Greg Oden Out for Season vol. Deja Vu

frown.gif

I'm sad. Oden's an easy guy to cheer for. Seems like a good dude.

Originally Posted by PMatic

"did his thizzle" C'mon man.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

But yeah, I don't blame Portland for taking Oden. He dominated at Ohio St. defensively and destroyed Horford + Noah in the championship game.

d8e355ac4b5f6b88d22818ce6ac7671f98fc41b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

But yeah, I don't blame Portland for taking Oden. He dominated at Ohio St. defensively and destroyed Horford + Noah in the championship game.

Damn shame. It's a huge accomplishment for him just to return to the court and play meaningful minutes. Forget about even living up to the #1 status.

Damn shame. It's a huge accomplishment for him just to return to the court and play meaningful minutes. Forget about even living up to the #1 status.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The vocab man, not the content.
laugh.gif

I have been so patient with this dude, with this organization. And i told myself this was his last shot. If he could play this season all the way through with little or no problems, I'd be happy. But after hearing this, I am so upset with this blazer staff and organization that I dont ever want to see him in a Blazer uniform again. Stop wasting our time, money, and energy.

RIP (knee ligaments/tendons) CITY!!

Originally Posted by dland24

I cant believe there are so many people who are arguing that it wasnt a stupid pick at the time.

Was a stupid pick at the time, looks even worse now. Terrible.

It was stupid at the time for multiple reasons.  Period.

So that's three posts and you have yet to explain your reasoning. Brilliant.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif
roll.gif

The vocab man, not the content.
laugh.gif

I have been so patient with this dude, with this organization. And i told myself this was his last shot. If he could play this season all the way through with little or no problems, I'd be happy. But after hearing this, I am so upset with this blazer staff and organization that I dont ever want to see him in a Blazer uniform again. Stop wasting our time, money, and energy.

RIP (knee ligaments/tendons) CITY!!

I cant believe there are so many people who are arguing that it wasnt a stupid pick at the time.

It was stupid at the time for multiple reasons.  Period.

So that's three posts and you have yet to explain your reasoning. Brilliant.

Im going to post in this Oden thread because I have heard of your SN before.
laugh.gif

Captain+Hindsight.png

Dude dominated in high school and college. He balled with a broken shooting hand at Ohio State too. Every GM woulda did the same damn thing.

Im going to post in this Oden thread because I have heard of your SN before.
laugh.gif

Captain+Hindsight.png

Dude dominated in high school and college. He balled with a broken shooting hand at Ohio State too. Every GM woulda did the same damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom