Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Yung Lo, Just add me up on PSN and i'd send you some. No need to trade stuff.
smile.gif

First time i've fired up GT5 in days... did the go-kart challenge. Golded everything but the Autumn Ring one. Any tips on driving these go-karts? They seem harder to drive in the game than in real life. it's so easy to spin... especially when your rivals bump you.
30t6p3b.gif

First time i've fired up GT5 in days... did the go-kart challenge. Golded everything but the Autumn Ring one. Any tips on driving these go-karts? They seem harder to drive in the game than in real life. it's so easy to spin... especially when your rivals bump you.
30t6p3b.gif

SinnerP i see your friends request. zk1, i dont see it yet. Ill add both of you when i get home. Kinda odd that i cant add friends from the playstation website.

SinnerP i see your friends request. zk1, i dont see it yet. Ill add both of you when i get home. Kinda odd that i cant add friends from the playstation website.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

30t6p3b.gif
Autumn ring took me about 30+ tries. Just draft as much as possible. Do use gas at all when turning. You'll get it eventually. 
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Autumn ring took me about 30+ tries. Just draft as much as possible. Do use gas at all when turning. You'll get it eventually. 
ohwell.gif

Extra tracks would be amazing, all the stuff they can add will help me win XP and get to level 40. I really hope this game has a long lifespan, I want some more premium cars, too.

SHIFT 2 doesn't cut it, there is a .25 second input lag that makes driving aggressively pretty much impossible.

With Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat about to drop, and then LA Noire in May... It's a good time to be a gamer.

Extra tracks would be amazing, all the stuff they can add will help me win XP and get to level 40. I really hope this game has a long lifespan, I want some more premium cars, too.

SHIFT 2 doesn't cut it, there is a .25 second input lag that makes driving aggressively pretty much impossible.

With Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat about to drop, and then LA Noire in May... It's a good time to be a gamer.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
30+ tries!? Now that's persistent! I would've probably rage quitted and hopped onto Black Ops by then.
laugh.gif

I guess I might have to get the DFGT out later for this one... and avoid the kerbs. Those upset the go-kart too much.

By the way, I didn't know go-karts could be painted...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
30+ tries!? Now that's persistent! I would've probably rage quitted and hopped onto Black Ops by then.
laugh.gif

I guess I might have to get the DFGT out later for this one... and avoid the kerbs. Those upset the go-kart too much.

By the way, I didn't know go-karts could be painted...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I just read on GTPlanet that the Nurburgring glitch can still be done after the new patch?
eek.gif

Will check this out later to see if it still works. Hmm

I just read on GTPlanet that the Nurburgring glitch can still be done after the new patch?
eek.gif

Will check this out later to see if it still works. Hmm

Finally got Gold in that final go-kart race in Autumn Ring. Biggest tip is to just stay the eff away from the effing kerbs!
laugh.gif
and to avoid getting bumped. the rest is pretty straightforward from there. Just stick to the outside line most of the time. Track's wide enough, anyway.

Got a Matte Yellow out of it, too.
pimp.gif
Tap, will send that to you in a bit.

Finally got Gold in that final go-kart race in Autumn Ring. Biggest tip is to just stay the eff away from the effing kerbs!
laugh.gif
and to avoid getting bumped. the rest is pretty straightforward from there. Just stick to the outside line most of the time. Track's wide enough, anyway.

Got a Matte Yellow out of it, too.
pimp.gif
Tap, will send that to you in a bit.

i decided to rerace some races to get some money. actually doesnt bother me because i didnt get the steering wheel until i was on the pro series anyways.

i need to get a racing car tho. thats y i keep take Ls in the higher races
laugh.gif

i decided to rerace some races to get some money. actually doesnt bother me because i didnt get the steering wheel until i was on the pro series anyways.

i need to get a racing car tho. thats y i keep take Ls in the higher races
laugh.gif

^Ah, welcome to the world of grinding, a.k.a. GT5 hell.
laugh.gif
Anyway, kidding aside, what kind of race cars do you need, though? So i can share them if i have them...

Oh, and please don't sleep on the B-Spec races. They reward much, much better cars there compared to A-Spec.

^Ah, welcome to the world of grinding, a.k.a. GT5 hell.
laugh.gif
Anyway, kidding aside, what kind of race cars do you need, though? So i can share them if i have them...

Oh, and please don't sleep on the B-Spec races. They reward much, much better cars there compared to A-Spec.

Back
Top Bottom