Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

An early look at some of the 2012 rankings. 
30t6p3b.gif
  at Eddie Williams being a four star recruit.

http://www.theringer.com/Football2012

laugh.gif
and every mini-Big XII defensive coordinator and cornerback punches a hole in the wall nearest to them...

I'd imagine Weeden is back. I'd be mildly surprised if Blackmon was...

Les got a 7 year extension through 2017 (they dropped the remaining years on the current deal).

Once again I take back my statement about him being dumb, guy is a +!+!#@@ genius. Hate him or love him he'll be there for a while.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Brady Hoke going to "call his shot" tonight, ala Tressel?
nerd.gif
Doubt it. He said what he needed about Ohio $tate and also said he will never make this job about Brady Hoke. Its always about Michigan. No need for him to put his neck out there this early. Especially with the mess he has to fix on D.

Listening to him is really refreshing. The right words and emotion come natural to him. RR seemed to be trying to hard to be something he wasn't. I wish in public he would be the good ole boy he really was. No reason to make yourself look dull just to please people. Be brash if you want. Be a hillbilly if you want. Just be yourself.

Mark Whipple will be the next head football coach at the University of Connecticut.

Sources around the state say the former University of Massachusetts coach who led them to the D-1AA National Title in 1998 is close to signing a contract.

Whipple was the Quarterback coach with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles and more recently the offensive coordinator at the University of Miami.

His son is a backup QB at Miami.

LSU commit Jeremy Hill arrested for pressuring a 14 year old girl to top him off in a locker room?
laugh.gif

i read that earlier.

not to jump to conclusions but Ive seen this before and it could be the parent got mad and found out their lil girl was giving out the schmop in the bathroom

pimp.gif

Mike's gona dominate next year.
roll.gif

If only the defense turns the last 4 games into a full year. 18 starters back, I'm optimistic.

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

Golden isn't gonna honor Jeremy Davis's commitment
nerd.gif

Fact or Rumor?
Apparently it's a fact. I'm trying to find out the reason why he wont. Anybody know?  
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

He has the grades to get into Miami & would be a nice addition to our non existent secondary

He doesn't have the grades. IF he had the grades he would be in.

He committed last year and had to go to prep because of grades. Went to prep school for a year and still didn't get his grades straight.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

He doesn't have the grades. IF he had the grades he would be in.

He committed last year and had to go to prep because of grades. Went to prep school for a year and still didn't get his grades straight.
This.
Also there have been rumblings about his attitude at Milford. FWIW it's being said the coaches there didn't have nice things to say to Golden about Davis' work ethic while he was attending.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Va tech still after Jerron Seymour?
I didn't know that we ever were; I saw his highlights and I was hoping we would be though. Once Ryan Williams and Darren Evans looked as if they were leaving our main target was Kevin Grooms, but it looks like now that Golden offered him he'll go to Miami, unless we can sell him on getting early PT here. 

yeah Marlin Lane said he's making the trip to Knoxville this weekend

*Fingers crossed*

the fall back plans are now Justus Pickett, Milton and perhaps Andrew Buie.

I think Denard is gonna stay in A2, regardless if he's gonna play QB or not. At the UM/tOSU basketball game last night he got a huge standing ovation when he came up on the screen. I hope he understands how appreciated he is in A2, on and off the field. 
@chengelis Source tells me Forcier meeting w UM this week to try to get eligible...and reinstated. "not done yet" Stay tuned #Michigan

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#Michigan
Guess he isn't gone yet, there was a rumor yesterday that he was gonna go to University of Montana.

Back
Top Bottom