Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Les Said he turned down the offer because it wasn't the same program as it was when he left. I believe that though smh
I still believe Les was never officially offered the job, and if he was he was lowballed like hell. Dave Brandon doesn't like Les, but he had to "interview" him knowing that the whole UM fanbase is watching his every move. I think Michigan was being Michigan again in the sense that we never pay top dollar for head coaches, hence why Les isn't gonna be in A2.

Well hopefully Brady gets the job done. IDK how many more of these losing seasons I can take. Hell I'd be happy with an MSU or OSU win. At least we still have been competitive with ND....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Les Said he turned down the offer because it wasn't the same program as it was when he left. I believe that though smh
I still believe Les was never officially offered the job, and if he was he was lowballed like hell. Dave Brandon doesn't like Les, but he had to "interview" him knowing that the whole UM fanbase is watching his every move. I think Michigan was being Michigan again in the sense that we never pay top dollar for head coaches, hence why Les isn't gonna be in A2.
Word. he also said he was never offered a "Coaching Position"

That didn't make much sense to me...

I'm very excited
pimp.gif

Why though?
As i said before, I've like this dude Hoke from the beginning. Sure he's not a big time hire as Les would have been, but he is a very good coach. I like his style and if he can bring together a top notch staff, we'll be good.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Alabama
LSU
TCU
Wisconsin
Oregon
TCU losing 26 seniors, they arent going to be pre-season top 25. Have to replace like 4 o-linemen, QB, both WR's, etc....I see them more in the 12-16 range. I think we lose one or two games next season.

How are dudes puting Ohio State in preseason Top 25? They will be messing key players for 5 games.

Hoke is a great hire for Michigan IMO.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

How are dudes puting Ohio State in preseason Top 25? They will be messing key players for 5 games.
After the appeal, there's a possibility it'll only be a 4 game suspension. They open with Akron, Toledo, @Miami, and Colorado...it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Buckeyes 4-0 heading into the Michigan State game with the suspended players coming back.

Buckeyes are always solid. They hang their hats on their D which is always way up in the rankings.After Rolle leaves they will have another beast in the middle. It is just one of those things that holds true year in and year out. Can't knock the way they do it.

I think the secondary is gonna ball next yr. Hines will be missed but bc of injuries soo many of the younger guys got to play more than they normally would.
D line should be solid. Maybe take a step back.

Theyll rely on the oline and running game early next year..and Braxton to make some plays
pimp.gif
jk itll be interesting to see who wins the qb spot. Brax being enrolled now puts him in a much better position to make a run.

My top 10:
LSU
OU
BAMA
OREGON
STANFORD
WISCONSIN
FSU
MICH. ST.
BOISE ST.
TEXAS A&M

Now Dave Brandon has said that Hoke was plan A all along and that JH and LM were never offered. Hiring Hoke doesn't bothers me, but hearing this does. Idc what you say, theres no way you can convince me Brandon is worth a +%+*.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

10qm7ar.png

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

for sers guys? what use am i to this thread if i can't even get acknowledgment/lulz for my current events posts? ima just keep it moving to the 2011 tennis thread
30t6p3b.gif

three pages ago:

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Auburn Athletic Director Jay Jacobs assured the media Cecil Newton would not be in attendance last night, but he lied

e179a336387b35f0e47a8bf311e8f20f_camcecilatbcsgame.jpg
laugh.gif

got me feelin like RoOks and *%$*
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
my bad Nako...didn't even go back to look.

But seriously...what do you all make of this? REALLY bad look for Auburn. Really bad....

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

10qm7ar.png

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

for sers guys? what use am i to this thread if i can't even get acknowledgment/lulz for my current events posts? ima just keep it moving to the 2011 tennis thread
30t6p3b.gif

three pages ago:

Auburn Athletic Director Jay Jacobs assured the media Cecil Newton would not be in attendance last night, but he lied

e179a336387b35f0e47a8bf311e8f20f_camcecilatbcsgame.jpg
laugh.gif

got me feelin like RoOks and *%$*
30t6p3b.gif

Frozen_Heart_by_Security_BreachGG.png

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Now Dave Brandon has said that Hoke was plan A all along and that JH and LM were never offered. Hiring Hoke doesn't bothers me, but hearing this does. Idc what you say, theres no way you can convince me Brandon is worth a +%+*.

Oh well. He will have his time to prove his worth. Dude is a businessman. He talks. He can say whatever he wants and he doesn't really care who believes him. Thats the perks of the job.

Texas A&M. Talk about a team that took advantage of the Big XII in a down year. They will fall back to reality next season. They were exposed for what they really are by LSU.

what a jerk.

then why didnt he hire him Month ago and at least try to hold the recruiting class together?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what a jerk.

then why didnt he hire him Month ago and at least try to hold the recruiting class together?
We all know that Hoke was Plan Q and Brandon is just spewing !%%! just to save face like we came out on top in this situation. "Big name hire" my *%*.

Back
Top Bottom