Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Seems that Jedd Fisch is going to the OC for Miami. Thoughts?

All I know is that the Golden has assembled a young staff

It seems the options for our OL coach is going to come down to former USC coaches Tim Davis or Pat Ruel who is a former 'Cane.
I'd like to hear any opinions from SC fans about these two during their time there. 

Fisch was awful in his lone year of calling plays at Minnesota. Hoping that was nothing more than an abberation.

Sounds like Kris Frost has cancelled his visit to Auburn and they are not going to accept his commitment. Hopefully Hokemania runs wild on him and gets him into Michigans class.

I was hoping that Crowton would stay at LSU, because he sucks as an O-Coordinator, not to mention Oregon coaches would have had maybe a better knowledge of his style of play as he was their coordinator from 2005-2006.

Have any of you guys heard anything about Andre Debose not returning to the Gators. I've heard rumours that he didn't enroll this semester[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Blake Ayles transferring to Miami. 13 catches in 3 years at SC. Not a fan...
If he could actually stay focused for more than 5 seconds, he'd be an All-American.  Good luck with that.
Run of Orange Lutheran players in recent years:

Aaron Corp

Michael Reardon

Blake Ayles

Troy Van Blarcom

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

In something of an upset, Paul Pasqualoni will be the next head football coach at UConn. Several sources confirmed the hire early Thursday evening.

Expect a formal announcement from the school soon and perhaps a press conference Friday morning.

Once thought to be a certain hire, former UMass and UNH coach Mark Whipple is out. Interim coach Hank Hughes, Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and Arkansas offensive coordinator Garrick McGee were also in the mix.

But it’s Pasqualoni, the 61-year-old former Syracuse coach, who will guide the Huskies know.

Pasqualoni has been an assistant in the NFL since leaving Syracuse in 2004, most recently serving as the Dallas Cowboys’ defensive coordinator.

Pasqualoni’s ties to the state are numerous. He grew up in Cheshire, coached as an assistant at Southern Connecticut and served as the head coach at Western Connecticut.

Pasqualoni recruited some of the best high school players in Connecticut to play for him with the Orange, including New Britain’s Tebucky Jones and Bloomfield’s Dwight Freeney.

We’ll have more soon…

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by MrDills

Have any of you guys heard anything about Andre Debose not returning to the Gators. I've heard rumours that he didn't enroll this semester[h2]
[/h2]

Not sure, he did leave the field before singing the alma mater and fight song at the bowl game.

Guy needs to mature quickly. Guy takes a RS and still can't learn the playbook by the end of year 2. You can't just show up on Saturdays, expect to play and just ball out without putting in the work during the week.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

@Hugeshow: Brady Hoke just said on the Hugeshow Denard Robinson is staying at Michigan.

b1e1544c66ded93d71ffd8af9a4261750404f89.gif

I hate Huge... dude is soooooo annoying.
What are you talking about?  I love listening to Huge while enjoying an ice cold Miller Lite while I eat at Brann's, then after that I go watch a movie at Celebration Cinema.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

@Hugeshow: Brady Hoke just said on the Hugeshow Denard Robinson is staying at Michigan.

b1e1544c66ded93d71ffd8af9a4261750404f89.gif

I hate Huge... dude is soooooo annoying.
What are you talking about?  I love listening to Huge while enjoying an ice cold Miller Lite while I eat at Brann's, then after that I go watch a movie at Celebration Cinema.

roll.gif
. Dude is a clown and his wife is skanky is the word on the street

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by MrDills

[/h2]

Not sure, he did leave the field before singing the alma mater and fight song at the bowl game.

Guy needs to mature quickly. Guy takes a RS and still can't learn the playbook by the end of year 2. You can't just show up on Saturdays, expect to play and just ball out without putting in the work during the week.
So that was his deal? he didn't know the play book. Shame shame shame.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Shout out to Stanford for disregarding race and always being willing to "give a black man a chance"
Good hire on their part, I think Roman might have been a better choice though. We'll see about it
Vandy announced their Offensive staff.

John Donovan - old RB coach from MD taking over as OC

Chris Beatty - old WR/RB coach from WVa coming to coach WRs and run recruiting. That's the hire I'm really excited about

after 2,396 all-purpose yards this season (SEC record) and an All-American nod... and these career stats:

144 receptions, 1,661 yards, 13 TDs
1,313 rushing yards, 22 TDs
689 passing yards, 5 TDs
2 return TDs...

(he held kicks, too.
laugh.gif
)

Randall Cobb is not returning for his senior year.

son was a beast.

2954d1286766496-randall-cobb.jpg

Respect.

carry on...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Shout out to Stanford for disregarding race and always being willing to "give a black man a chance"
Good hire on their part, I think Roman might have been a better choice though. We'll see about it

Chris Beatty - old WR/RB coach from WVa coming to coach WRs and run recruiting. That's the hire I'm really excited about

Beatty is very overrated as a coach. I was shocked to see him land at Vandy. He has a reputation as a great recruiter but if you look at his track record, he gets a lot of highly rated recruits that don't pan out or don't qualify. I am surprised a school as academically stringent as Vandy would hire a guy with that rep. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Beatty is very overrated as a coach. I was shocked to see him land at Vandy. He has a reputation as a great recruiter but if you look at his track record, he gets a lot of highly rated recruits that don't pan out or don't qualify. I am surprised a school as academically stringent as Vandy would hire a guy with that rep. 
wasn't he a candidate for Mike London's staff last year too? Well he doesn't have to worry about that because he'll know who can qualify and who can't & I think he still will be able to pull some good recruits for us

Marlin Lane
12-23-2010

Personal Information

[h3]Volusia County[/h3]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]MARLIN LANE [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Age[/td] [td]18 Years Old [/td] [td]Sex[/td] [td]M[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Birth Date[/td] [td]12-31-1991[/td] [td]Race[/td] [td]B[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Address[/td] [td]508 HARRISON PLACE APT 610[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]City[/td] [td]DELAND, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Zip[/td] [td]32724[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Arrest Information
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arrest Date[/td] [td]12-23-2010[/td] [td]Arrested By[/td] [td]DLPD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Total Bond[/td] [td]$250[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Charges
[table][tr][td]
arr3.png
[/td] [td] Charge 1[/td] [/tr][/table]      
arr1.png
 CHARGE: POSS CANN U/20 GRAMS

JNewbergESPN

huh? Marlin Lane just texted me that he's solid with Clemson.He doesn't want to talk until after his visit to Tenn. Gotta love recruitin!

Back
Top Bottom