Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Auburn Athletic Director Jay Jacobs assured the media Cecil Newton would not be in attendance last night, but he lied

e179a336387b35f0e47a8bf311e8f20f_camcecilatbcsgame.jpg

laugh.gif

I actually think Brady Hoke is going to be a great hire, it is going to take him some time to undo the mess that was created by the Rich Rod fiasco.

I actually think Rich Rod was on the right path, his inability to endear himself to the UM faithful didn't buy him any favors around Ann Arbor.

They went after Harbaugh, he went to the NFL.  They went after Miles and he decided to stay.

Top 5 (In Order)

1.) OU Sooners
2.) Oregon Ducks
3.) Alabama Tide'
4.) Wisconsin Badgers
5.) Stanford Cardinals

If Cam comes back (Highly doubtful) Auburn is #1

Is there a bonus clause in Joe Schad's contract that rewards him for being inaccurate?
nerd.gif

The Stat22 way too early 2011 preseason top 10 in order lol.

Oklahoma
LSU
Stanford
Oregon
Alabama
Boise State
Ohio State
TCU
Oklahoma State
Florida State

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

My top 4 teams next year in no particular order are:

Oregon
LSU
Stanford
Oklahoma

I couldn't decide on a 5th
laugh.gif
I think TP2 leaves, so I've got Wisconsin winning the Big 10, but idk if they're better than Alabama/TCU tho im not sure who's leaving the frogs -- Dalton will be missed.

Hell if Brandon Weeden comes back and Gundy can hold that offense together, you've gotta figure they're up there too right?

My top 25 dark horse that's gonna pull a few upsets (I'm looking at you Stanford and Oregon) next season?

370.JPG

Group Standings (Top 10 of 35)
[table][tr][th=""]
Rank
[/th][th=""]
Pick Set
[/th][th=""]
Correct Picks
[/th][th=""]
Possible Points
[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

bigmike[/td][td]25 of 35[/td][td]427[/td][td]427[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
tn16.jpg

WstCoastGotti[/td][td]20 of 35[/td][td]410[/td][td]410[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
tn16.jpg

Boom *%$@*@%@%@#%[/td][td]21 of 35[/td][td]407[/td][td]407[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

YOU CAN @!#+ MY !%!*% BASEDGOD[/td][td]21 of 35[/td][td]401[/td][td]401[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]
tn16.jpg

Its Your Era 2[/td][td]23 of 35[/td][td]400[/td][td]400[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

651akathePaul[/td][td]19 of 35[/td][td]386[/td][td]386[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

Did dis dude just did dis?[/td][td]19 of 35[/td][td]386[/td][td]386[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

Heavy-Hitta10[/td][td]21 of 35[/td][td]384[/td][td]384[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

ROBO$AN 180000[/td][td]20 of 35[/td][td]377[/td][td]377[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]
nopic_16.gif

toine2983[/td][td]16 of 35[/td][td]375[/td][td]375

[/td][/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Mich fans.... you think Denard is gone?
Only way I can see him staying is if Hoke brings in someone like Scott Loeffler as the OC. We'll see what happens when he meets the team.
On another note, Calvin Magee and Tony Gibson are headed to Pitt. Newbs, the Gibson bashing can end now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Only way I can see him staying is if Hoke brings in someone like Scott Loeffler as the OC. We'll see what happens when he meets the team.

not to sound condescending... but why do you guys care so much?  denard's fun to watch, yeah, but he is NOT a quarterback.  he's brad smith at best.

if you change from the spread, you guys will be fine with or without him.

What can I say, I'm a loyal fan. I like Denard... IDC if they move him to HB, WR, KR whatever it is. I don't want to see him leave.

I hated seeing Mallett leave... I remember keeping up with him his entire senior year of HS and how excited I was when we landed him... just to see him go.

Then there was also Sam McGuffie.....
30t6p3b.gif
But he's just a B

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

On another note, Calvin Magee and Tony Gibson are headed to Pitt. Newbs, the Gibson bashing can end now 
laugh.gif

I wasn't bashing. Just telling the truth. He is basura as a coach. His wife would get it tho.
Denard will more than likely get every shot at QB and will have to earn his spot. If he isn't named the starter, then I could see him get a switcheroo to a new position.

Heard the players stood and cheered when they were told who the coach would be. I like it.

Time to get a staff on board ASAP and hit the road. Damage control with these recruits is now a must.

Denard has been pretty adamant about being a QB in college and wanting to play in the spread though. And I read that Hoke called the spread "Basketball on grass", so I dunno how this will end.

Kris Frost's situation with Auburn still needs to be sorted out, hopefully Hoke can steer him our way.

30t6p3b.gif
But he's just a B
How'd he end up doing @ Rice?  Caught 1 game, think it was against Baylor, so I dont know a whole hell of alot

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Cragmatic wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
But he's just a B
How'd he end up doing @ Rice?  Caught 1 game, think it was against Baylor, so I dont know a whole hell of alot

Stopped paying attention to him after he left Mich

Les Said he turned down the offer because it wasn't the same program as it was when he left. I believe that though smh

Sam had a good year. 1200 total yards and 9 tds. Playing on a wack team. Kid needed to take care of his bro and headed home. No worries. Heard the coaching staff was bs-ing on his 3 "concussions" too. They didn't even test him on those is what I heard.

Just go to sit back and wait til spring. Hope they get busy on the recruiting trail. 12 commits right now and Countess is the only one I think is a beast.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Les Said he turned down the offer because it wasn't the same program as it was when he left. I believe that though smh
I still believe Les was never officially offered the job, and if he was he was lowballed like hell. Dave Brandon doesn't like Les, but he had to "interview" him knowing that the whole UM fanbase is watching his every move. I think Michigan was being Michigan again in the sense that we never pay top dollar for head coaches, hence why Les isn't gonna be in A2.

Back
Top Bottom