Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Nope. No E36. You have the E46 M3 CSL, though.
pimp.gif

Here's the list of cars in the game: http://www.gtplanet.net/g...smo-5-official-car-list/

As much as I am enjoying this game I still wish they had more desirable premium cars. If only this game had an e39 M5 or any e39 for that matter. I'd never stop playing
laugh.gif

As much as I am enjoying this game I still wish they had more desirable premium cars. If only this game had an e39 M5 or any e39 for that matter. I'd never stop playing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrtito32

I'm sure a few of us are grinding Circuit de la Sarthe, so I was wondering what some of your best times were. Here is my latest:

With the Enzo:
Good times.
But I think it's hard to compare times cuz we're probably all running with different mods, tires, HP, PP, etc.

Is equal PP good for comparison?

Originally Posted by mrtito32

I'm sure a few of us are grinding Circuit de la Sarthe, so I was wondering what some of your best times were. Here is my latest:

With the Enzo:
Good times.
But I think it's hard to compare times cuz we're probably all running with different mods, tires, HP, PP, etc.

Is equal PP good for comparison?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Great times. I'm running an average of 3:45 with the Enzo. Losing lots of time in the last section of the track, after all the straights. The Enzo's horrible.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I though it was me. I thought i went OTT with the upgrades, so hard to control.

Great times. I'm running an average of 3:45 with the Enzo. Losing lots of time in the last section of the track, after all the straights. The Enzo's horrible.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I though it was me. I thought i went OTT with the upgrades, so hard to control.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

You guys doing full-mods on these seasonals?

Yup. At least I am. Gotta finish the grind faster somehow.
laugh.gif

Do you guys think there will ever be an X2010 Seasonal? Probably would be hard as hell.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Do you guys think there will ever be an X2010 Seasonal? Probably would be hard as hell.
sick.gif

A couple questions. What seasonal is everyone grinding?
Also, any tips on the Red Bull races? I am missing bronze by a few seconds.

Just started the 24 Le Mans in B-Spec. That race would be hell to do in A-Spec.

A couple questions. What seasonal is everyone grinding?
Also, any tips on the Red Bull races? I am missing bronze by a few seconds.

Just started the 24 Le Mans in B-Spec. That race would be hell to do in A-Spec.

^

a) Ferrari La Sarthe seasonal - best one yet (Cr. payout-wise).
pimp.gif

b) Use a racing wheel if you have one. Really difficult using a DualShock 3. Just be persistent at it. Cut/straightline the chicanes at Monza to save a few seconds. The Nurburgring one almost drove me nuts. Schumacher S 
mad.gif

^

a) Ferrari La Sarthe seasonal - best one yet (Cr. payout-wise).
pimp.gif

b) Use a racing wheel if you have one. Really difficult using a DualShock 3. Just be persistent at it. Cut/straightline the chicanes at Monza to save a few seconds. The Nurburgring one almost drove me nuts. Schumacher S 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Haha, used a 459, did a few mods and threw some soft tires on... didn't cut any chicanes though... 
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Hard to say if there will be an X2010 seasonal.  If anything, probably on Expert?

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Haha, used a 459, did a few mods and threw some soft tires on... didn't cut any chicanes though... 
nerd.gif

wink.gif

Hard to say if there will be an X2010 seasonal.  If anything, probably on Expert?

I just got a bronze on the vettel challenges in Monza. Took me the whole day and i'm trying suzuka but i can't keep this car on the road. I'm not even considering getting a gold in this event. I don't know how you guys do it.

I just got a bronze on the vettel challenges in Monza. Took me the whole day and i'm trying suzuka but i can't keep this car on the road. I'm not even considering getting a gold in this event. I don't know how you guys do it.

Haven't cut any chicanes at La Sarthe, either. What chicanes can you cut, anyways?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
The last couple of corners is one, for sure.

Suzuka is a blast to drive. One of my favorite tracks, along with Monza. The key parts of the circuit for me that is tricky/easy to get wrong with the X2010 is Turn 2 and Turn 8 (Degner Curve). A nice run through Turn 13 (Spoon Curve) sets you up real nicely for the back straight. You can take 130R flat out, with no problems.
smokin.gif

The Suzuka 1000km, on the other hand, in the wet, is dreadful. 5 hours long, even in the X2010.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom