Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

i don't know the glitch.

never done any of them. heard about a few of them. seen a couple on youtube but not the newest one.

I doubt we'll see a video soon of the new glitch. They're trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible, to avoid it being patched. It's already quite difficult as it is.
ohwell.gif

Oh, and i heard you can win gear in the time and drift trials. Might as well give those a shot. Dudes are already duping helmets and racing suits.
eek.gif
Unbelievable.
laugh.gif

I doubt we'll see a video soon of the new glitch. They're trying to keep it under wraps as much as possible, to avoid it being patched. It's already quite difficult as it is.
ohwell.gif

Oh, and i heard you can win gear in the time and drift trials. Might as well give those a shot. Dudes are already duping helmets and racing suits.
eek.gif
Unbelievable.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xanadu one

what am i? some kind of idiot? i can't figure out how to add cars to my garage.....
When you are on the screen where the car is showing, look beside the flag and you should see a home icon like on the game. Once you click it, it turns orange, and the car is added to your garage.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

what am i? some kind of idiot? i can't figure out how to add cars to my garage.....
When you are on the screen where the car is showing, look beside the flag and you should see a home icon like on the game. Once you click it, it turns orange, and the car is added to your garage.

Drama less than an hour into the Le Mans 24hrs... McNish in the Audi...
eek.gif

Incredibly, no one was injured, as far as we know...The car was just feet away from going over the tire barrier and into the marshals, photogs, etc...

eek.gif
 A literal case of "run for your life"...

5820873053_58b09e75fc_b.jpg

Drama less than an hour into the Le Mans 24hrs... McNish in the Audi...
eek.gif

Incredibly, no one was injured, as far as we know...The car was just feet away from going over the tire barrier and into the marshals, photogs, etc...

eek.gif
 A literal case of "run for your life"...

5820873053_58b09e75fc_b.jpg

^ Saw that crash in the news last night. That was 1 hour in!? Crazy! Hopefully no one is injured.

On F1 news, on the other hand, Looks like fernando's having a good week so far.
smile.gif

^ Saw that crash in the news last night. That was 1 hour in!? Crazy! Hopefully no one is injured.

On F1 news, on the other hand, Looks like fernando's having a good week so far.
smile.gif

There were 2 major accidents... both of which happened to the Audi's. Incredibly, the 3rd and final Audi ended up winning the race ahead of 4 Peugeot's.
I was able to watch a good portion of the race. Having done a good-number of laps on GT5, I'm actually able to identify most of the circuit... makes watching the race much more enjoyable.
Anyway, here's the other crash... this time, Mike Rockenfeller...
He's ok.

There were 2 major accidents... both of which happened to the Audi's. Incredibly, the 3rd and final Audi ended up winning the race ahead of 4 Peugeot's.
I was able to watch a good portion of the race. Having done a good-number of laps on GT5, I'm actually able to identify most of the circuit... makes watching the race much more enjoyable.
Anyway, here's the other crash... this time, Mike Rockenfeller...
He's ok.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by mrtito32

^ Thanks, I got it. Don't know if I have anything you need, but if it's a car you are hunting for under 1 mil, I can look out for it in the lots.
You're welcome. I appreciate the gesture.
smokin.gif

Come to think of it... I've been looking for the BMW M3 CSL. That car's got me intrigued; lots of people like it.
laugh.gif
It's reportedly under Cr. 100,000, and can only be found in the Used Car Dealership. Seems I've had no luck looking for that car so far. If you find it and you can give me one, I can dupe it and send it right back to you. But no worries.

Lots of nice cars that pop out at the dealerships, yet you don't seem to have enough funds to make the purchase at that moment!
laugh.gif
Missed out on a Peugeot 905.
mad.gif
At least you get the cars in the OCD for half-off now. I better start putting in work.

Sent you that BMW.

^ Thanks, I got it. Don't know if I have anything you need, but if it's a car you are hunting for under 1 mil, I can look out for it in the lots.
smokin.gif

Come to think of it... I've been looking for the BMW M3 CSL. That car's got me intrigued; lots of people like it.
laugh.gif
It's reportedly under Cr. 100,000, and can only be found in the Used Car Dealership. Seems I've had no luck looking for that car so far. If you find it and you can give me one, I can dupe it and send it right back to you. But no worries.

Lots of nice cars that pop out at the dealerships, yet you don't seem to have enough funds to make the purchase at that moment!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
At least you get the cars in the OCD for half-off now. I better start putting in work.

Sent you that BMW.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Sent you that BMW.

Wow, that was fast!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Haven't ever seen it in my dealership at all.  Thank you, sir! Will be sending you back the car once I dupe it. I appreciate it.
happy.gif

Didn't get to post on NT that much this past weekend. Just got back home from a hectic but enjoyable semi-spontaneous trip to Hong Kong with the family. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: Looks like I missed out on a crazy Canadian Grand Prix. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif

Sent you that BMW.

Wow, that was fast!
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Haven't ever seen it in my dealership at all.  Thank you, sir! Will be sending you back the car once I dupe it. I appreciate it.
happy.gif

Didn't get to post on NT that much this past weekend. Just got back home from a hectic but enjoyable semi-spontaneous trip to Hong Kong with the family. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: Looks like I missed out on a crazy Canadian Grand Prix. Oh well.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom