Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

o yeah that was my other question......

whens a good time to drop the $500,000 + on body/engine overhaul on a car? my enzo has taken a couple stupid turns by me on sarthe and one straight ahead into a wall shot (and still won the race LOL)....but it only has 300 miles on it

Whoa. New Super GT Seasonals just up. Sweet.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif
The track or just in general?
Yup, yup... Super GT 
smokin.gif

• Indianapolis Motor Speedway (8 Laps, 411,000 Cr.)
  • Nurburgring GP/F  (5 Laps, 522,000 Cr.)
  • Laguna Seca (5 Laps, 468,600 Cr.)
  • Cape Ring (5 Laps, 500,100 Cr.)
  • Eifel Circuit (5 Lap, 523,200 Cr.)

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif
The track or just in general?
Yup, yup... Super GT 
smokin.gif

• Indianapolis Motor Speedway (8 Laps, 411,000 Cr.)
  • Nurburgring GP/F  (5 Laps, 522,000 Cr.)
  • Laguna Seca (5 Laps, 468,600 Cr.)
  • Cape Ring (5 Laps, 500,100 Cr.)
  • Eifel Circuit (5 Lap, 523,200 Cr.)

Gotta say, I visited PH many years ago... lechon and chicken adobo were
pimp.gif

As was Magnolia ice cream...
laugh.gif

Gotta say, I visited PH many years ago... lechon and chicken adobo were
pimp.gif

As was Magnolia ice cream...
laugh.gif

Haha. It's just that the average Chinese/Cantonese food over there is loads better than what you get here on average.
laugh.gif

Next time, try Arce Dairy ice cream. Best local ice cream around.
pimp.gif

Haha. It's just that the average Chinese/Cantonese food over there is loads better than what you get here on average.
laugh.gif

Next time, try Arce Dairy ice cream. Best local ice cream around.
pimp.gif

when does seasonal double $$$ expire????

any tweets by Polyphony re: new maps???

whats up w/ car damage?? ive had the game since rd and havent seen one hood fly off 
30t6p3b.gif

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif

....no, i miss hong kong the map from 4....closest ive been to asia was the swiss alps. piiiifffff 
pimp.gif

when does seasonal double $$$ expire????

any tweets by Polyphony re: new maps???

whats up w/ car damage?? ive had the game since rd and havent seen one hood fly off 
30t6p3b.gif

i miss hong kong 
ohwell.gif

....no, i miss hong kong the map from 4....closest ive been to asia was the swiss alps. piiiifffff 
pimp.gif

^ damn, that's nowhere near Asia.
laugh.gif

To answer your questions: a) so far the seasonals don't expire, aside from the time and drift trials. B) no news about new maps, either, but there was a rumor of a DLC before. C) there is car damage, but from my experience, it takes REALLLLY a lot of effort to remove a door panel or hood. Try the Ford Rally Car in the Premium Dealership.

^ damn, that's nowhere near Asia.
laugh.gif

To answer your questions: a) so far the seasonals don't expire, aside from the time and drift trials. B) no news about new maps, either, but there was a rumor of a DLC before. C) there is car damage, but from my experience, it takes REALLLLY a lot of effort to remove a door panel or hood. Try the Ford Rally Car in the Premium Dealership.

I'm sure a few of us are grinding Circuit de la Sarthe, so I was wondering what some of your best times were. Here is my latest:

wchirp.jpg

With the Enzo:

sy0zzd.jpg

I'm sure a few of us are grinding Circuit de la Sarthe, so I was wondering what some of your best times were. Here is my latest:

wchirp.jpg

With the Enzo:

sy0zzd.jpg

Great times. I'm running an average of 3:45 with the Enzo. Losing lots of time in the last section of the track, after all the straights. The Enzo's horrible.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Great times. I'm running an average of 3:45 with the Enzo. Losing lots of time in the last section of the track, after all the straights. The Enzo's horrible.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom