Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Ken Block, you lucky #$@#$. 
laugh.gif

[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Rally star Block to sample Formula One car 12 Jun 2011[/h2]

Tyremanufacturers Pirelli have announced ’Gymkhana’ legend and World RallyChampionship star Ken Block is to be given the chance to drive theirFormula One test car. Block will get behind the wheel on August 5 for aone-off drive at the famed Monza circuit in Italy.

“I’ve beenlucky enough to do some pretty spectacular stunts in my career so far,but this is something else,â€

Ken Block, you lucky #$@#$. 
laugh.gif

[h2] [/h2]
[h2]Rally star Block to sample Formula One car 12 Jun 2011[/h2]

Tyremanufacturers Pirelli have announced ’Gymkhana’ legend and World RallyChampionship star Ken Block is to be given the chance to drive theirFormula One test car. Block will get behind the wheel on August 5 for aone-off drive at the famed Monza circuit in Italy.

“I’ve beenlucky enough to do some pretty spectacular stunts in my career so far,but this is something else,â€

The Canadian GP was incredible.
eek.gif

That Ken Block test will be very interesting. I think we all know how ridiculous his car-control is, but that's in a rally car... F1 cars are all about grip and traction. A completely different beast.

Also happening today is the McLaren F1/Nascar swap demo with Lewis and Tony Stewart. That'll be fun too.

The Canadian GP was incredible.
eek.gif

That Ken Block test will be very interesting. I think we all know how ridiculous his car-control is, but that's in a rally car... F1 cars are all about grip and traction. A completely different beast.

Also happening today is the McLaren F1/Nascar swap demo with Lewis and Tony Stewart. That'll be fun too.

Sent you back a duped copy of the M3 CSL Mr. Tito. Already restored its chassis and overhauled its engine. Thanks again.
pimp.gif

Sent you back a duped copy of the M3 CSL Mr. Tito. Already restored its chassis and overhauled its engine. Thanks again.
pimp.gif

Wassup my brothers on GT5.. Not to long ago my PS3 HD crashed and i lost everything on my PS3 i was %97 done with the game... well after the recent update im thinking about starting over...

So I would like to know if someone could lend or give me a car to get me started and a chrome or a gold paint chip.. Thanks in advance

PSN in my SIG

Wassup my brothers on GT5.. Not to long ago my PS3 HD crashed and i lost everything on my PS3 i was %97 done with the game... well after the recent update im thinking about starting over...

So I would like to know if someone could lend or give me a car to get me started and a chrome or a gold paint chip.. Thanks in advance

PSN in my SIG

^ PSN is still down for us, but I was thinking... how about restarting the game using only borrowed cars? Go through the game buying as little cars as possible.

^ PSN is still down for us, but I was thinking... how about restarting the game using only borrowed cars? Go through the game buying as little cars as possible.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

wow where are you at? and i dont really have alot of PSN friends on GT5 to borrow cars from....

wow where are you at? and i dont really have alot of PSN friends on GT5 to borrow cars from....

I'm in HK... JPN, SK and HK PSN's are all still down.
EDIT ~ Check that.  It appears HK PSN has been restored!  

roll.gif

just that fast.. i was about to say damn

roll.gif

just that fast.. i was about to say damn

Still, we were one the last regions to get it back.

I can finally unlock my B-spec guys.

which is crazy because isnt PSN headquarters in Japan?

which is crazy because isnt PSN headquarters in Japan?

^ Not necessarily. PSN Japan is of course based in Japan, while PSN US's servers are in the US, I think. I read somewhere that it was the JPN government holding back the return, as they wanted to make sure all the security holes were filled. Rumors though, I think.

^ Not necessarily. PSN Japan is of course based in Japan, while PSN US's servers are in the US, I think. I read somewhere that it was the JPN government holding back the return, as they wanted to make sure all the security holes were filled. Rumors though, I think.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

PSN in my SIG
I think I've got you on my list, my PSN Mr_Tito_32. I'll send you something when I make it home. Want anything in particular?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

pimp.gif

No prob man, glad I could find it for you!

Back
Top Bottom