Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

laugh.gif
yeah. Can't believe i missed out on naming my driver T. Stark twice!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, i'm currently doing the FGT Championship right now. Just done the Fuji Speedway race. Pure torture.
sick.gif
car won't just turn in. Lost mad time in the final section. Finished 3rd -13 seconds from the race winner.
30t6p3b.gif

Any setup tips to make it turn in and corner better?EDIT: just abandoned a few races to just get 3rd in the overall standings. At least i got the level 21 ticket.
pimp.gif
Screw the Championship for now...
laugh.gif

I hate that you can't save mid-championship. Still waiting for that update.

Also waiting for the right FGT color to show up... not interested in the white/purple right now.

I hate that you can't save mid-championship. Still waiting for that update.

Also waiting for the right FGT color to show up... not interested in the white/purple right now.

^Yeah. I can't believe I just sat there for about 3 hours doing the darn thing.
30t6p3b.gif

The FGT Championship Nurburgring GP/F Race shows you how much of a joke the game's AI is... You don't even need to overtake. They just take themselves out, spinning out at the final corner every single lap!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Yeah. I can't believe I just sat there for about 3 hours doing the darn thing.
30t6p3b.gif

The FGT Championship Nurburgring GP/F Race shows you how much of a joke the game's AI is... You don't even need to overtake. They just take themselves out, spinning out at the final corner every single lap!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Doing the seasonals right now... Seems like the Gallardo is the best car for the events... Nimble and quick enough to easily pick apart the field. Quite enjoyable.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Definitely a great car choice... literally flying past the field!
laugh.gif

5579436962_ddac3527ec_b.jpg
roll.gif
great pic.  i thought i was the only one who does this.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Doing the seasonals right now... Seems like the Gallardo is the best car for the events... Nimble and quick enough to easily pick apart the field. Quite enjoyable.
pimp.gif

EDIT: Definitely a great car choice... literally flying past the field!
laugh.gif

5579436962_ddac3527ec_b.jpg
roll.gif
great pic.  i thought i was the only one who does this.

^ thanks.
laugh.gif

I wish we could have control of the replays (i.e., rewind/fast forward/slow-mo), so we can skip past the boring bits to get the nice shots (especially helpful for those tracks with time/weather progression). I really don't want to play the replay 13 laps in to get the day/night transition and MISS the shot. *facepalm*

For those who are having a difficult time flipping their cars over... that final turn of Trial Mountain is one great corner to get that Rollover Trophy.

^ thanks.
laugh.gif

I wish we could have control of the replays (i.e., rewind/fast forward/slow-mo), so we can skip past the boring bits to get the nice shots (especially helpful for those tracks with time/weather progression). I really don't want to play the replay 13 laps in to get the day/night transition and MISS the shot. *facepalm*

For those who are having a difficult time flipping their cars over... that final turn of Trial Mountain is one great corner to get that Rollover Trophy.

Small (49mb) 1.09 patch is up! Presumably to fix the Nurburgring glitch...
EDIT ~ Scanning through some of the posts in GTP... quite shocked to see what some of the kids (that's exactly what they are, kids) are posting...

For example...
30t6p3b.gif

Player7996 

It's just ridiculous how lazy PD is. Half the seasonal events have been there for 2 MONTHS. They could at least refresh the OCD.

Small (49mb) 1.09 patch is up! Presumably to fix the Nurburgring glitch...
EDIT ~ Scanning through some of the posts in GTP... quite shocked to see what some of the kids (that's exactly what they are, kids) are posting...

For example...
30t6p3b.gif

Player7996 

It's just ridiculous how lazy PD is. Half the seasonal events have been there for 2 MONTHS. They could at least refresh the OCD.

^Now that's just insensitive of him.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Here's the GTPlanet article:

[h1]GT5 Update v1.09 Brings More Bug Fixes[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 April 7th, 2011 by Jordan

baio-350z-supergt.jpg

The latest update for Gran Turismo 5 just went live. Asexpected, given the continued turmoil in Japan, it does not bring anynew content or features. Thankfully, however, it does clean up bugs andglitches which were allowing players to “break out

^Now that's just insensitive of him.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Here's the GTPlanet article:

[h1]GT5 Update v1.09 Brings More Bug Fixes[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 April 7th, 2011 by Jordan

baio-350z-supergt.jpg

The latest update for Gran Turismo 5 just went live. Asexpected, given the continued turmoil in Japan, it does not bring anynew content or features. Thankfully, however, it does clean up bugs andglitches which were allowing players to “break out

Pretty average OCD we have now... A few old muscle cars here and there. And the Skyline pace car. Eh..

Pretty average OCD we have now... A few old muscle cars here and there. And the Skyline pace car. Eh..

Argh... I'm still waiting for the white/black/silver one to pop up.

Lets just say the Senna movie has been released on BD/DVD in various parts of the world.
wink.gif

Argh... I'm still waiting for the white/black/silver one to pop up.

Lets just say the Senna movie has been released on BD/DVD in various parts of the world.
wink.gif

Wow. That was fast. Looks like something good to look forward to, along with the Malaysian Grand Prix Weekend.
pimp.gif

Wow. That was fast. Looks like something good to look forward to, along with the Malaysian Grand Prix Weekend.
pimp.gif

Yep, yep... a nice late lunch followed by 56 laps of madness.

Odd that my online dealership got the Lotus-colored green/yellow FGT...

Yep, yep... a nice late lunch followed by 56 laps of madness.

Odd that my online dealership got the Lotus-colored green/yellow FGT...

Back
Top Bottom