Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

SinnerP, that would be great. Will just give you a few duped copies over fhe next few days. Darn 5 paint gift limit per console!
laugh.gif

And yeah, the ability to purchase from the tuning menu definitely is a great addition to the game. They just need it to flow more smoothly, and it'll be perfect.

Mr. Tito: I think the engine overhaul restores your HP to the original HP you previously had. Most probably has a greater effect than just an oil change. I really hope it does something, since you shell out about Cr. 500,000 for each expensive vehicle you overhaul.
ohwell.gif

JoseBronx, thanks for racing my B-Spec guys once in a while.
pimp.gif
I think you're the only one touching B-Spec these days.
laugh.gif
Anyway, I appreciate it.

SinnerP, that would be great. Will just give you a few duped copies over fhe next few days. Darn 5 paint gift limit per console!
laugh.gif

And yeah, the ability to purchase from the tuning menu definitely is a great addition to the game. They just need it to flow more smoothly, and it'll be perfect.

Mr. Tito: I think the engine overhaul restores your HP to the original HP you previously had. Most probably has a greater effect than just an oil change. I really hope it does something, since you shell out about Cr. 500,000 for each expensive vehicle you overhaul.
ohwell.gif

JoseBronx, thanks for racing my B-Spec guys once in a while.
pimp.gif
I think you're the only one touching B-Spec these days.
laugh.gif
Anyway, I appreciate it.

^ Sent.

Geez... glad to have gotten through that muscle car seasonal... not a fan.
EDIT ~ Just spent a few hours going through a bunch of seasonals... Started the evening with $11mn... now up to $15mn... 
smokin.gif

^ Sent.

Geez... glad to have gotten through that muscle car seasonal... not a fan.
EDIT ~ Just spent a few hours going through a bunch of seasonals... Started the evening with $11mn... now up to $15mn... 
smokin.gif

New Honda Civic seasonal is up...
Deep Forest Raceway (5 laps, 339,000 Cr)
Clubman Stage Route 5 (5 laps, 345,000 Cr)
Suzuka Circuit (3 laps, 368,400 Cr)
Tokyo R246 (3 laps, 362,700 Cr)
Eifel Karting Circuit (5 laps, 371,400 Cr)

New Honda Civic seasonal is up...
Deep Forest Raceway (5 laps, 339,000 Cr)
Clubman Stage Route 5 (5 laps, 345,000 Cr)
Suzuka Circuit (3 laps, 368,400 Cr)
Tokyo R246 (3 laps, 362,700 Cr)
Eifel Karting Circuit (5 laps, 371,400 Cr)

yea mr.tito i got your friend request already.. i dont need anything in particular... just something to get me on my feet besides this weak 20k credit civic i got... tryna dust through all these races to get back where i was... but i do prefer something i can use in the seasonals

zk1MPLS... i appreciate your help i will send you a friend request so i can get the paint and car... i will let you know what car i would like you to buy thanks for your help...

but my psn id  is   G-M_A-N_813

yea mr.tito i got your friend request already.. i dont need anything in particular... just something to get me on my feet besides this weak 20k credit civic i got... tryna dust through all these races to get back where i was... but i do prefer something i can use in the seasonals

zk1MPLS... i appreciate your help i will send you a friend request so i can get the paint and car... i will let you know what car i would like you to buy thanks for your help...

but my psn id  is   G-M_A-N_813

^ NOOOOOOOOO!!!
frown.gif
We originally planned to go this weekend, but the schedule got pushed a week early.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Looks like it's gonna be an awesome event.
pimp.gif

Nope, i still have some kicks left over when i was over there last December. Good to see i showed some restraint on buying stuff.
laugh.gif
Plus, it's quite hard to find size 12 anything in the city. Fa Yuen Street's a letdown for me (size-wise) once again. 2 of the last 3 kicks i got in HK were size 11s. Haha. And i don't really collect kicks anymore.

JayzOnMyToes, got ya. Will add you in a bit, once i get off work.

^ NOOOOOOOOO!!!
frown.gif
We originally planned to go this weekend, but the schedule got pushed a week early.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Looks like it's gonna be an awesome event.
pimp.gif

Nope, i still have some kicks left over when i was over there last December. Good to see i showed some restraint on buying stuff.
laugh.gif
Plus, it's quite hard to find size 12 anything in the city. Fa Yuen Street's a letdown for me (size-wise) once again. 2 of the last 3 kicks i got in HK were size 11s. Haha. And i don't really collect kicks anymore.

JayzOnMyToes, got ya. Will add you in a bit, once i get off work.

So here's what everyone is asking for, so i can get things in order. Please correct me if I'm wrong.Mr. Tito - Gold Chrome, Matt Black, and Matte Dark Blue (courtesy of SinnerP)JayzOnMyToes - Gold and Silver Chrome, plus a sub-Cr. 1,000,000 car of his preference.SinnerP - Matt/Matte Black and a copy of the Matte Dark Blue you sent me.Didn't notice there was a new Honda seasonal. Looks very rewarding.
pimp.gif

So here's what everyone is asking for, so i can get things in order. Please correct me if I'm wrong.Mr. Tito - Gold Chrome, Matt Black, and Matte Dark Blue (courtesy of SinnerP)JayzOnMyToes - Gold and Silver Chrome, plus a sub-Cr. 1,000,000 car of his preference.SinnerP - Matt/Matte Black and a copy of the Matte Dark Blue you sent me.Didn't notice there was a new Honda seasonal. Looks very rewarding.
pimp.gif

^ yes please. A couple of matte blacks if possible. I want to matte both my McLarens. Thanks again!

^ yes please. A couple of matte blacks if possible. I want to matte both my McLarens. Thanks again!

^all right then.

Tried the new Honda seasonals out... Tokyo 246 reverse is a pleasant surprise.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i think it actually flows better in the opposite direction, IMO. Apparently, you get suits and helmets with the win. Not sure if you get more helmets if you grind these.

^all right then.

Tried the new Honda seasonals out... Tokyo 246 reverse is a pleasant surprise.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
i think it actually flows better in the opposite direction, IMO. Apparently, you get suits and helmets with the win. Not sure if you get more helmets if you grind these.

^ Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. Jayz, had to dupe the one I'm sending first, so I'll send it when the day resets.

^ Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. Jayz, had to dupe the one I'm sending first, so I'll send it when the day resets.

Sent a gold chrome to mr tito.

SinnerP, sorry, i reached the daily limit per console to trade paints. I sent you the Matt Black LFA instead. I wonder if you can get the chip by doing that?
roll.gif

Will dupe some more tomorrow. This is going to take days...

Sent a gold chrome to mr tito.

SinnerP, sorry, i reached the daily limit per console to trade paints. I sent you the Matt Black LFA instead. I wonder if you can get the chip by doing that?
roll.gif

Will dupe some more tomorrow. This is going to take days...

Back
Top Bottom