Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

unreal the SEC slurpage

how could u have Urban Meyer AND saban on the same set. where Belloti? Arbuckle anyoneeeeeeeeeeeee

Word! where is Lane Kiffin to help me make sense of all of this??

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Lynch to ND...

maybe ND excused those classes he flunked on purpose

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

On a side note, how does Joe Schad still have a job?

No clue. He may have gotten one right with the Les Miles stuff tho. Sounding like he will be announced tomorrow if I am reading the tea leaves right.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

No clue. He may have gotten one right with the Les Miles stuff tho. Sounding like he will be announced tomorrow if I am reading the tea leaves right.
How do you feel about the hire?

Originally Posted by Newbs24

How do you feel about the hire?
Ehhhh. Not really sure. I loved the RR hire but that made me look dumb. 
I would say I am somewhat happy. I know he has done a ton of things to barely get by, but I would rather my coach win ugly than lose pretty, (duh!) I would think Brandon will give him the money to hire a top notch staff and Miles will put a tough staff around him. 

This recruiting class is pretty much done but if NOBODY leaves, I think a solid staff will be able to get quite a bit out of the little talent we have. If anything they will somewhat look like a well rounded team IMO. Can't say that about the last two teams. I think 2 games we can say that both the O and D showed up. Western Michigan in year 2 and UConn this past year. Even then UConn dropped a ton of balls to put us in a tough to lose position. 

I think Gunna is right that his style is good for the Big Ten. But Gunna also loved the RR hire and thought he was going to succeed. (
wink.gif
). 

I like it better than Hoke. I know Miles will have an uphill battle. I'm gonna be interested to see how he recruits when he's out of the south. As for his offense, it looks like he's pretty flexible. Some power formations, option, read-option so I think he'll be able to utilize our players now. Even if Denard leaves I think Gardner can play. We'll see, it won't be easy but it'll at least be interesting....assuming it happens,

I'm hoping LSU recruiting takes a hit without him, but I think anyone can lock down Louisiana talent. I hope he helps you though (knock off OSU a few times) and hurts LSU

RichRod was making progress... yall didnt wanna give him an exctra yr and force out his Defense.

No one will ever unlock Louisiana. that goes further back than Miles and Saban.

^Agree. Those kids all stay there, and I'd say its the 4th best football state in the country

I have been hearing from quite a few guys that other coaches just love Hoke. Think he would be a beast down the line here. They love his dedication and think with a ton of resources would be a wild man at Michigan.

For some reason I am not getting too high or too low about this search. I like what I have seen from Brandon on other issues and unlike a lot of people think he is handling the process well in how he is taking time to look around. Had a list but it is dynamic with changes being fluid. Timing might be my only complaint but oh well. Whats done is done.

Time for Michigan to be happy about the hire, whoever it is and get back to being a respectable program.

gotta imagine he'd be a high priority.

**queue up Jimbo deal with it gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that happens I would have to commission someone to make a Jimbo gif with an LSU hat falling on his head..."Deal with it".  Just for Dre.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

gotta imagine he'd be a high priority.

**queue up Jimbo deal with it gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If that happens I would have to commission someone to make a Jimbo gif with an LSU hat falling on his head..."Deal with it".  Just for Dre.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom