GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

Its pointless to eem complain about teleportation anymore.

In the past you could pass off the teleportation as just jumps in time, but this episode it took less than 24 hours for Genry to reach Eastwatch -> Ravens to reach Dragonstone -> Dany to reach the nawf :rofl:

Don't forget Dany accurately finding them in a vast, snow covered, region that she's never visited before.

I wonder how the realm would treat Jon and Dany getting married.

Would the Northmen be in their feelings or would they be happy

Jon done went from Winterfell to Dragonstone stayed for awhile to kick it, all the way up to the wall, through the wall into the Lands of Always Winter, back to the Wall via Horse, then some random boat.....

And my mans Greyworm still hasn't made it back to give Missanbae that tongue action.

Life is cruel

I'm cool on ice javellins, ice dragons and a Targ incest scene. Y'all buggin for wanting to see that. It's truly unnecessary. The season definitely have suffered a bit from being too short. Benjen aint to s**** but swoop in twice, and all these meetups been too quick. Season should've been a regular 10 episodes with a shortened season 8.

NK will use Blue Eyes Wight Dragon to destroy the Wall.

First thing that crossed my mind once the episode ended.

The amount of blood gushing out Viserion's body.:sick::sick: I still can't over how good the CGI is when they're up close, especially the scene when the wights pull Viserion out of the frozen lake. I can "feel" the texture of Viserion's scales through the camera.

Why the hell the Night King just watch them dudes while they were sleep if he had super javelin skills?

Dude could have picked off a few when they nodded off

Is Bloodraven still alive? He might be the only 1 powerful enough to go against Night King unless Bran becomes more powerful

****y storytelling doesn't get to be poo pooed because it's a fantasy.

Especially when it never happened until they decided to shorten the seasons just to be done.

what is ****** about the night king killing a dragon though? he's the final ******* boss.

by your logic the show shouldn't exist and he should have killed everyone 1000s of years ago.

Why did Dany pull her hand away from Jon?
And why did Jon pretend to sleep after that? :lol:

what is ****ty about the night king killing a dragon though? he's the final ****ing boss.

by your logic the show shouldn't exist and he should have killed everyone 1000s of years ago.

If he's so bad, why didn't the NK get off the horse and end all those dudes instead of chilling on his horse for hours?

Or, why not use his Aaron Rodgers cannon arm to hit the squad as they were ALL sleeping?

and to whoever said it's because he only had two ice arrows. Oh, NK now limited to only two ice arrows.

The writing is getting lazy and is effecting the quality. Just like they want us to believe Jaime and Bronn swam two miles out in full armor. This dude tried to kill the queen and none of the dothraki is looking for them?

If he's so bad, why didn't the NK get off the horse and end all those dudes instead of chilling on his horse for hours?

Or, why not use his Aaron Rodgers cannon arm to hit the squad as they were ALL sleeping?

and to whoever said it's because he only had two ice arrows. Oh, NK now limited to only two ice arrows.

The writing is getting lazy and is effecting the quality. Just like they want us to believe Jaime and Bronn swam two miles out in full armor. This dude tried to kill the queen and none of the dothraki is looking for them?

I'm sure this will eventually be explained my dude. We don't know what the WW and NK actually want, no way in hell he'd just let them chill if he wanted them dead. He could have easily commanded the dead to attack them when the tens of thousands surrounded em, or handled it himself like you said. There's obviously something more to this

why even raise wights if he can do it all himself if that's the case

Back
Top Bottom