Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

He averaged like 17.5 yards per carry at Hargrave... Makes me think the comp he played was real suspect.

I think Romar sticks with us. I know we want to add another RB, but everything I've read is it's Savon Huggins or bust.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Don't blame him, Stanfurd has no solid fanbase whatsoever. Their national profile is definitely higher after Harbaugh, but I see them as a middle of the road Pac-10 team long-term (a lot like Cal is now) unless they can get an elite coach again. 

and if petterson took the job stanford would be a top team in the pac12 year in and year out.

out of all jobs he has been offered stanford was the prefect job. private school,get was going to make big money, talent already in place for the next few years and nice low key places to buy a house at in nocal.

he keeps losing coachs every year to top programs, im shock he didnt bounce this year

010510_DAVID_BRANDON2-thumb-537x368-21879.jpg

2q0q910.gif

Why the hell would the rehire Rich Rod?
laugh.gif

I think the damage has been done. Rich Rod was probably the most relieved person in the world we he got fired.

My top 4 teams next year in no particular order are:

Oregon
LSU
Stanford
Oklahoma

I couldn't decide on a 5th
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by acidicality

Don't blame him, Stanfurd has no solid fanbase whatsoever. Their national profile is definitely higher after Harbaugh, but I see them as a middle of the road Pac-10 team long-term (a lot like Cal is now) unless they can get an elite coach again. 

and if petterson took the job stanford would be a top team in the pac12 year in and year out.

out of all jobs he has been offered stanford was the prefect job. private school,get was going to make big money, talent already in place for the next few years and nice low key places to buy a house at in nocal.

he keeps losing coachs every year to top programs, im shock he didnt bounce this year
PETERSEN
nerd.gif

Dude is not leaving Boise
pimp.gif

We should be top 15 - 10 next year as well

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Les is as dumb as we all thought. He'll be back on the hot seat soon enough.

was just listening to Van Pelt, Les Miles has a clause in his contract that says if he gets fired he gets 18 million.

He wins, regardless.

RT @michigan_fball Michigan football has a new head coach. Welcome back to Ann Arbor Mr. Brady Hoke. #goblue

Gonna take some time to accept this, but I'll be in full support. But seriously, %%@# you Dave Brandon.

Any truth to the rumors that Pryor is entering draft
nerd.gif

Did Lache Seastrunk redshirt for Ducks this year?

Top 5 for next year no order
Oklahoma
Oregon
LSU
tOSU (if Pryor returns) Wisconsin if TP2 goes
Stanford

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

RT @michigan_fball Michigan football has a new head coach. Welcome back to Ann Arbor Mr. Brady Hoke. #goblue

pimp.gif

The dude I wanted the whole time
pimp.gif

Btw, The Sooner's aren't going to be challenged next season
laugh.gif
Them boys are stacked smh

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Les is as dumb as we all thought. He'll be back on the hot seat soon enough.

was just listening to Van Pelt, Les Miles has a clause in his contract that says if he gets fired he gets 18 million.

He wins, regardless.

eek.gif
. I take my statement back, smart guy.

Back
Top Bottom