Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Wassup my brothers on GT5.. Not to long ago my PS3 HD crashed and i lost everything on my PS3 i was %97 done with the game... well after the recent update im thinking about starting over...

So I would like to know if someone could lend or give me a car to get me started and a chrome or a gold paint chip.. Thanks in advance

PSN in my SIG
I think I've got you on my list, my PSN Mr_Tito_32. I'll send you something when I make it home. Want anything in particular?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Sent you back a duped copy of the M3 CSL Mr. Tito. Already restored its chassis and overhauled its engine. Thanks again.
pimp.gif

No prob man, glad I could find it for you!

Sinner: oh right... You're from HK! Good to know PSN up there is back. Speaking of HK, I just was up there this past weekend. no motorsports broadcasts from the hotel whatsoever. Smh.
laugh.gif

Jayz: i can lend you some of my cars for some races. Let me know which ones you need, and i'll share them for you. Either that, or i can buy you a car that's Cr.1,000,000 or lower (basically anything under the trade limit), and its yours to keep... Just to get you started all over again. Can't see your PSN on your sig, though. Add me up: zk1mpls

Mr. Tito: i forgot to mention I painted it white pearl (3P)
laugh.gif

Sinner: oh right... You're from HK! Good to know PSN up there is back. Speaking of HK, I just was up there this past weekend. no motorsports broadcasts from the hotel whatsoever. Smh.
laugh.gif

Jayz: i can lend you some of my cars for some races. Let me know which ones you need, and i'll share them for you. Either that, or i can buy you a car that's Cr.1,000,000 or lower (basically anything under the trade limit), and its yours to keep... Just to get you started all over again. Can't see your PSN on your sig, though. Add me up: zk1mpls

Mr. Tito: i forgot to mention I painted it white pearl (3P)
laugh.gif

Oh, JayzOnMyToes and Mr. Tito, i can send both of you a gold chrome chip (and a silver chrome as well), once i get my dummy account's password is reset.EDIT: it's making me change my dummy's PSN password via PC... and i used my sister's e-mail address to make the dummy account!
laugh.gif

Oh, JayzOnMyToes and Mr. Tito, i can send both of you a gold chrome chip (and a silver chrome as well), once i get my dummy account's password is reset.EDIT: it's making me change my dummy's PSN password via PC... and i used my sister's e-mail address to make the dummy account!
laugh.gif

^ I was probably going to change the color on the BMW anyway, so that's cool. I've duped the silver chrome you sent me earlier a few times, but I could use a gold one. Thanks!

^ I was probably going to change the color on the BMW anyway, so that's cool. I've duped the silver chrome you sent me earlier a few times, but I could use a gold one. Thanks!

I'm back!

zk1 ~ Yeah, F1's on a pay-channel, so not all hotels might get it. You can always DL the races though.

And paint-dupers, would someone be so kind as to send me a few matte-black chips? There are a fleet of cars I want to paint in "prototype black"... Thanks.

I'm back!

zk1 ~ Yeah, F1's on a pay-channel, so not all hotels might get it. You can always DL the races though.

And paint-dupers, would someone be so kind as to send me a few matte-black chips? There are a fleet of cars I want to paint in "prototype black"... Thanks.

SinnerP: I figured. All i got was women's volleyball action (not really complaining much, though
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)

I think I still have that Matt (without an e) Black from the Lexus LFA. Not sure if I still have the Matte (with an e) Black, though. Will send you some tomorrow.

SinnerP: I figured. All i got was women's volleyball action (not really complaining much, though
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)

I think I still have that Matt (without an e) Black from the Lexus LFA. Not sure if I still have the Matte (with an e) Black, though. Will send you some tomorrow.

^ I appreciate that. Is there a difference between matt and matte black? Always thought it was a typo or something.

^ I appreciate that. Is there a difference between matt and matte black? Always thought it was a typo or something.

^ No idea what the difference is, to be honest.
laugh.gif

I just remembered I used up my single Matte Blue paint for my Veyron, without duping the paint. *facepalm*

^ No idea what the difference is, to be honest.
laugh.gif

I just remembered I used up my single Matte Blue paint for my Veyron, without duping the paint. *facepalm*

+1 for the matte/matt black. zk1MPLS, I wanted to ask you about restoring chassis and overhauling the engines. Is there some way you can tell when these should be done? My hp usually returns after an oil change, so how beneficial is it to do these upgrades?

+1 for the matte/matt black. zk1MPLS, I wanted to ask you about restoring chassis and overhauling the engines. Is there some way you can tell when these should be done? My hp usually returns after an oil change, so how beneficial is it to do these upgrades?

I have a dark blue matte if you're interested...

Getting straight onto the Seasonals... American Muscle.
Love how you can purchase items in the tuning menu now...

I have a dark blue matte if you're interested...

Getting straight onto the Seasonals... American Muscle.
Love how you can purchase items in the tuning menu now...

Yeah I accepted your request...

Sorry, I only have 1 matte dark blue... I was gonna send it to zk1 to duplicate it, so we can all get one.

Yeah I accepted your request...

Sorry, I only have 1 matte dark blue... I was gonna send it to zk1 to duplicate it, so we can all get one.

Back
Top Bottom