Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

lulz at the tweets I'm seeing about Cam

"Cam Newton takes pay cut and declares for the NFL draft"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Markeith Ambles back to USC?

yup and they have given Therron Collier the boot
Markeith Ambles is back, hopefully he puts in more work in 2011 than he did in 2010.

Nothing official on Collier, apparently he is going back to Miami.  No word on whether he left on his own or got booted.  Too many rumors, one of them being that he knocked up his girl that attends USF.  Anyway, he doesn't have to sit out a year, and could play for the Hurricanes in 2011 due to our sanctions (
eyes.gif
).

Blake Ayles,
grin.gif
, never a fan.  I thought he was going to be good, looked shooked when Anthony McCoy got injured in '09.  Plus we have a pretty good stable of TE's (Ellison, Grimble, Telfer).

It seems the options for our OL coach is going to come down to former USC coaches Tim Davis or Pat Ruel who is a former 'Cane.

Ruel will be a solid hire.  Players coach, his last couple of OL recruiting classes were a little underwhelming.  However, you can say that about CPC's classes as a whole.

Ishaq WIlliams to Notre Dame.

barring a complete failure over the summer, gotta figure he starts from day one. right Al?

ND is picking up a nice class.

As much as I hate BK, he knows what it takes to win. He said he can manufacture a good offense but he knows he has to recruit a good defense. I like that attitude. Plus, he doesn't recruit many kids that are mid major type talents. He gets it.

pimp.gif

Ishaq/Tuitt/Lynch in this class would be huge.
nerd.gif

I'm sure he'll see the field but idk if he starts from the jump, Shembo was pretty good as a freshman.

David Oku to transfer from Tennessee...

got passed up by a true Freshman and he's had a couple family members pass away back in Oklahoma over the last few months.

Whats the early word on in state kids for your schools in the class of 2012???

Michigan looks like it is going to have a very nice group of prospects. James Ross and Royce Jenkins Stone are two very good LBs. Terry Richardson is a good corner and Danny OBrien is a beast at DT.

Michigan DT William Campbell will b back on the D side of the ball this year. Coaches moved him to OG for some insane reason last year. They decided to switch Will(who has the most upside on that side of the ball) to OG (the deepest position on the team) and then move Quinton Washington(who was a shoe in to start at LG in 2011) to DT (a position he didn't even see a snap at except goalline). That was one of the most head scratching decisions I have seen in a while.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Michigan DT William Campbell will b back on the D side of the ball this year. Coaches moved him to OG for some insane reason last year. They decided to switch Will(who has the most upside on that side of the ball) to OG (the deepest position on the team) and then move Quinton Washington(who was a shoe in to start at LG in 2011) to DT (a position he didn't even see a snap at except goalline). That was one of the most head scratching decisions I have seen in a while.
laugh.gif
WHAT!? I didn't know that...hilarious.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

David Oku to transfer from Tennessee...

got passed up by a true Freshman and he's had a couple family members pass away back in Oklahoma over the last few months.
Damn. Never would have thought that between him and Bryce Brown, neither one would do a damn thing for UT. 

They moved Campbell because he wasn't using leverage enough on the DL and they thought he would do better at OG with that lack of leverage.

Frost is looking at Miami and LSU along with Michigan.

From a insider over at UM Scout boards regarding the offer UM had for Miles.

Said it was around $3mil per year and was made with the intention of Miles rejecting it. Also confirmed that Hoke had already started assembling his staff last week and that the offer to Miles was to appease the faction of Michigan fans wanting Michigan to go after Miles.

People are saying its BS though, tough to understand what exactly went down

Also,
Michigan agreed to pay $1,016,800 for SDSU to play the game in Ann Arbor. “That will be a fun one,

Back
Top Bottom