Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I quite enjoy the Le Mans circuit... done tons of laps on it. Too bad they don't allow you to do multiple seasonal runs...
What do you mean? You can't grind seasonal races again?
nerd.gif
Only tried La Sarthe once yesterday. This will make the track grow on me. Lol.

Cr. 20,000,000 in under 3 hours is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I quite enjoy the Le Mans circuit... done tons of laps on it. Too bad they don't allow you to do multiple seasonal runs...
What do you mean? You can't grind seasonal races again?
nerd.gif
Only tried La Sarthe once yesterday. This will make the track grow on me. Lol.

Cr. 20,000,000 in under 3 hours is
pimp.gif

Oh yes! You can most definitely grind the seasonals, that's where I go to stack the loot and XP. You don't even have to leave the race. You still get helmets and suits too.

Oh yes! You can most definitely grind the seasonals, that's where I go to stack the loot and XP. You don't even have to leave the race. You still get helmets and suits too.

LOL. I usually just play once and move onto the next one! What a fool... hehe
embarassed.gif

I could use the money and don't mind doing the longer tracks like Le Mans and the Nordschleife.  

LOL. I usually just play once and move onto the next one! What a fool... hehe
embarassed.gif

I could use the money and don't mind doing the longer tracks like Le Mans and the Nordschleife.  

^ Yup, you definitely could! PD could've figured that we're too tired of grinding the Eifel Kei-Car seasonal already.
laugh.gif

The La Sarthe race Cr. output is very competitive to the Nurburgring glitch. If you're in it for the money, look no further; the glitch is not worth it in this respect.

However, glitching the Nurburgring still gives out roughly three times the XP (2,000,000++ XP/hour vs. 648,000 XP/hour), so that's still the way to go if you plan on reaching A-Spec Level 40 real quick.

So get on the grind before these seasonals expire!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

^ Yup, you definitely could! PD could've figured that we're too tired of grinding the Eifel Kei-Car seasonal already.
laugh.gif

The La Sarthe race Cr. output is very competitive to the Nurburgring glitch. If you're in it for the money, look no further; the glitch is not worth it in this respect.

However, glitching the Nurburgring still gives out roughly three times the XP (2,000,000++ XP/hour vs. 648,000 XP/hour), so that's still the way to go if you plan on reaching A-Spec Level 40 real quick.

So get on the grind before these seasonals expire!
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Good stuff. I've easily done 10+ Le Mans laps in one sitting, so this works well for me.

Good stuff. I've easily done 10+ Le Mans laps in one sitting, so this works well for me.

Before Circuit de la Sarthe on the Ferrari seasonal, I was grinding the Eifel (Circuit) on the Supercar Festival. It pays 490,000 cr. and I was able to do the 5 laps under 5:30. La Sarthe has to be the best now in my opinion. I was able to get 3:44 on there last night.

Before Circuit de la Sarthe on the Ferrari seasonal, I was grinding the Eifel (Circuit) on the Supercar Festival. It pays 490,000 cr. and I was able to do the 5 laps under 5:30. La Sarthe has to be the best now in my opinion. I was able to get 3:44 on there last night.

I know alot of you have had this game for a while now, but did anyone else have trouble with the GT All Stars Championship? the computer AI is so @#$%@# cheap in the Nurburgring. Went from 1st to 11th due to the AI continuously ramming me off the track
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
They ram me off the track in Cape Ring as well. @#$% is frustrating because I've beaten every series in the game except for this one (and the endurance races). The AI isn't a problem for me in other series since I use heavier cars, but my damn Minolta Race Car spins out so damn easily...I already had to tone down the acceleration sensitivity like crazy just to stop it from spinning out while trying to speed out of a turn 
indifferent.gif

I know alot of you have had this game for a while now, but did anyone else have trouble with the GT All Stars Championship? the computer AI is so @#$%@# cheap in the Nurburgring. Went from 1st to 11th due to the AI continuously ramming me off the track
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
They ram me off the track in Cape Ring as well. @#$% is frustrating because I've beaten every series in the game except for this one (and the endurance races). The AI isn't a problem for me in other series since I use heavier cars, but my damn Minolta Race Car spins out so damn easily...I already had to tone down the acceleration sensitivity like crazy just to stop it from spinning out while trying to speed out of a turn 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mrtito32

La Sarthe is the best one to grind now. Before, the Kei-Car seasonal race at Eifel slightly gives a better payout; Cr. 305,000 in a little over 3 minutes.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

La Sarthe is the best one to grind now. Before, the Kei-Car seasonal race at Eifel slightly gives a better payout; Cr. 305,000 in a little over 3 minutes.

when does seasonal double $$$ expire????

any tweets by Polyphony re: new maps???

whats up w/ car damage?? ive had the game since rd and havent seen one hood fly off 
30t6p3b.gif

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif

when does seasonal double $$$ expire????

any tweets by Polyphony re: new maps???

whats up w/ car damage?? ive had the game since rd and havent seen one hood fly off 
30t6p3b.gif

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif

o yeah that was my other question......

whens a good time to drop the $500,000 + on body/engine overhaul on a car? my enzo has taken a couple stupid turns by me on sarthe and one straight ahead into a wall shot (and still won the race LOL)....but it only has 300 miles on it

Back
Top Bottom