Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Steering wheel grinding is always better than gamepad grinding...
wink.gif

^^^^ I still need to beat all of the Extreme Races. Currently a level 21 and need to finish 2 more Expert Series races: Historic Racing Car Cup (need an old angry car) & Gran Turismo All Stars (need a race car).
Im about to buy either an R8 or the RS10 wagon from the dealership for the German Car race. my BMW Z? is slow as poo.

^^^^ I still need to beat all of the Extreme Races. Currently a level 21 and need to finish 2 more Expert Series races: Historic Racing Car Cup (need an old angry car) & Gran Turismo All Stars (need a race car).
Im about to buy either an R8 or the RS10 wagon from the dealership for the German Car race. my BMW Z? is slow as poo.

I used a McLaren SLR for all my German races.

If you're friends with zk1 then you should definitely go and borrow his cars. Where we're at we've got a vehicle that can handily win any series. Save your money for cars you want, not cars you need. Let us take care of those. I wish that feature was patched back when I needed cars.

I used a McLaren SLR for all my German races.

If you're friends with zk1 then you should definitely go and borrow his cars. Where we're at we've got a vehicle that can handily win any series. Save your money for cars you want, not cars you need. Let us take care of those. I wish that feature was patched back when I needed cars.

lol thanks. i added him as a friend already. i was just curious about how the audis were

lol thanks. i added him as a friend already. i was just curious about how the audis were

With PD releasing DLC for this game, I don't feel bad at all paying for it.
They have been one of the best developers in supporting their game after it's release I have seen.

With PD releasing DLC for this game, I don't feel bad at all paying for it.
They have been one of the best developers in supporting their game after it's release I have seen.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Ok, then. I got you covered.
smile.gif

I got 2 cars already shared that you can use for the Historic Cup (the Chaparral 2J '70 and the Toyota 7 '70). I also added a Lexus IS F Racing Concept car (is that really German?
laugh.gif
) for the German car championship, a Super GT/Like the Wind car (a Mazda 787b Race Car '91, actually
laugh.gif
), a Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM (American Championship), and the Formula GT (FGT Championship/Like the Wind) TapTapPull gave me, as well, so you can do those races.

With regard to the Audi R8 (road car), it is really a sweet car to drive. Definitely well-balanced right out of the dealership. One of my favorites early on.
pimp.gif

EDIT: I should've shared the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car so you can save time and win the Dream Race trophy, while winning the Historic Racing Cup. Will do that later. Good luck.

Ok, then. I got you covered.
smile.gif

I got 2 cars already shared that you can use for the Historic Cup (the Chaparral 2J '70 and the Toyota 7 '70). I also added a Lexus IS F Racing Concept car (is that really German?
laugh.gif
) for the German car championship, a Super GT/Like the Wind car (a Mazda 787b Race Car '91, actually
laugh.gif
), a Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM (American Championship), and the Formula GT (FGT Championship/Like the Wind) TapTapPull gave me, as well, so you can do those races.

With regard to the Audi R8 (road car), it is really a sweet car to drive. Definitely well-balanced right out of the dealership. One of my favorites early on.
pimp.gif

EDIT: I should've shared the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car so you can save time and win the Dream Race trophy, while winning the Historic Racing Cup. Will do that later. Good luck.

man i always wondered why there was so many city tracks not present in GT5 especially those american city courses was sick
pimp.gif
... GT4 had alot of fun tracks... I hope PD really does release does tracks I would buy them in a heartbeat...

But where is the update for April besides the patch? and why hasnt the OCD been updated in forever? I purchased all the cars in there already...

man i always wondered why there was so many city tracks not present in GT5 especially those american city courses was sick
pimp.gif
... GT4 had alot of fun tracks... I hope PD really does release does tracks I would buy them in a heartbeat...

But where is the update for April besides the patch? and why hasnt the OCD been updated in forever? I purchased all the cars in there already...

^Yeah, those tracks would definitely be a great addition to the game. I still wish Spa-Francorchamps would be in the Gran Turismo series in the future.

As for the April patch/updates, they added a Lamborghini seasonal event, and extended the lives of the other current seasonal events. You can't really expect much, in light of their current situation up there, but they still put in work.

Word is that they didn't completely patch the Nurburgring glitch, though.
wink.gif

^Yeah, those tracks would definitely be a great addition to the game. I still wish Spa-Francorchamps would be in the Gran Turismo series in the future.

As for the April patch/updates, they added a Lamborghini seasonal event, and extended the lives of the other current seasonal events. You can't really expect much, in light of their current situation up there, but they still put in work.

Word is that they didn't completely patch the Nurburgring glitch, though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

pimp.gif

Tragedy in Japan has understandably delayed some updates I'd imagine. 

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

pimp.gif

Tragedy in Japan has understandably delayed some updates I'd imagine. 

thanks zk1MPLS.
i didnt log on last nite so i didnt know you sent anything.
failed attempted to put a custom theme on my iphone ended up with hrs of recovery work smh

thanks zk1MPLS.
i didnt log on last nite so i didnt know you sent anything.
failed attempted to put a custom theme on my iphone ended up with hrs of recovery work smh

You're welcome. Just let me know if you need a different car for the races, so i can switch 'em up. Enjoy.

You're welcome. Just let me know if you need a different car for the races, so i can switch 'em up. Enjoy.

yo! signed onto GT today and saw no cars in the trailer truck. would they be somewhere else?

yo! signed onto GT today and saw no cars in the trailer truck. would they be somewhere else?

Since the trade limiting patch, some of the cars you need are unable to actually be sent to you, as they are worth more than 1,000,000 CP.

So what zk1's done is 'shared' them.

Go to the community tab underneath GT Life and find his name, click his profile and you should see 6 cars that he has shared. Select one, and you should have the option to borrow it.

From there you can select it, and drive in the races you need it for.

Since the trade limiting patch, some of the cars you need are unable to actually be sent to you, as they are worth more than 1,000,000 CP.

So what zk1's done is 'shared' them.

Go to the community tab underneath GT Life and find his name, click his profile and you should see 6 cars that he has shared. Select one, and you should have the option to borrow it.

From there you can select it, and drive in the races you need it for.

Back
Top Bottom