Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Chris Peterson turned down Stanford too. dude is scared of playing with the big dogs.
30t6p3b.gif

Somebody in the Boise St office gotta have pics of this dude with a ****** or something. 

People offerin vaults of money with elite locations/talent pools and he keeps stiff armin them. 
30t6p3b.gif

Don't blame him, Stanfurd has no solid fanbase whatsoever. Their national profile is definitely higher after Harbaugh, but I see them as a middle of the road Pac-10 team long-term (a lot like Cal is now) unless they can get an elite coach again.

He's coming to Cal after Tedford gets fired.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*prays*

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Sad to see that this season is over. It went by fast!

It really did. wow. hopefully this winter goes by faster.

I'll be in Knoxville for spring game  again
pimp.gif

The first 5 games flew past. The past 3 months have been a crawl for me. Hope they get a coach in place today because I am really warming to the idea of Miles being the coach. Wonder how much he has left at 58 years old.... Hope he has a nice 6-8 year run in him.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

The first 5 games flew past. The past 3 months have been a crawl for me. Hope they get a coach in place today because I am really warming to the idea of Miles being the coach. Wonder how much he has left at 58 years old.... Hope he has a nice 6-8 year run in him.
I just hope everyone is truly "All in for Michigan". The UM fanbase never saw eye to eye on RRod, and I just hope everyone just supports whoever the next head coach is. I would gladly welcome Les back to A2, but that OTL piece on over recruiting did not help his image at all. Winning solves everything and I believe Les can do that.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Who's LSU gonna go after if Miles leaves?

Pelini or Derek Dooley or any other Saban assistant
peeps keep sayin Pelini will come running back idk about that
cant be mad at Les if he bolts...we were calling for his head all year

After the LSU/UNC game in the beginning of the season every LSU fan I spoke with wanted Les' head on a silver platter. If Pianalto would have caught one of those passes in the end zone I swear Les would have been murdered on the field.

His late game management irked so many fans, but the dude did have 3 seasons with 11 wins and one with 12 wins and a MNC. Plus if he goes to Michigan it's not like that LSU team will be without talent. He's done a sick job at recruiting there.

How much of his recruiting tho is just cuz he's at LSU and getting that southern talent? Kids that want to stay south? Say he would have came to UofM 3 years ago would he have pulled a kid like R. Shepard?

I'm sure winning a Natty in 2007 had a huge impact on his recruiting though. LSU class rankings on Rivals from 2005 to 2011 have been: 22, 7, 4, 11, 2, 6, 4*.

*= 2011 class, which is not yet signed.

Are there any LSU fans on NT?

^right here, thats my Alma Mater...bleeding purple n gold

Les benefited from the job Saban did of course most would agree but he keep up the consistency these last couple years...the qb situation is the most painful thing along w the clock management tho

like I said most want him gone but he's good w me, but I dont know who we would get to replace him w/o losing sum of the luster we built up unless is jimbo or bo....ive throw around Leach n got mixed reactions...i dunno ill be glad to see an exciting and unpredictable offense tho

@nicoleauerbach Baton Rouge radio station 1210 The Score: source says Les Miles says he's staying at LSU. No official release though...

@nicoleauerbach Tigerbait.com (LSU rivals site) reporting that it looks like Michigan isn't going to hire Les Miles.
God hates me.

47125a64f667bdceda73f430eb6eae3791cad1f.gif

So Pitt is gonna pay Todd Graham $2M a year.. Why would they not have done that a few weeks ago and made themselves significantly more attractive to more coaches? Stupid.

EFFFFFFF YOU ESPN

All last night making it sound like it was almost a sure thing Les Miles would come to UM. Now reporting he's staying at LSU. What a joke of a network.

hes pretty good.

he was recruited outta HS but had to go Prep school

suposedly he is who our coaches want if Dooley cant swing Marlin Lane and Romar Morris away from their verbals

Back
Top Bottom