone despite his injury history. Y'all should just relax with it, cause there is nothing to gain besides a simple "Ha! I told you so."

Too bad that's not gonna make Oden play this season. I feel for the dude, I really hope that he can get back onto the court and take like an Yao Ming approach when it comes to his playing time.

If Durant played with Roy, I highly doubt that Durant would produce like he is now. But that's just my opinion, nobody will ever know what would have happened.

grin.gif

Anyways, no point in arguing this Durant vs Oden thing. Durant may/may not have developed into who he is today playing with Roy, and nobody expected Oden to be so injury prone despite his injury history. Y'all should just relax with it, cause there is nothing to gain besides a simple "Ha! I told you so."

Too bad that's not gonna make Oden play this season. I feel for the dude, I really hope that he can get back onto the court and take like an Yao Ming approach when it comes to his playing time.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

grin.gif
Dwight Howard would probably disagree.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

grin.gif
Dwight Howard would probably disagree.

Not Again!
eek.gif

Not surprised but why? Good thing thou is that he's only 22 there still time to play, Microfracture isn't souds bad, non-evasive and quick surgery but a lot of athletes never came back
to their "old" self once having this surgery.

It was mentioned in this thread that history just keeps repeating itself, By now Portland should be kicking themselves in the "knee" , "Not Again!"

I hope Oden recover from this "tragedy", The question now is if he recovers from this injury how long will it take for him to fully develop for the No.1 pick he is....

Not Again!
eek.gif

Not surprised but why? Good thing thou is that he's only 22 there still time to play, Microfracture isn't souds bad, non-evasive and quick surgery but a lot of athletes never came back
to their "old" self once having this surgery.

It was mentioned in this thread that history just keeps repeating itself, By now Portland should be kicking themselves in the "knee" , "Not Again!"

I hope Oden recover from this "tragedy", The question now is if he recovers from this injury how long will it take for him to fully develop for the No.1 pick he is....

He looked like he had a lot of potential out of college & you could help build the team around him. Having a center to build around is a big bonus in the NBA. At this point, I don't see him being able to live up to any of those expectations...

He looked like he had a lot of potential out of college & you could help build the team around him. Having a center to build around is a big bonus in the NBA. At this point, I don't see him being able to live up to any of those expectations...

Tough
30t6p3b.gif
I think it's safe to say his career is over....and everyone is gonna look back and say damn he got picked over Durant but who really knows what he could have done if he was healthy
30t6p3b.gif

Tough
30t6p3b.gif
I think it's safe to say his career is over....and everyone is gonna look back and say damn he got picked over Durant but who really knows what he could have done if he was healthy
30t6p3b.gif

I think my opinions on Greg Oden and what should have happened in the 07 draft are well documented here...

I don't need to say anything else...

I think my opinions on Greg Oden and what should have happened in the 07 draft are well documented here...

I don't need to say anything else...

sad ... at this point ... if he could just get on the court ...

if he could do 8 pts 12 rebs and 2 blocks ... after surgery in limited minutes

i hope he invested his money

who cares about him being a #1 at this point ...

a new team and a new medical staff could be a boon to him

Back
Top Bottom