Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^JayzOnMyToes: you're welcome.

And i forgot to mention it only takes 1min25s to get gold and the Cr.1,000,000 in the time trial.

^JayzOnMyToes: you're welcome.

And i forgot to mention it only takes 1min25s to get gold and the Cr.1,000,000 in the time trial.

I used a tuned Peugeot 207 for my time trial run. Tried the drifting event as well. I was quite horrible at it.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why, but I really like the Rome Reverse layout. Maybe because it flows much better, perhaps? Same thing with Tokyo 246 Reverse.
pimp.gif

I used a tuned Peugeot 207 for my time trial run. Tried the drifting event as well. I was quite horrible at it.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know why, but I really like the Rome Reverse layout. Maybe because it flows much better, perhaps? Same thing with Tokyo 246 Reverse.
pimp.gif

you were on BOs yesterday right?
laugh.gif

I thought the STI race was going to be easier since its awd but I got to 4th I think
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I thought the STI race was going to be easier since its awd but I got to 4th I think
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Yup. Ran Black Ops for most of the day. I think I even hopped on 2-3 NTers' matches. Most of them were beasting. I, on the other hand, was pretty bad.
laugh.gif
I don't get why i need 30 bullets to kill a guy... And he only needs 3-4.
indifferent.gif
Guess that's what you get with crappy internet trying to connect to a host server halfway around the world.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, the STi race is pretty hard. I think i only got 4th or 5th so far. Might look up a few tunes that might help.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Yup. Ran Black Ops for most of the day. I think I even hopped on 2-3 NTers' matches. Most of them were beasting. I, on the other hand, was pretty bad.
laugh.gif
I don't get why i need 30 bullets to kill a guy... And he only needs 3-4.
indifferent.gif
Guess that's what you get with crappy internet trying to connect to a host server halfway around the world.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, the STi race is pretty hard. I think i only got 4th or 5th so far. Might look up a few tunes that might help.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is there a double XP going on on this game right now?

Basically, yes.
Doesn't really help much when you're level 30+ 
ohwell.gif
oh ok i didnt believe that when someone told me.....

but for the seasonal event for the WRX for 1.1 million... i can only manage to get 5th place....

did anybody manage to get 1st on that? if so how did u tune your car?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is there a double XP going on on this game right now?

Basically, yes.
Doesn't really help much when you're level 30+ 
ohwell.gif
oh ok i didnt believe that when someone told me.....

but for the seasonal event for the WRX for 1.1 million... i can only manage to get 5th place....

did anybody manage to get 1st on that? if so how did u tune your car?

I only did 1 run on the Lotus expert seasonal, but only managed 4th. Went with Akira's (GTP) settings. The car handles surprisingly well.

With Wimbledon for the next two weeks, I dunno how I'm gonna find time to play though...
frown.gif

I only did 1 run on the Lotus expert seasonal, but only managed 4th. Went with Akira's (GTP) settings. The car handles surprisingly well.

With Wimbledon for the next two weeks, I dunno how I'm gonna find time to play though...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

frown.gif

who is and what is AKIRA'S settings?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

frown.gif

who is and what is AKIRA'S settings?

Back
Top Bottom