Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^ nope, I'm afraid.

Oh, I'm also gonna use the Lambo Murci LP 640 to do the Lambo Challenges. Guys have said the thing doesn't handle well, but really... Jeremy: how hard can it be? 
nerd.gif

^ nope, I'm afraid.

Oh, I'm also gonna use the Lambo Murci LP 640 to do the Lambo Challenges. Guys have said the thing doesn't handle well, but really... Jeremy: how hard can it be? 
nerd.gif

^Toscana's a fun track to drift in, with its wide corners... especially with these oversteer-prone vehicles. I just need to learn how to drift well. I still suck at that.
laugh.gif

Drifting's much, much harder here than the Need for Speed series, don't you think? =/

^Toscana's a fun track to drift in, with its wide corners... especially with these oversteer-prone vehicles. I just need to learn how to drift well. I still suck at that.
laugh.gif

Drifting's much, much harder here than the Need for Speed series, don't you think? =/

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Odd that my online dealership got the Lotus-colored green/yellow FGT...

The colors differ for everybody in their OCD's.

While I was duplicating cars I was able to attain the all red, all blue, white/purple, and green/yellow FGT's. That white/black one looks nice though, I'll keep my eye open for it as well.

And the Murci does drive pretty well, but I still think the Gallardo responds better to throttle, even in drifts. Murci still understeers. But if you fully tune it and then air restrict it to the right PP, you'll be able to smoke everybody in the seasonals.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Odd that my online dealership got the Lotus-colored green/yellow FGT...

The colors differ for everybody in their OCD's.

While I was duplicating cars I was able to attain the all red, all blue, white/purple, and green/yellow FGT's. That white/black one looks nice though, I'll keep my eye open for it as well.

And the Murci does drive pretty well, but I still think the Gallardo responds better to throttle, even in drifts. Murci still understeers. But if you fully tune it and then air restrict it to the right PP, you'll be able to smoke everybody in the seasonals.

^ Tap, i almost forgot... I'll send you a Matte White later which I got the other night.

^ Tap, i almost forgot... I'll send you a Matte White later which I got the other night.

Just noticed that there are new seasonal events just posted: a couple of drift trials and a couple of time trials. Not really fond of either, but that is the update by PD to coincide with yesterday's 1.09 update, i guess. *shrugs*

Just noticed that there are new seasonal events just posted: a couple of drift trials and a couple of time trials. Not really fond of either, but that is the update by PD to coincide with yesterday's 1.09 update, i guess. *shrugs*

^ I've never done a time or drift trial... mainly cuz I'm not fast enough and I suck at drifting... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, since there isn't an F1 thread...

Lolz.

^ I've never done a time or drift trial... mainly cuz I'm not fast enough and I suck at drifting... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, since there isn't an F1 thread...

Lolz.

^awesome commercial. I'd go with Schumi.
laugh.gif
i think he has still one championship in him. Just needs to get back to Ferrari.
laugh.gif

It's still weird for me to not see him in red. =/

^awesome commercial. I'd go with Schumi.
laugh.gif
i think he has still one championship in him. Just needs to get back to Ferrari.
laugh.gif

It's still weird for me to not see him in red. =/

I remember doing one Time trial, realizing there was no experience or money to be won, and never, ever going back to them. 
laugh.gif

I remember doing one Time trial, realizing there was no experience or money to be won, and never, ever going back to them. 
laugh.gif

^^You're welcome.

To be honest, I didn't really dig the look of matte paints in the game that much. Well, that changed when I just saw a Matte Black Audi A4 yesterday while driving. That thing was bad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^You're welcome.

To be honest, I didn't really dig the look of matte paints in the game that much. Well, that changed when I just saw a Matte Black Audi A4 yesterday while driving. That thing was bad...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL, that was an exciting quali...
eek.gif
I can breathe now. Good to see that RBR were really pushed to the limit. Their guys were genuinely relieved/happy/excited that Seb was just faster. Not an RBR runaway...

Back
Top Bottom