Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Yea Red Bull been Hypocritical but good job by Lewis keeping 4th place. I thought the Macca's would have been slower but its good that they're reverting back to the Valencia spec.

Yea Red Bull been Hypocritical but good job by Lewis keeping 4th place. I thought the Macca's would have been slower but its good that they're reverting back to the Valencia spec.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

What a final lap! Felipe almost had it, and there was bodywork flying everywhere!
laugh.gif
Really rarely a boring race at Silverstone.
pimp.gif
Poor Jenson.

Wasn't What Red Bull did team orders ("maintain pace"), though?
nerd.gif
That was just pretty crazy at the end there.  
eek.gif
 Good racing.  I was kinda expecting Felipe and Stefano to complain about it, but fair-play to them... they didn't.  
Tough, tough break for Jens... what the hell.  I blame the lollypop man... 

And yes, those were most definitely team orders... not that it's an issue... they're legal this season.  It was just that they were so coded about it.  I don't blame them for doing so cuz it woulda been foolish had they crashed... but I also see it from Webber on not wanting to let Vettel dominate, especially since Web was on pole and probably should have won.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

What a final lap! Felipe almost had it, and there was bodywork flying everywhere!
laugh.gif
Really rarely a boring race at Silverstone.
pimp.gif
Poor Jenson.

Wasn't What Red Bull did team orders ("maintain pace"), though?
nerd.gif
That was just pretty crazy at the end there.  
eek.gif
 Good racing.  I was kinda expecting Felipe and Stefano to complain about it, but fair-play to them... they didn't.  
Tough, tough break for Jens... what the hell.  I blame the lollypop man... 

And yes, those were most definitely team orders... not that it's an issue... they're legal this season.  It was just that they were so coded about it.  I don't blame them for doing so cuz it woulda been foolish had they crashed... but I also see it from Webber on not wanting to let Vettel dominate, especially since Web was on pole and probably should have won.

i think we need to face facts people

we're never getting more premium cars or tracks via DLC

call it a hunch.....japan.....the earthquakes......

o well hopefully that country fully recovers

So anyway... back to the game.

Got #1 on the Lotus-Tsukuba expert challenge yesterday... tremendously satisfying. Unfortunately my car-prize was anything but that... got Corvette C5-R (C5) '00... 
eyes.gif

Time for the Impreza...

Got #1 on the Lotus-Tsukuba expert challenge yesterday... tremendously satisfying. Unfortunately my car-prize was anything but that... got Corvette C5-R (C5) '00... 
eyes.gif

Time for the Impreza...

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

you might be right but im hoping you are wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

you might be right but im hoping you are wrong
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eyes.gif

Time for the Impreza...

Man, you're presistent.
laugh.gif
Good stuff. I haven't played the game in weeks; last time was when the new Super GT seasonals showed up. Still hooked to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which I just picked up last Saturday.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Aren't new seasonals going to be announced within the week? Still not sure about the cycle, though. I think it's between 2 or 3 weeks before new seasonals are announced?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eyes.gif

Time for the Impreza...

Man, you're presistent.
laugh.gif
Good stuff. I haven't played the game in weeks; last time was when the new Super GT seasonals showed up. Still hooked to Battlefield: Bad Company 2, which I just picked up last Saturday.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Aren't new seasonals going to be announced within the week? Still not sure about the cycle, though. I think it's between 2 or 3 weeks before new seasonals are announced?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Persistent? Not really. The last few times I've played GT5, I was doing the Ferrari - LeMans grind and all of the Super GT races. The last time I did the Expert Lotus was (according to my posts) on June 21, in which I only did 1 lap and got 4th. Fast-forward to yesterday, i did around 4-5 runs and eventually got 1st. It wasn't that bad IMO.
1st lap ~ mid-1:04
Then the rest at around mid-high 1:03's. Overtook the last guy at the very last turn...

laugh.gif
Persistent? Not really. The last few times I've played GT5, I was doing the Ferrari - LeMans grind and all of the Super GT races. The last time I did the Expert Lotus was (according to my posts) on June 21, in which I only did 1 lap and got 4th. Fast-forward to yesterday, i did around 4-5 runs and eventually got 1st. It wasn't that bad IMO.
1st lap ~ mid-1:04
Then the rest at around mid-high 1:03's. Overtook the last guy at the very last turn...

Finally got through that Impreza-LegunaSeca challenge. Damn, that was frustrating. One word: Understeer. Glad that's over with.

Finally got through that Impreza-LegunaSeca challenge. Damn, that was frustrating. One word: Understeer. Glad that's over with.

Anyone know how to back up a saved file?
i was playing GT5 and the power went out for like 3 secs and my file got erased had to start all over
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i was playing GT5 and the power went out for like 3 secs and my file got erased had to start all over
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Either get PS+ and use the cloud save feature or back it up on a external hard drive or flash drive.

Back
Top Bottom