Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

David Oku to transfer from Tennessee...

got passed up by a true Freshman and he's had a couple family members pass away back in Oklahoma over the last few months.
Damn. Never would have thought that between him and Bryce Brown, neither one would do a damn thing for UT. 
they both have chances to ressurect their careers. I think Bryce Brown can do that, Im not so sure Oku shouldnt be playing WR instead of RB

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

From a insider over at UM Scout boards regarding the offer UM had for Miles.

Said it was around $3mil per year and was made with the intention of Miles rejecting it. Also confirmed that Hoke had already started assembling his staff last week and that the offer to Miles was to appease the faction of Michigan fans wanting Michigan to go after Miles.

People are saying its BS though, tough to understand what exactly went down

Also,
Michigan agreed to pay $1,016,800 for SDSU to play the game in Ann Arbor. “That will be a fun one,

Random (and I don't know where to put this), but Michael Smith from ESPN just challenged our dude Rell to a fight
laugh.gif

gotta love twitter

*and he's REALLY mad....no joke.

Michael Smith is a clown. He always seems like he gets heated when talking on ESPN in a debate. I bet dude would get handled if he tried anything. No clue about this Rell cat.

Michael Smith sucks. I've never liked that guy at all.

TAMU WR commit Johnathan Henderson got arrested for aggravated robbery (1st degree felony). I guess all of the TAMU fans can shut up about us recruiting "nothing but character guys" now.

Hopefully Sherman pulls his head out of his $@@ now and offers Ronnell Sims. We're getting played by Kenny Williams...we might as well take Ronnell at slot and hope Herschel comes with him...

Originally Posted by tmay407

TAMU WR commit Johnathan Henderson got arrested for aggravated robbery (1st degree felony). I guess all of the TAMU fans can shut up about us recruiting "nothing but character guys" now.

Hopefully Sherman pulls his head out of his $@@ now and offers Ronnell Sims. We're getting played by Kenny Williams...we might as well take Ronnell at slot and hope Herschel comes with him...
I hate when people play that card. Those people are either stupid or ignorant. You know you are always going to get shady cats in a class. Just hope they grow up once they hit campus.

I guess LaMike reconsidered his options after Monday night's loss. While I don't know that he'll be able to top the season he had this past year, I also don't think Monday night's game was something he wanted to finish on and carry over to the next level. I think if anything it showed that LaMike needs to be faster or maybe just smarter about how he plays with those big, physical players that he'll see in the NFL. Of course, your O-Line has something to do with it, but generally, I think he'll benefit more by staying an extra year (or two?)

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

David Oku to transfer from Tennessee...

got passed up by a true Freshman and he's had a couple family members pass away back in Oklahoma over the last few months.
Damn. Never would have thought that between him and Bryce Brown, neither one would do a damn thing for UT. 
they both have chances to ressurect their careers. I think Bryce Brown can do that, Im not so sure Oku shouldnt be playing WR instead of RB
????Oku is 5' 10" and hes too thick (no @$!%) to be a Wideout

and thats the problem, he put on the weight to be an effective runner this past off season and he lost a step...
he needs to be back down around 195 to keep his speed and when hes that light he's not an effective physical runner

theres a reason he's was the best all purpose Back in his HS class, hes great in open space and catching the ball.

LaMike would be closer to 3rd or 4th round IMO. Of course, with the lack of top-shelf backs in this draft, it might have been different.

Lynch back to Notre Dame. solid week for The Domers.

That DL haul is gross. Hope Michigan can develop Lewan/Schofield into a Long/Stenavich combo.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I hope he ends up getting his schollie pulled.. didn't really see him contributing much.

All visitors were at the basketball game except Grant, he was meeting with Muschamp.

Charlie and Bryant Young were at the game as well with the recruits. Charlie wearing his SB ring spent a lot of time talking to Brissett as did Elam.

Ricky Heimuli will forgo his LDS mission and stay at Oregon. Being LDS and having gone on a mission, I understand how hard it must have been for him to make the decision either way.

Glad to have him back though. Hopefully he develops into a great DL. At 6-4 and 318lbs, one would think he can.

Gunna,

Justin Hunter long jumped 26'1" and qualified for the NCAAs. Pretty impressive feat less than a month after football season ended.

Yea ... first jump of the yr.

and thats 3rd best in UT history.

He was Jr Champ so I expected this.

btw Word is spreading that Marlin Lane has given the Affirmative nod to the Volunteers on the visit.

Back
Top Bottom