Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ Finishing the Nurburgring 24 hrs (in real life) is already a ridiculous achievement, but to finish 1st in your class? Amazing.
eek.gif

Yeah, Lewis and Ferdy pretty much conceded this year's title after yesterday's race. Seb can not-race the next 3 races and still be in the WDC lead...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Finishing the Nurburgring 24 hrs (in real life) is already a ridiculous achievement, but to finish 1st in your class? Amazing.
eek.gif

Yeah, Lewis and Ferdy pretty much conceded this year's title after yesterday's race. Seb can not-race the next 3 races and still be in the WDC lead...
sick.gif
This is like Brawn GP 2009 all over again.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

sick.gif
This is like Brawn GP 2009 all over again.
ohwell.gif

wouldnt it be easier if you could go to the dealership and add all the cars you want to a basket and then checkout besides having to always buy one car and then go all the back back to GT life just to go back in the dealership... Its soooo time consuming to do it like this right now....

wouldnt it be easier if you could go to the dealership and add all the cars you want to a basket and then checkout besides having to always buy one car and then go all the back back to GT life just to go back in the dealership... Its soooo time consuming to do it like this right now....

Picked up this game a little while ago.
pimp.gif

Anybody lend me a car for pick up truck or classic muscle car championship in amateur? Having a hard time finding a car in the first place.

Picked up this game a little while ago.
pimp.gif

Anybody lend me a car for pick up truck or classic muscle car championship in amateur? Having a hard time finding a car in the first place.

^ Add me up on PSN. PSN: zk1mpls.

I can lend you a tuned F-150 (among other pick-ups) and a tuned Corvette for the classic muscle car race (and a few other muscle cars).
laugh.gif
Will share them online in a bit.

^ Add me up on PSN. PSN: zk1mpls.

I can lend you a tuned F-150 (among other pick-ups) and a tuned Corvette for the classic muscle car race (and a few other muscle cars).
laugh.gif
Will share them online in a bit.

^ Shared the F-150 and the Corvette Stingray already.

Finally un-DSed my Mazda Furai.
laugh.gif
That is one quick car.
eek.gif
One of the better-handling "stock" cars I've driven in the game.
pimp.gif

^ Shared the F-150 and the Corvette Stingray already.

Finally un-DSed my Mazda Furai.
laugh.gif
That is one quick car.
eek.gif
One of the better-handling "stock" cars I've driven in the game.
pimp.gif

Nice, finally a seasonal event to use my other Ferrari cars that doesn't involve just doing practice laps around the TGTT. An F40 around La Sarthe would be sweet.
pimp.gif
Wish I had that Ferrari 330 P4 to complete my Ferrari collection, though.

Tracks:
Rome
Autumn Ring (Reverse)
Indy Road Course
Toscana
La Sarthe

Did the Online Car Dealership update?
nerd.gif

Thanks guys for racing my B-Spec Drivers, by the way. Much appreciated.
pimp.gif
You guys trying to get to B-Spec Level 35? I kinda gave up after reaching Level 33.
laugh.gif

Nice, finally a seasonal event to use my other Ferrari cars that doesn't involve just doing practice laps around the TGTT. An F40 around La Sarthe would be sweet.
pimp.gif

Tracks:
Rome
Autumn Ring (Reverse)
Indy Road Course
Toscana
La Sarthe

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
You guys trying to get to B-Spec Level 35? I kinda gave up after reaching Level 33.
laugh.gif

Booo Ferrari... Booo... must I race with it?

504,000 you say? Oh, alright.
yup and 1 lap that takes like 3 and a half minutes... can make alot of money and a lil amount of time

Booo Ferrari... Booo... must I race with it?

504,000 you say? Oh, alright.
yup and 1 lap that takes like 3 and a half minutes... can make alot of money and a lil amount of time

I quite enjoy the Le Mans circuit... done tons of laps on it. Too bad they don't allow you to do multiple seasonal runs...

I quite enjoy the Le Mans circuit... done tons of laps on it. Too bad they don't allow you to do multiple seasonal runs...

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

Tracks:
Rome
Autumn Ring (Reverse)
Indy Road Course
Toscana
La Sarthe

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My 599 blew through the field. The smallest margin of victory for me was about 6 seconds. I've got to get me an Enzo though. They were 2nd and 3rd on all races.

Yep, still B-specing. At level 37 now, just trying to make it to 40 and I'll be done.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

Tracks:
Rome
Autumn Ring (Reverse)
Indy Road Course
Toscana
La Sarthe

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My 599 blew through the field. The smallest margin of victory for me was about 6 seconds. I've got to get me an Enzo though. They were 2nd and 3rd on all races.

Yep, still B-specing. At level 37 now, just trying to make it to 40 and I'll be done.

Back
Top Bottom