Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^i've used the power limiter before in earlier seasonals. I wonder if the car performs better when fully-tuned but power-limited, as opposed to minor tuning, but not power limited (given they have the "same" horsepower). Trying to exploit everything available that's not specified in the regulations to make these damn cars faster. Need all the extra punch I can get.
laugh.gif
Overtaking 11 cars in 5 laps seems next to impossible with the current regulations, unless you have a significant power advantage, and/or better tires.
ohwell.gif

i'll send you a silver chrome chip tomorrow morning. It's already 12:30am over here.
laugh.gif
I only have one gold chrome chip left. Haven't changed my dummy account's password yet for PSN in order to dupe more paints.
laugh.gif

Le Mans
pimp.gif
That 787B is meaaan! Definitely one of my favorite cars in the game.

I didn't notice a difference in performance, it was just a little slower. Acceleration and handling seemed to be almost the same. They definitely make it hard starting from the back, but that makes it more fun IMO. I'll be looking out for the chip, Thanks!

I didn't notice a difference in performance, it was just a little slower. Acceleration and handling seemed to be almost the same. They definitely make it hard starting from the back, but that makes it more fun IMO. I'll be looking out for the chip, Thanks!

^ The best part about the seasonals was the new format of 5 laps or so to make your way through the field. With a bunch of laps, if gives you the chance to pick-off the cars in front one by one (which is more realistic), whereas some of the license challenges made you do kamikaze maneuvers in passing a bunch of guys with just one lap. That would never happen in real-racing.

^ The best part about the seasonals was the new format of 5 laps or so to make your way through the field. With a bunch of laps, if gives you the chance to pick-off the cars in front one by one (which is more realistic), whereas some of the license challenges made you do kamikaze maneuvers in passing a bunch of guys with just one lap. That would never happen in real-racing.

^ problem is, the cars seem much more spaced out than before, and the AI is much better, although they still brake a bit early. Hard to make up a 35 second lead over 5 laps.
ohwell.gif
maybe i just need more practice.
laugh.gif

Mr.Tito32
sent you the silver chrome chip. I hope PSN allows me to change my dummy account's password already so I can dupe the gold chrome paint, and make some more of the others.

^ problem is, the cars seem much more spaced out than before, and the AI is much better, although they still brake a bit early. Hard to make up a 35 second lead over 5 laps.
ohwell.gif
maybe i just need more practice.
laugh.gif

Mr.Tito32
sent you the silver chrome chip. I hope PSN allows me to change my dummy account's password already so I can dupe the gold chrome paint, and make some more of the others.

^ Thanks, I got it. Don't know if I have anything you need, but if it's a car you are hunting for under 1 mil, I can look out for it in the lots.

^ Thanks, I got it. Don't know if I have anything you need, but if it's a car you are hunting for under 1 mil, I can look out for it in the lots.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

You're welcome. I appreciate the gesture.
smokin.gif

Come to think of it... I've been looking for the BMW M3 CSL. That car's got me intrigued; lots of people like it.
laugh.gif
It's reportedly under Cr. 100,000, and can only be found in the Used Car Dealership. Seems I've had no luck looking for that car so far. If you find it and you can give me one, I can dupe it and send it right back to you. But no worries.

Lots of nice cars that pop out at the dealerships, yet you don't seem to have enough funds to make the purchase at that moment!
laugh.gif
Missed out on a Peugeot 905.
mad.gif
At least you get the cars in the OCD for half-off now. I better start putting in work.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

You're welcome. I appreciate the gesture.
smokin.gif

Come to think of it... I've been looking for the BMW M3 CSL. That car's got me intrigued; lots of people like it.
laugh.gif
It's reportedly under Cr. 100,000, and can only be found in the Used Car Dealership. Seems I've had no luck looking for that car so far. If you find it and you can give me one, I can dupe it and send it right back to you. But no worries.

Lots of nice cars that pop out at the dealerships, yet you don't seem to have enough funds to make the purchase at that moment!
laugh.gif
Missed out on a Peugeot 905.
mad.gif
At least you get the cars in the OCD for half-off now. I better start putting in work.

Tried the Expert races again, got 5th this time. I think with a little more tuning, i can actually challenge for a podium spot.

Anyway, got tired of trying to do that, so i tried to see if the glitch still works. Surprisingly, it still does; although much, much harder this time. A bit hit and miss. It will take you about an hour to go 200 laps around the Nurburgring, and you can't go around in circles/rubberband it anymore. My thumb is sore after tryin it after two hours (just 2 races).
laugh.gif

Tried the Expert races again, got 5th this time. I think with a little more tuning, i can actually challenge for a podium spot.

Anyway, got tired of trying to do that, so i tried to see if the glitch still works. Surprisingly, it still does; although much, much harder this time. A bit hit and miss. It will take you about an hour to go 200 laps around the Nurburgring, and you can't go around in circles/rubberband it anymore. My thumb is sore after tryin it after two hours (just 2 races).
laugh.gif

^ Haha... cheaterz! :tongue:

BTW, watching Le Mans quali 2 right now on Eurosport. The commentators (Liz Halliday, who's raced at Le Mans before) was raving about GT5 and GT Academy, saying how real the game is and how good GT Acad. is for developing young motorsport talent.

^ Haha... cheaterz! :tongue:

BTW, watching Le Mans quali 2 right now on Eurosport. The commentators (Liz Halliday, who's raced at Le Mans before) was raving about GT5 and GT Academy, saying how real the game is and how good GT Acad. is for developing young motorsport talent.

Just tried the Expert and got fourth on Trial Mountain. Fairly certain I could make second.
1st would take a perfect race I think. 

Just tried the Expert and got fourth on Trial Mountain. Fairly certain I could make second.
1st would take a perfect race I think. 

you guys talking about the k cup series?

having trouble battling up to the front?

you guys own the Cappucino? Suzuki i think? the one you can Race Mod......do that bad boy up and power limit it and call it a day. i'm running 1 min lap times. i'm in first half way through the 2nd lap.....

unless of course you guys aren't talking about that.......

you guys own the Cappucino? Suzuki i think? the one you can Race Mod......do that bad boy up and power limit it and call it a day. i'm running 1 min lap times. i'm in first half way through the 2nd lap.....

EuroSport just interviewed Lucas Ordonez, who some of you might know, won the 1st GT Academy... he's now at Le Mans and will be taking part in the 24hr race this weekend. What an incredible journey/story for him...

EuroSport just interviewed Lucas Ordonez, who some of you might know, won the 1st GT Academy... he's now at Le Mans and will be taking part in the 24hr race this weekend. What an incredible journey/story for him...

Originally Posted by xanadu one

No, the seasonal Gran Tourismo Expert event in which you have to race a Fiat 500 that is 65hp or less, 1000kg or more, and on comfort mediums.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

No, the seasonal Gran Tourismo Expert event in which you have to race a Fiat 500 that is 65hp or less, 1000kg or more, and on comfort mediums.

Back
Top Bottom